CBS News' Jan Crawford: We've Sacrificed a Generation of Kids on the Altar of Covid and They're Not Even an Afterthought to Us

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Uh oh. She’s not parroting the narrative. So CBS scrubbed it from Face the Nation but forgot to censor it when they post the show on YouTube.

"It's the crushing impact that our COVID policies have had on young kids and children. By far the least serious risk for serious illness," she began, adding that "a healthy teenager has a one in a million chance of getting, and dying from COVID, which is way lower than, you know, dying in a car wreck on a road trip."
For the ideology that claims to represent the little guy and stand up for marginalized communities, what Crawford had to say was a direct repudiation:

"But they have suffered and sacrificed the most, especially kids and underrepresented at risk communities. And now we have the Surgeon General saying there's a mental health crisis among our kids. The risk of suicide girl suicide attempts among girls now up 51 percent this year, black kids nearly twice as likely as white kids to die by suicide. I mean, school closures, lockdowns, cancellation of sports. "

Crawford focused on the D.C. area, saying "[y]ou couldn't even go on a playground in the D.C. area without cops scurrying -- getting -- shooing the kids off. Tremendous negative impact on kids, and it's been an afterthought."

Uh oh. She’s not parroting the narrative. So CBS scrubbed it from Face the Nation but forgot to censor it when they post the show on YouTube.

"It's the crushing impact that our COVID policies have had on young kids and children. By far the least serious risk for serious illness," she began, adding that "a healthy teenager has a one in a million chance of getting, and dying from COVID, which is way lower than, you know, dying in a car wreck on a road trip."
For the ideology that claims to represent the little guy and stand up for marginalized communities, what Crawford had to say was a direct repudiation:

"But they have suffered and sacrificed the most, especially kids and underrepresented at risk communities. And now we have the Surgeon General saying there's a mental health crisis among our kids. The risk of suicide girl suicide attempts among girls now up 51 percent this year, black kids nearly twice as likely as white kids to die by suicide. I mean, school closures, lockdowns, cancellation of sports. "

Crawford focused on the D.C. area, saying "[y]ou couldn't even go on a playground in the D.C. area without cops scurrying -- getting -- shooing the kids off. Tremendous negative impact on kids, and it's been an afterthought."

Wow, she's about to have a fatal "accident", I'd say.

Related:
The nation's recent lockdown policies and mask mandates will create a generation of children who exhibit lower IQs and signs of social brain damage, according to a clinical psychiatrist for children and adolescents.

Related:
US Surgeon General Dr Vivek Murthy says he's alarmed by the rise in suicides among young people and says COVID has caused a mental health crisis, as parents rail against school closures and continued mask mandates.

Related:
Nationally, the high school-age group has reported some of the most alarming mental health declines, evidenced by depression and suicide attempts. Adolescents have failed classes critical to their futures at higher rates than in previous years, affecting graduations and college prospects...

Calling the Hillary Suicide Hotline?

1640729009264.png

Thank Biden and his administration and democrat leaders in states

Not once have they said or done anything covid related that showed they give a shit about Americans at all. It's all just threats, lockdowns, masks, and vaccines.

Hell those fucks never even tried to promote good health in children. Never once made even a suggestion on how anyone young or old could improve their health.

They do not fucking care what happens to us as long as it's nice in their backyard. They would let us all rot if it didn't effect their personal quality of life.

I never liked most Democrats, but this past year has made me hate them.

Not once have they said or done anything covid related that showed they give a shit about Americans at all. It's all just threats, lockdowns, masks, and vaccines.

Hell those fucks never even tried to promote good health in children. Never once made even a suggestion on how anyone young or old could improve their health.

They do not fucking care what happens to us as long as it's nice in their backyard. They would let us all rot if it didn't effect their personal quality of life.

I've been looking for just one thing to like and haven't found it.
Just the way it is!

I refuse to give them an ounce of my energy or a dime of my money, whenever possible. I discriminate against them at every opportunity. I have been casting a net for a possible business partner locally and for once, I'm thanking God for Facebook so I can use it to weed out the leftist losers! They cannot resist smearing their bullshit around and I utilize that liberally. They're just so exquisitely good at screwing themselves!

What else do we expect when you have some idiots supporting the killing of human babies 28 days AFTER they are born.

I refuse to give them an ounce of my energy or a dime of my money, whenever possible. I discriminate against them at every opportunity. I have been casting a net for a possible business partner locally and for once, I'm thanking God for Facebook so I can use it to weed out the leftist losers! They cannot resist smearing their bullshit around and I utilize that liberally. They're just so exquisitely good at screwing themselves!

Be careful on FB.

Now you know where the roots of racisim comes from and who starts it all . These pigs start racist bs every where and anywhere they can. Always being to dam dumb to realize these Democrats pit them against each other and everyone else keep their cities in the seweres all the while filling their pockets with millions off the backs of those who pay taxes and to a degree even the dam criminals. ( criminals pay them via jail and fines, courts etc. ) The entire system is rigged if ppl would just open their dam eyes and connect it all such as this grain of salt I just mentioned.

And we’re going to teach kids to have no emotions, these ppl are sick. Just look.

Here’s just another way to sacrifice some more children.

Forum List

Back