Biden economy adds less than half the jobs expected in December.

Joe Biden's pathetic performance on the economy continues.

Just like when Obama was president, the numbers were never good enough. Then Trump got in and the numbers got a tiny bit better because of a huge tax break to everyone but then quickly went right back to Obama level numbers. Trump mocked Obama for having under 3% growth. In 2019 Trump had 2.3% growth. And his job numbers per month were no better than Obama's.

U.S. Employers Add 199,000 Jobs As Unemployment Falls To 3.9%​

Businesses are struggling to fill jobs, with many Americans remaining reluctant to return to the workforce.

This is great news. There are 1.5 jobs for every 1 looking for a job. Wages should be going up. Now is the time to look for a better job. Nothing will ever be good enough for Republicans.

White Americans don't want to go back to work and white employers aren't hiring blacks. Maybe we need to invite Mexicans back.

Just like when Obama was president, the numbers were never good enough. Then Trump got in and the numbers got a tiny bit better because of a huge tax break to everyone but then quickly went right back to Obama level numbers. Trump mocked Obama for having under 3% growth. In 2019 Trump had 2.3% growth. And his job numbers per month were no better than Obama's.

Businesses are struggling to fill jobs, with many Americans remaining reluctant to return to the workforce.

This is great news. There are 1.5 jobs for every 1 looking for a job. Wages should be going up. Now is the time to look for a better job. Nothing will ever be good enough for Republicans.

White Americans don't want to go back to work and white employers aren't hiring blacks. Maybe we need to invite Mexicans back.
Typical Sillyboob.

• ORANGE MAN BAD
  • Racism

What a clown.

Typical Sillyboob.

• ORANGE MAN BAD
  • Racism

What a clown.
Can't deny this economy is great. If you don't like your job you can easily find a better one paying more. Companies are looking for good people.

Perhaps you and Trump drove out too many Mexicans who were willing to work when so many Americans are not?

Link please
You want a link to my opinion? Let me find it

1641570024523.png

Just WATCH How FUCKED EVERYTHING Gets IF this Mandate BS Gets Passed
If SCOTUS does not shut down this overreach by OSHA, America is over because your employer can tell you that your face belongs to them and force you to cover it up to, and your body belongs to them and they can force you to be injected with whatever they want to ease their fears, CUZ.....FEELINGS trumps your individual rights and body autonomy.

Can't deny this economy is great. If you don't like your job you can easily find a better one paying more. Companies are looking for good people.

Perhaps you and Trump drove out too many Mexicans who were willing to work when so many Americans are not?
Did you lose a couple Mexican Gardeners mowing your Chic-Com Lawn?

If SCOTUS does not shut down this overreach by OSHA, America is over because your employer can tell you that your face belongs to them, and your body belongs to them and they can force you to be injected with whatever they want to ease their fears, CUZ.....FEELINGS trumps your individual rights and body autonomy.
Fuck The NWO..
This shit HAS To STOP

I'll note you don't even attempt to support your racist statement with a link.

Joe Biden's pathetic performance on the economy continues.

I suppose it is better than the 306k jobs Trump lost in Dec 2020...

Also better than the 161k that Trump add in Dec 2019...

So Biden was better than Trump in 3 out of 4 years... Trump had 179k in first year and 240k in second year...

So Biden is way a head of Trump whole had an average 68.5k job for in term in December...

Biden is three times that amount almost... I suppose if Biden can't beat triple Trump score...

Question is why GOP has to keep picking failures and ye have to keep pointing it out..

I suppose it is better than the 306k jobs Trump lost in Dec 2020...

Also better than the 161k that Trump add in Dec 2019...

So Biden was better than Trump in 3 out of 4 years... Trump had 179k in first year and 240k in second year...

So Biden is way a head of Trump whole had an average 68.5k job for in term in December...

Biden is three times that amount almost... I suppose if Biden can't beat triple Trump score...

Question is why GOP has to keep picking failures and ye have to keep pointing it out..

When you have nothing....

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

Forum List

Back