CBS Poll: 76% say Jan 6 was "a protest that went too far"

Someone brought them. Why?
Are you asking a mind reader?
Common sense would say they were brought to zip-tie things together, but you'd have to ask the actual person who brought them to get an accurate answer.

The OP is right. No one gives a shit about your make believe “insurrection”. But of course know that. Or maybe you’re really just the dumb fucker I think you are. LOL
You guys sure as hell do. You guys go full drama queen whenever the word is used.

The only reason I use it here is to observe you guys melting down like sad little snowflakes. And you do. Every time.

Last edited:
Republicans are pathetic misguided souls.
THAT is your response? A one-line insult because you had no comeback for the fact that the majority of Americans, of both parties, recognize that this was just a protest that went too far. That’s all it was.

And it was nowhere as bad as the hundreds of leftist riots that raged on for months, resulting in dozens of deaths. And that’s what you don’t get: how bad you pathetic leftists look after enabling massive rioting for a summer to get bent out of place from one single riot from the opposing side,

You guys sure as hell do. You guys go full drama queen whenever the word is used.

The only reason I use it here is to observe you guys melting down like sad little snowflakes. And you do. Every time.
So you admit that it wasn’t an insurrection, and you use it only to inflame Republicans.

That leads me to believe that when your ilk yells “racist” at every Republican, you ALSO know it isn’t true, and leftists just do it because they are nasty, immature hateful people.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So you admit that it wasn’t an insurrection, and you use it only to inflame Republicans.

That leads me to believe that when your ilk yells “racist” at every Republican, you ALSO know it isn’t true, and leftists just do it because they are nasty, immature hateful people.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Of course it was an insurrection. It's just not a word I usually use.

But you're welcome, Trumpster. I just want you to be happy.

Of course it was an insurrection. It's just not a word I usually use.

But you're welcome, Trumpster. I just want you to be happy.
You can keep saying that it was, but that doesn’t make it so. The FBI said it was NOT, and nobody is being charged with insurrection.

I can’t believe that you’re falling for Pelosi’s narrative. She’s counting on more useful idiots to fall for it as well. It’s all they have as the midterm approaches, and they are scared.

You can keep saying that it was, but that doesn’t make it so. The FBI said it was NOT, and nobody is being charged with insurrection.

I can’t believe that you’re falling for Pelosi’s narrative. She’s counting on more useful idiots to fall for it as well. It’s all they have as the midterm approaches, and they are scared.
You're certainly free to call it whatever you'd like. Call it a "saxophone" if it makes you feel better. Me, I'm going with the dictionary definition, myself, as I usually do.

What you choose to call it makes no more difference to me than your opinion of me.

You're free! Freeeeeedom! Liburdeeeee! MAGA n' stuff!

You're certainly free to call it whatever you'd like. Call it a "saxophone" if it makes you feel better. Me, I'm going with the dictionary definition, myself, as I usually do.

What you choose to call it makes no more difference to me than your opinion of me.

You're free! Freeeeeedom! Liburdeeeee! MAGA n' stuff!
Sure, and I can call the leftist riots “insurrections” too. Those BLM barbarians put the country through hundreds of insurrections for an entire summer, in multiple cities throughout the nation.

The committe is getting new documents all the time & more witnesses are coming forward including people who worked for Pence, genius. And they're coming forward without having to be issued a supeona, genius.

Not everyone who worked in the W.H. was a crew member of Trump's goon squad. But they saw & heard plenty.
How do you know the FBI hasn't already talked to them. You think the FBI didn't think to talk to people who worked for Pence? :auiqs.jpg:

So much for the INSURRECTION.

Oh, and to nobody's surprise, CBS buried this part of their poll to try to cover up their findings.

CBS Buries Poll Results Showing Most Americans Of Both Parties Think Jan 6 Was ‘A Protest That Went Too Far’​

For starters, “a protest that went too far” was the overwhelming favorite of the 2,046 Americans who were polled with 76% agreeing with that characterization of Jan. 6. The second most popular result was “trying to overturn the election and keep Donald Trump in power” with 63%. Both of those options were omitted in the graphic bolstered by CBS. Meanwhile, “an insurrection,” which came at a distant third with 55% of Americans was kept in the graphic among the others which polled even less popular.

Law professor Jonathan Turley said, “Despite the constant media mantra that 1/6 was an insurrection, the vast majority of polled citizens view it as a protest that got out of hand, according to a CBS poll. It is the latest example of the MSM in framing a narrative.”

Tablet Magazine’s Noah Blum pointed out that the poll didn’t even offer “riot” as a choice in its list of descriptions. “The most accurate description (something along the lines of ‘violent riot’) isn’t even an option on this poll,” he said. “This type of poor methodology leads to a ‘circling the wagons’ effect that just spits out partisan results almost regardless of the question itself.”

Substack writer Jim Reacher concurred, albeit in more pointed language. “‘A riot’ isn’t one of the choices. It’s also the only accurate choice. This poll sucks,” he tweeted.

This is the type of argument that is a attempt to divert the public's attention from the facts. The poll clearly allowed people to choose more than 1 option. 63% saying it was a attempt to overthrow the election reasults is pretty strong and 55% saying a insurrection is a relatively strong majority. The morew general you get, the more people are going to agree.

Jonathan Turley means nothing. He is a Republican so he clearly would be participating in the attempt to turn horse manure into filet mignon.

As I've said many times, the vast majority of Americans, and virtually all of Real America, knows what happened on 1/6 was a protest of the kind our founding fathers envisioned for this country. Only a tiny fraction of the radical left disagrees, and keep in mind those are the same people who perpetrated the Summer of Terror in 2020, which killed 25 people, injured 600 cops, and caused over half a billion dollars in property damage.

Real Americans know this was not what the founding fathers envisioned. George Washington likely would have used the army to shoot the terrorist thugs. As usual you are overstating what happened over the summer. The fact is that the police initiated some of the violence against protestors. 55% saying this was a insurrection puts the lie on you.

Forum List

Back