Catholic Student Suspended For Saying That There Are Only Two Genders Arrested

Fuck Pootin, he will meet his demise soon for his sins of murder.
Of the most prominent leaders of the day, Putin is the best there is. He is standing on the front line against the ever-encroaching march of Fascism. It is better that we join Putin in the fight against American Fascism rather than follow Iran or North Korea toward the same goal. :nono:

I will when you do fuck stain.
Oh, come on. Saying that "you can only feel threatened by someone else's relationship if you're not gay" is ridiculous even if you are only exaggerating to make some obscure point. Are you being held prisoner in someone's cellar without windows? Don't you know what is happening? There are outrageous claims of fluid gender and an unending list of alternative genders being discussed ... and forced speech and pronouns being implemented. Stop for a second and use your head. :45:

Oh, come on. Saying that "you can only feel threatened by someone else's relationship if you're not gay" is ridiculous even if you are only exaggerating to make some obscure point. Are you being held prisoner in someone's cellar without windows? Don't you know what is happening? There are outrageous claims of fluid gender and an unending list of alternative genders being discussed ... and forced speech and pronouns being implemented. Stop for a second and use your head. :45:
I'm sure you can show me a post from someone who is gay complaining about straight people. Now be a good boy and go fetch.

I'm sure you can show me a post from someone who is gay complaining about straight people. Now be a good boy and go fetch.
So, you just ignore all I've said and make some side-stepping absurd conclusion and think it means something? You're not mature enough for this discussion so if there is any fetching to do ... you'll have to do it. :26:

So, you just ignore all I've said and make some side-stepping absurd conclusion and think it means something? You're not mature enough for this discussion so if there is any fetching to do ... you'll have to do it. :26:
I didn't ignore them. You're not interesting enough to exert the effort involved in ignoring you.

Same sex couples don't seem to have any problem with couples of different sexes. The inverse isn't true. See this thread for proof.

I didn't ignore them. You're not interesting enough to exert the effort involved in ignoring you.

Same sex couples don't seem to have any problem with couples of different sexes. The inverse isn't true. See this thread for proof.
You don't even understand what is being talked about. Go play with your little friends now.

GLASNOST I noticed that you still failed to answer mine Hellokitty's question of what exactly makes you think that the individual had to be in the girl's restroom to still have an opinion that guys shouldn't be in there?

He shouldn't have gotten arrested for telling the truth. There are only two genders.

I don't remember if I know what you believe, but look at what happened to Jesus. Look what's happening to history. If people don't like the truth they try to sugarcoat it, erase it from existence and censor the people who are interfering with their devious plot to keep pushing their agenda. No matter if it's just a bunch of lies and BS.

Do no forget that at the same time we Americans were carrying out a violent rebellion against a horrendous British tyrant that wanted to rule over us, the people of Canaduh were kissing that same tyrant's ass, and licking his boots.

What we are seeing here, the OP's story, is yet another result of the difference that this has made to this very day.
Honestly, I don't know if the modern-day American would rebel at that kind of level.

Forum List

Back