Catholic Student Suspended For Saying That There Are Only Two Genders Arrested

Did you just quote me, dumbass, or "just show me what I wrote"?

You said that you quoted the part where the article said that he was suspended for being inside the girl's restroom. I have yet to see this quote. You just had the whole entire article shown. Maybe it was a quote, but not the quote you claimed as you weren't quoting any specific part of it. Now show me the part that he was suspended for being inside the girl's restroom. Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. :rolleyes:

What sort of shit will the Government do when there is no First Amendment?

This is apparently a legitimate Roman Catholic school ((no title)), but it appears that they MUST obey the dictates of their corrupt Canadian government, or lose their charter (or whatever it is) to teach Canadian children.

Two genders: not a theory. A fact.

"The Catholic Schoolboy who spoke out against transgenders in the school’s women’s bathrooms"

You thinks this means that he was actually in the ladies' room and you're calling me dumb? :auiqs.jpg:

You said that you quoted the part where the article said that he was suspended for being inside the girl's restroom. I have yet to see this quote. You just had the whole entire article shown. Maybe it was a quote, but not the quote you claimed as you weren't quoting any specific part of it. Now show me the part that he was suspended for being inside the girl's restroom. Honestly, this is getting ridiculous. :rolleyes:
Stupid or blind. Which are you?

This is apparently a legitimate Roman Catholic school ((no title)), but it appears that they MUST obey the dictates of their corrupt Canadian government, or lose their charter (or whatever it is) to teach Canadian children.
And yet we are led to believe that church and state are independent of one another.
Debating the fact is so ridiculous.

I recently posted about when he had been suspended and even though thank the Lord he is free now, this is a sad, scary situation altogether. Good for him for standing up for his rights though.

I remember the bathroom for transgenders back when i was young, looked a lot like this..

R.33dedfd7efbe0ce2b8a98e4edbd75c9d

Look how the Second Amendment has now come to be treated.

The Second Amendment still stands as an active part of this nation's highest law, affirm a right of the people, and forbidding any infringement of this right. Yet government feels free to stomp all over this right, while corrupt courts argue and rule which infringements are to be allowed, and which are not., even though the text of the Amendment itself makes it clear that NO infringements are permitted.

And now, they are trying to break down the First Amendment as they have already done with the Second.

11707681_1192957377396529_8080337344662477980_n.jpg

The Second Amendment still stands as an active part of this nation's highest law, affirm a right of the people, and forbidding any infringement of this right. Yet government feels free to stomp all over this right, while corrupt courts argue and rule which infringements are to be allowed, and which are not., even though the text of the Amendment itself makes it clear that NO infringements are permitted.
Do you not realize that this statement about "forbidding infringement" is unconstitutional? The amendment itself is declaring that it may not be repealed or amended. Such malarkey! :auiqs.jpg:

"The Catholic Schoolboy who spoke out against transgenders in the school’s women’s bathrooms"

Catholic high school student arrested after suspension for opposing transgender ideology​

'Offense is obviously defined by the offended,' 16-year-old Josh Alexander said​

1675908460299.png

1675908367411.png

Original Controversy;

Ontario Student Suspended Amid Protest of Transgender Students in Girls’ Washroom | NationalTribune.com​

1675908750531.png

1675908568746.png

IMO? There is absolutely NO reason for any of this.

This school HAS a bathroom which they can use, exclusively for trans folks, a universal bathroom. IMO? IT is being used as a political wedge issue. There was no reason for any of this.

They just want to force folks to accept this ideology, use their pronouns and new names. . . like it is a way to accept a new political paradigm. . .

Last edited:
I did not know Catholic Schools had Transgender restrooms. Is that really true?
Yes, they are also focusing curricula upon CRT and social justice, and enforcing pronouns ect ect ect. The school I once attended as a boy(8-years 1-8)which now costs each family over $5000.00 a year, is fully vested in promoting the entire fascist agenda, and was once one of the finest catholic grade schools you could ever get your kid into, so good that there were just as many Jewish kids as catholic kids enrolled!

I would not send any children to them these days...

Catholic high school student arrested after suspension for opposing transgender ideology​

'Offense is obviously defined by the offended,' 16-year-old Josh Alexander said​

View attachment 755220

View attachment 755219

Original Controversy;

Ontario Student Suspended Amid Protest of Transgender Students in Girls’ Washroom | NationalTribune.com​

View attachment 755222

View attachment 755221

IMO? There is absolutely NO reason for any of this.

This school HAS a bathroom which they can use, exclusively for trans folks, a universal bathroom. IMO? IT is being used as a political wedge issue. There was no reason for any of this.

They just want to force folks to accept this ideology, use their pronouns and new names. . . like it is a way to accept a new political paradigm. . .

It's all madness. One can only imagine what Putin is saying about our lives in the west!

I recently posted about when he had been suspended and even though thank the Lord he is free now, this is a sad, scary situation altogether. Good for him for standing up for his rights though.

A pretty flimsy and generalized article, with nothing specific about what charges, probably trespassing because he was expelled.

You can probably get arrested in Canada for saying that hockey stinks It's useless to discuss freedom of religion or freedom of speech in a country that guaranteed neither.
If you want freedom you must allow people to live freely, evidently, the expelled boy can't live peaceably around other people and allow them their freedom to live as they desire.

Forum List

Back