CBS Poll: 76% say Jan 6 was "a protest that went too far"

I care less what one calls it but I've often wondered why one brings zip ties to a simple protest?

Because “one
“ is a nut. No different than the nut with horns. It really is that simple.
Leftist are hysterical over that and a prop gallows.

3 years of "Russia stole the election" and 2 years of special investigations over it says you're full of shit.

You people are so transparent you could be substituted for glass.
The special investigation was thanks to Republicans.

Then I'm sure Trumpsters have nothing to worry about!

Cool!
There is a lot to worry about. Joe Xiden royally FAILED handling the virus so shit is shutting down In my state again. Shelves bare. Schools going virtual. Testing is nearly impossible. Your boy Joe is an EPIC FAIL.

The OP is right. No one gives a shit about your make believe “insurrection”. But of course know that. Or maybe you’re really just the dumb fucker I think you are. LOL

So much for the INSURRECTION.

Oh, and to nobody's surprise, CBS buried this part of their poll to try to cover up their findings.

CBS Buries Poll Results Showing Most Americans Of Both Parties Think Jan 6 Was ‘A Protest That Went Too Far’​

For starters, “a protest that went too far” was the overwhelming favorite of the 2,046 Americans who were polled with 76% agreeing with that characterization of Jan. 6. The second most popular result was “trying to overturn the election and keep Donald Trump in power” with 63%. Both of those options were omitted in the graphic bolstered by CBS. Meanwhile, “an insurrection,” which came at a distant third with 55% of Americans was kept in the graphic among the others which polled even less popular.

Law professor Jonathan Turley said, “Despite the constant media mantra that 1/6 was an insurrection, the vast majority of polled citizens view it as a protest that got out of hand, according to a CBS poll. It is the latest example of the MSM in framing a narrative.”

Tablet Magazine’s Noah Blum pointed out that the poll didn’t even offer “riot” as a choice in its list of descriptions. “The most accurate description (something along the lines of ‘violent riot’) isn’t even an option on this poll,” he said. “This type of poor methodology leads to a ‘circling the wagons’ effect that just spits out partisan results almost regardless of the question itself.”

Substack writer Jim Reacher concurred, albeit in more pointed language. “‘A riot’ isn’t one of the choices. It’s also the only accurate choice. This poll sucks,” he tweeted.

"Got out of hand?" Lol! You think? I wonder how many ways we could describe, "got out of hand?"

There is a lot to worry about. Joe Xiden royally FAILED handling the virus so shit is shutting down In my state again. Shelves bare. Schools going virtual. Testing is nearly impossible. Your boy Joe is an EPIC FAIL.

The OP is right. No one gives a shit about your make believe “insurrection”. But of course know that. Or maybe you’re really just the dumb fucker I think you are. LOL
Trump went from saying it was a hoax, to it's one person coming out of China, to Trump telling Bod Woodward it was ten times worse than the flu, keeping that info from us, to he thought it would be over by April, to pedaling bogus drugs, to injecting bleach, to finally not paying it any attention after he lost the election. And you want to talk about Biden? :laughing0301:

Hey maybe I'll wear a mask after all.
s-l300.jpg
LOL! He's a loser.

You, et al, are the idiots looking at the ground with your masks on and your sleeves rolled. Stop the fucking projection. The media says jump and you say "how high?".
You'll see snow on Mercury before Trump's social media company succeeds. When it goes south Trump will bail & leave investors holding the bag.

Wait for it.

"Got out of hand?" Lol! You think? I wonder how many ways we could describe, "got out of hand?"
Here is a way to describe "got out of hand". A man jumping in his car and driving through a Christmas parade running over SIXTY PEOPLE including grandmas and kids. Remember that? You don't? Not surprising since the Democrat controlled media is suppressing it.

List those that the FBI didn't interview, Joker.
The committe is getting new documents all the time & more witnesses are coming forward including people who worked for Pence, genius. And they're coming forward without having to be issued a supeona, genius.

Not everyone who worked in the W.H. was a crew member of Trump's goon squad. But they saw & heard plenty.

Here is a way to describe "got out of hand". A man jumping in his car and driving through a Christmas parade running over SIXTY PEOPLE including grandmas and kids. Remember that? You don't? Not surprising since the Democrat controlled media is suppressing it.
What does that have to do with 1/6, moron?

You'll see snow on Mercury before Trump's social media company succeeds. When it goes south Trump will bail & leave investors holding the bag.

Wait for it.
You people already under estimated Trump. That is why you keep attacking him.

So true. Our government is treating a guy who dressed like a Viking and sat in the Senate Hall worse than a lowlife racist thug who murdered half a dozen people simply for being white.

Another poll from CBS...

1641608668350.png

So when BLM riots, it means we have to reform the police.

And when Viking Dude et. al stroll through the Capitol and don't burn anything down, it's an insurrection.

Remember Dems storming the Capitol over the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings?....

1641609172806.png

PS:

2021-01-06.jpg

2021-01-06d.jpg

d7a2611c0e2fe52cbd22f2a3005ca1a138bddf46e7d19bc2df9e1f4e5820a41e.jpg

Last edited:
So much for the INSURRECTION.

Oh, and to nobody's surprise, CBS buried this part of their poll to try to cover up their findings.

CBS Buries Poll Results Showing Most Americans Of Both Parties Think Jan 6 Was ‘A Protest That Went Too Far’​

For starters, “a protest that went too far” was the overwhelming favorite of the 2,046 Americans who were polled with 76% agreeing with that characterization of Jan. 6. The second most popular result was “trying to overturn the election and keep Donald Trump in power” with 63%. Both of those options were omitted in the graphic bolstered by CBS. Meanwhile, “an insurrection,” which came at a distant third with 55% of Americans was kept in the graphic among the others which polled even less popular.

Law professor Jonathan Turley said, “Despite the constant media mantra that 1/6 was an insurrection, the vast majority of polled citizens view it as a protest that got out of hand, according to a CBS poll. It is the latest example of the MSM in framing a narrative.”

Tablet Magazine’s Noah Blum pointed out that the poll didn’t even offer “riot” as a choice in its list of descriptions. “The most accurate description (something along the lines of ‘violent riot’) isn’t even an option on this poll,” he said. “This type of poor methodology leads to a ‘circling the wagons’ effect that just spits out partisan results almost regardless of the question itself.”

Substack writer Jim Reacher concurred, albeit in more pointed language. “‘A riot’ isn’t one of the choices. It’s also the only accurate choice. This poll sucks,” he tweeted.

Republicans are pathetic misguided souls.

Forum List

Back