SCOTUS hearing oral arguments on Biden's vaccine mandate...

The irony of those making the economic argument is that if a mandate goes through, your economy will do WORSE, as many of the 100 million affected would quit, or do something else. It's why Quebec was forced to place covid positive nurses back to work as so many unvaccinated quit.

It's clear to me that this vaccine is not the answer when it doesn't offer immunity and we have constant mutations.

Furthermore, the term 'immune system fatigue" is starting to be viewed as real. Our immune systems need to deal with ar more than just a single virus, especially if you are young and have a long road ahead. Some countries have had four shots, go check out their covid numbers. Is the body not going to be impacted by constant cycles of vaccines?

If the Scotus puts it down, they will be seen as responsible for all the consequences of Covid that could come.
They will need to be completely aware of the possibility.

It's possible that the super religious among them will summon up the courage based on faith so the 5-4 against is my best guess.

If the Scotus puts it down, they will be seen as responsible for all the consequences of Covid that could come.
They will need to be completely aware of the possibility.

It's possible that the super religious among them will summon up the courage based on faith so the 5-4 against is my best guess.

And if the whole country is vaccinated, as 87% of Canada is now and we have mass shortages in our hospitals and have curfews in Quebec, and it STILL doesn't work, who is the first to be sued by citizens who were forced to be vaccinated?

I haven't had a flu vaccine since I was a kid, i have worked my entire life to build my immune system up. Provide a vaccine that makes me immune to a virus, not, weakens it. Some of us have little interest getting a new vaccine every three months when we haven't had even a flu vaccine in over three decades.

Ditto for the new variants.

And if the whole country is vaccinated, as 87% of Canada is now and we have mass shortages in our hospitals and have curfews in Quebec, and it STILL doesn't work, who is the first to be sued by citizens who were forced to be vaccinated?

I haven't had a flu vaccine since I was a kid, i have worked my entire life to build my immune system up. Provide a vaccine that makes me immune to a virus, not, weakens it. Some of us have little interest getting a new vaccine every three months when we haven't had even a flu vaccine in over three decades.

Ditto for the new variants.
There's little possibility of any law suits being successful. Those who have been vaccinated have done so of their own free will. What happened between you and our government that has made you so bitter? You're free to make your own choice on not being vaccinated but that doesn't give you or anyone else any rights to interfere with those who are being vaccinated. There won't be any law suits on behalf of the antivaxxers or you.

It's very likely that more dangerous variants are coming and producing vaccines to match them will likely lag behind those that are coming.

There's little possibility of any law suits being successful. Those who have been vaccinated have done so of their own free will. What happened between you and our government that has made you so bitter? You're free to make your own choice on not being vaccinated but that doesn't give you or anyone else to interfere with those who are being vaccinated. There won't be any law suits on behalf of the antivaxxers or you.

It's very likely that more dangerous variants are coming and producing vaccines to match them will likely lag the those that are coming.

I am not an anti vaxxer, I am a believer in civil liberties and freedom from government overreach. I have told countless to get vaccinated and encouraged my wife to do the same. Before you go all Canadian on me, no, I am NOT an anarchist. I believe that government has a role, but, it must be limited in scope and above all it must be accountable.

I have been a follower of self sufficiency of my health for a very long time, it's why I only see a doctor once every 5-6 years or so and only when I have serious symptoms. I last had a vaccine when I was a kid, I intend to keep it this way unless they create one for Covid that ensures immunity. I know the risks I take, I also know my strengths.

That is an old fascist trick, "they did so of their own free will", not including the duress they are under by not doing so and losing their livelihood. Russia of the 1960s followed this approach also.

As for what has been done to me, you couldn't handle the truth, nor do I trust you. I have let it be known to anyone looking to invest in Canada, and, those who can ensure Canadas true face is revealed and their reputation impacted accordingly.

As for what has been done to me, you couldn't handle the truth, nor do I trust you.
You're faced with having to confide in others or it just remains your own personal problem. Not Canada's!

Our country has performed in an exemplary manner on all fronts and in my opinion, especially on the military. Our government takes a rational position that's based on the lack of any real threat.

I mention the military because it's my first guess on what could be your hot button issue. We have to start somewhere and that's one of the biggest contrasting differences with the US.

It's always up to you on whether we discuss your issue.

Keeping in mind that you'll have to tie it to this topic in some way.

You're faced with having to confide in others or it just remains your own personal problem. Not Canada's!

Our country has performed in an exemplary manner on all fronts and in my opinion, especially on the military. Our government takes a rational position that's based on the lack of any real threat.

I mention the military because it's my first guess on what could be your hot button issue. We have to start somewhere and that's one of the biggest contrasting differences with the US.

It's always up to you on whether we discuss your issue.

Keeping in mind that you'll have to tie it to this topic in some way.

I'm glad you feel this way since I am convincing Americans to NOT become like Canada. Canadas economy is on perpetual decline and our global reputation has been long gone.

We need a strong America for the worlds liberty. In 25 years time Canada won't even be in the G7, nor will there be any auto manufacturers in Ontario. America has to stick to their principles and stop propping up the Canadian economy with jobs for cops, government officials and their family members.

I'm glad you feel this way since I am convincing Americans to NOT become like Canada. Canadas economy is on perpetual decline and our global reputation has been long gone.

We need a strong America for the worlds liberty. In 25 years time Canada won't even be in the G7, nor will there be any auto manufacturers in Ontario. America has to stick to their principles and stop propping up the Canadian economy with jobs for cops, government officials and their family members.
About all I can fathom out of that is that your schtick has something to do with Canada's economy, and by extension your personal issue is something to do with you being prevented from running a crooked business. Nothing much to do with the topic of this thread. I'll leave you now due to being off-topic.
With regrets because I'm very interested in finding out what has moved you so much to being negative on our country.
(how about a new thread on your pet peeves related to your country?)

About all I can fathom out of that is that your schtick has something to do with Canada's economy, and by extension your personal issue is something to do with you being prevented from running a crooked business. Nothing much to do with the topic of this thread. I'll leave you now due to being off-topic.
With regrets because I'm very interested in finding out what has moved you so much to being negative on our country.

I did not run a crooked business. I have shared enough on here in the past and I'm no longer going to revisit it.

Did you know I had to battle the province for a name change that they applied to my birth certificate? It took me nearly a year, at the time, I didn't have a healthcard and for the first time in my life I was in fear of my health do to ongoing conditions. I couldn't even get it treated, I sat in intense stomach pains every day.

How about being detained at the U.S border at the behest of the creepy Canadians, my wife and I were eventually allowed in, but it certainly helped my case when I reached out to the U.S about Canadas lies. I don't have a criminal record nor allegations against me. In fact, I am bondable. Ironic, eh?

I know some details that would shock not just Canadians, but even those living in 3rd world shyteholes. My knowledge and exposing of these methods in our economy, communities and workplaces has really created problems for Canada, Toronto and Ontario, especially with our allies who realize that Canada is not what it's PR campaigns tries to convince them that we are.

OSHA hearing are over. CMS are ongoing.......OSHA is trying to use a 50 year old ruling to force vaccine mandates. Looks like 5-4 with Roberts maybe going for the mandate.....not sure with him.

CMS don't know they are talking now.

They'll issue an administrative stay, and eventually quash the OSHA Rule in a 5-4 or 6-3 split. I don't have a good read on Roberts from oral argument.

Forum List

Back