Catholic Student Suspended For Saying That There Are Only Two Genders Arrested

straight_pride-2702066.jpg
This is probably the only way we are going to defeat this topsy-turvy situation but you can be absolutely certain that "straight pride" will be considered homophobic. I know this for a fact because I've already supported straight pride in another thread ..... probably another forum ..... and the push-back was that I was disrespecting the plight of homosexuality that we heterosexuals haven't suffered as the gays have and therefore have no business speaking about our own pride/privledge.

Like Jesus of Nazareth?

I actually saw that symbolism when this man continued saying no that he wouldn't leave the school,.. and as he should since he didn't do anything wrong to get suspended in the first place.

Canadians might speak a similar language but they do not have the same guaranteed Constitutional freedoms.

Do no forget that at the same time we Americans were carrying out a violent rebellion against a horrendous British tyrant that wanted to rule over us, the people of Canaduh were kissing that same tyrant's ass, and licking his boots.

What we are seeing here, the OP's story, is yet another result of the difference that this has made to this very day.

Stupid people are always getting into trouble for stupid reasons
He was a stupid person for standing up for the Bible?

Not the Bible, as such.

Just plain common sense.

All sane people know the difference between boys and girls, and have some grasp of the significance and importance of this distinction.

Only those who are severely fucked up in their minds and in their souls, are confused by thsi difference.

Sadly, those who are thus fucked up are being given far more power and influence than they should have, and are abusing it to to force their madness on sane people.

You don't need to be religious to see how fucked up this is, and how important it is to stand against this shit.

Forum List

Back