CBS Poll: 76% say Jan 6 was "a protest that went too far"

2999.jpeg

The protest went so far as to get the avid trump supporter, Ashli Babbit, killed.

She's the only person who'd die for trump.
Interesting how you twist a riot that resulted in only ONE death, as opposed to the dozens of murders by BLM barbarians, as a negative.

It's a serious offense to undermine an election, especially how it was done and what the left sold with it under scare tactics.

You are making some vague general claims. Unless you are specific I can not comment.

2000 respondents in a poll that one alt-right publication says was buried, and another alt-right publication "interpreted" said results. Guess how much credence I'm going to give your OP?

Here you go, here's some context for you, Smooshy Faced Joe Biden. We know you're not interested though.
First,

Second,

Hint, most Americans thought it was a deliberate attempt to overturn the results of a free and fairly held election.
Poor baby. Having your blatant lies exposed really triggers you,, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

If the election was so free and fair as you claim then you should have no opposition to it being audited.
No reason to entertain it. No evidence of widespread fraud. Audits don't happen just because someone is a sore loser.
That's not how it works in this country. Come up with the evidence...or stop whining.

Then I'm sure Trumpsters have nothing to worry about!

Cool!
i don’t think they do.

This sort of desperation, along with the divisive remarks by xiden and harris yesterday show the left certainly does. The failures since they took office will lead to a massive red wave in the midterms

Plenty of evidence. The courts won't hear it. Tell the truth. It won't hurt.
The truth was told. Trump lost. Then filed 60+ cases worth of whining. No evidence to support said claims. He had his redress.

To this day, not sure why you're planting your flag on the hill of Donald John Trump, but get over it. He lost.

The truth was told. Trump lost. Then filed 60+ cases worth of whining. No evidence to support said claims. He had his redress.

To this day, not sure why you're planting your flag on the hill of Donald John Trump, but get over it. He lost.
Meaningless. All you have is the word of proven liars with the power to intimidate or corrupt people.

No reason to entertain it. No evidence of widespread fraud. Audits don't happen just because someone is a sore loser.
That's not how it works in this country. Come up with the evidence...or stop whining.

3 years of "Russia stole the election" and 2 years of special investigations over it says you're full of shit.

You people are so transparent you could be substituted for glass.

I find it odd how many defend what the protest was over by stating "BUT IT WASN'T AN INSURRECTION".
It's not defending the protest to say it's not an insurrection. An insurrection is an attempt to overthrow a government by another power. That's not what this was at all. The only way the word could be applied is if you begin creative writing and say that GOP and Trump were in on it and ordered it when all available evidence says that's not what happened. I know such reality hasn't stopped the media from doing creative lying, but I'd hope every single person on here would want to be above what the media are.

It's not defending the protest to say it's not an insurrection. An insurrection is an attempt to overthrow a government by another power. That's not what this was at all. The only way the word could be applied is if you begin creative writing and say that GOP and Trump were in on it and ordered it when all available evidence says that's not what happened. I know such reality hasn't stopped the media from doing creative lying, but I'd hope every single person on here would want to be above what the media are.

It doesn't matter what one calls it. It was pretty stupid no matter what.

It doesn't matter what one calls it. It was pretty stupid no matter what.
Sure it does.. Definitions mean different things.

If you accidentally kill someone and I call it a murder.. you'd probably have a problem with me mis-labeling it because of the difference in meaning.

Now, I in no way think you have any desire to be honest here, but if you had a credible bone in your body, you'd know the difference and know why words matter.

But, carry on with your hatred of people you disagree with by branding them with things.

Sure it does.. Definitions mean different things.

If you accidentally kill someone and I call it a murder.. you'd probably have a problem with me mis-labeling it because of the difference in meaning.

Now, I in no way think you have any desire to be honest here, but if you had a credible bone in your body, you'd know the difference and know why words matter.

But, carry on with your hatred of people you disagree with by branding them with things.

It was stupid. That is what I called it. Does that make you feel better?

It was stupid. That is what I called it. Does that make you feel better?
No, you got angry if anyone says it's not an insurrection, which it wasn't.

So are you still going to get all salty if people don't call a non-insurrection an insurrection? You're the one with a problem here, i'm just questioning your saltiness.

No, you got angry if anyone says it's not an insurrection, which it wasn't.

No I didn't. I simply noted that it seems to be the only defense the supporters can drum up.

So are you still going to get all salty if people don't call a non-insurrection an insurrection? You're the one with a problem here, i'm just questioning your saltiness.

You didn't answer my question.

Forum List

Back