CBS Anchor Asks Kamala Harris, ‘Are You Taking The Threat of a 2nd Trump Presidency Seriously Enough?’ Her Answer: “I don’t understand the question"

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I can promise you if they were so positive they had it in the bag they wouldn't be after Trump the way they are. They are terrified of him. They know Trump won twice.

I can promise you if they were so positive they had it in the bag they wouldn't be after Trump the way they are. They are terrified of him. They know Trump won twice.

I think they would be running against whoever the front-runner is and will be until the election. I am not taking the threat of a 2nd trump presidency seriously. I have more faith in the American people, than that.

We'll see what happens when Trump is indicted again. Yessirree, there's another one coming.

Think that grand jury in D.C. is meeting to have coffee & donuts?

Tick tock tick tock.

I think they would be running against whoever the front-runner is and will be until the election. I am not taking the threat of a 2nd trump presidency seriously. I have more faith in the American people, than that.
Sorry bout that,

1. "We stole the last election, we can steal this one too." ~White Six

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Millions of American's await another indictment, to send Trump money, lets go, you feeling lucky!!!
2. This is hilarious, the liberals never seem to learn shit, do it again mfers!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Just wait after the election, after Trump wins, when the AXE FALLS on the libtards!!!
2. And Trump will be rise up back into office, to Make America Great Again,. giving power back to the people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Just wait after the election, after Trump wins, when the AXE FALLS on the libtards!!!
2. And Trump will be rise up back into office, to Make America Great Again,. giving power back to the people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Are you kidding? Trump's plan is to consolidate power in the W.H., namely HIM. What makes you think that just because you support him he's going to include you in this scheme & give "power to the people"?

Name one dictator accross history who did.

I'm waiting.

If he won twice, he's not allowed a 3rd term.

Are you kidding? Trump's plan is to consolidate power in the W.H., namely HIM. What makes you think that just because you support him he's going to include you in this scheme & give "power to the people"?

Name one dictator accross history who did.

I'm waiting.
Does this mean we all get a McDonalds coupon booklet?

You almost got there. So close to being in reality. Has it crossed your mind nobody is after Trump? Nobody is terrified of Trump. That's in your mind.

There is no thread of a second Trump presidency. Americans hate Trump.

Madam Vice-President answered correctly.
Poor Mr. Synth, temporarily lost in his hatred du jour thoughts.

Many of us love President Trump, his staff, and his family. They're mostly fine people.
He gets my kudos for raising average people's salaries by convincing employers their employees appreciate good wages.
In particular, he increased the salaries of persons of color who, as a result of his hard work, are getting paid well like other Americans who also work hard. The American dream is now in their realm of having it all.

He's encouraged the best in human life, and so has his beautiful family and his hard-working staff. He has good ideas to improve Americans' lives, and he implements them when given the chance.
He has used his mastery skills in negotiations to promote world peace, and he underwent a lot of dirt thrown his way with continuing to improve Americans' lives without a discouraging word.
Don't you see why he is going to be 45 in the very near future? And every American will benefit from peace and prosperity that he engenders with love for the American people as his first thought in the morning enriched by his vespers to get God on his side as his strength and shield, and love for the American people in his heart.

It's all good, Mr. Synth. Wanna join his happy supporters who love America, land of the free, the brave, the equal, and the dream-come-truers like President Trump. :woohoo:

I'd like to see you come on board to promote America's prosperity. I know you can do that. And you'd be ever so much less angry on the winning American team that Trump produces. :thup:

Forum List

Back