Catholic Church "cannot bless same sex couples"

Since the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the Holocaust and chose to ignore their priests diddling little kids even after the pedophilia was exposed, I'm not sure their opinion about morals counts for much.

Yet the left will treat any left leaning proclamation by the Church as gospel to rub in the face of anyone not an SJW twat.
I can understand that pointing out the few times your religious leaders admit their hateful flock has gone too far comes as a great shock to you, but you being chided for your normally uncontrolled unethical behavior is certainly worth comment.

As usual you misrepresent my point. You crow about the Church, which you hate, when it can be used against other people you hate, and then revert back to your own hate when they clarify a position they have never changed.
What are you whining about now? I'm not the one who worships a rich guy in a pointy hat who befriends and protects Nazis and pedophiles, and claims to speak for God.
You are just the guy who builds straw men to knock down because you don't possess the intellect or the integrity to have an honest discussion.

Well hello Ding. What are you whining about today?
ummmm.... your lack of intellect and integrity?

Wasn't that clear from the post you replied to?
you accusing someone of having no integrity is fucking hilarious
How so?

I think I went over that in another thread
I don't believe you did. I believe it was no different than here... an unfounded allegation with no supporting facts.

You would think that. No one else would.
More rhetoric. All fur coat and no knickers.

Since the Catholic Church turned a blind eye to the Holocaust and chose to ignore their priests diddling little kids even after the pedophilia was exposed, I'm not sure their opinion about morals counts for much.

Yet the left will treat any left leaning proclamation by the Church as gospel to rub in the face of anyone not an SJW twat.
I can understand that pointing out the few times your religious leaders admit their hateful flock has gone too far comes as a great shock to you, but you being chided for your normally uncontrolled unethical behavior is certainly worth comment.

As usual you misrepresent my point. You crow about the Church, which you hate, when it can be used against other people you hate, and then revert back to your own hate when they clarify a position they have never changed.
What are you whining about now? I'm not the one who worships a rich guy in a pointy hat who befriends and protects Nazis and pedophiles, and claims to speak for God.
You are just the guy who builds straw men to knock down because you don't possess the intellect or the integrity to have an honest discussion.

How so?

I don't believe you did. I believe it was no different than here... an unfounded allegation with no supporting facts.

Fur is murder

How so?

Fur is murder
So was last night's fish. It was delicious.

Who cares? The Catholic Church doesnt have much high ground to stand on.
A billion Catholics?
Guess i should have said, "who cares besides their followers that support them through every repugnant act they commit?"
Thanks.
You always were one to look at the full distribution. :rolleyes:

What could possibly go wrong in your life with such myopic vision :dunno:
The Catholic Church has done some horrible shit. All through its history.
I repeat, the Catholic Churches atrocities have happened for thousands of years.
You would think that isnt something Catholics would take lightly but they do. It is what it is :dunno:
If that were true and the Church was devoid of any good, you would be justified to form a mob and burn down a few churches.

You want to think about that for a minute dinger? You can't burn down a church just because they don't do good stuff. Didn't anybody ever teach you that?
Oh... so now you want to argue morals are absolute?

If you believed that the Church was overwhelmingly evil (which is what devoid of good means), then the moral thing to do would be to burn it down.

But you are probably too much of a pussy to actually act on your convictions anyway.

I gotta assume you have some diatribe prepared concerning morals being relative, rather than absolute. and are anxiously hoping for a chance to perform it. You've certainly tried to drag that in enough times to give that impression.

There are several churches I consider to lack any good. Some of them are run by people I would consider evil. Burning them all down would be a stupid way to deal with them, however. A lack of good doesn't equate to evil requiring utmost immediate destruction. You're trying too hard.

A billion Catholics?
Guess i should have said, "who cares besides their followers that support them through every repugnant act they commit?"
Thanks.

I repeat, the Catholic Churches atrocities have happened for thousands of years.
You would think that isnt something Catholics would take lightly but they do. It is what it is :dunno:
If that were true and the Church was devoid of any good, you would be justified to form a mob and burn down a few churches.

You want to think about that for a minute dinger? You can't burn down a church just because they don't do good stuff. Didn't anybody ever teach you that?

If you believed that the Church was overwhelmingly evil (which is what devoid of good means), then the moral thing to do would be to burn it down.

But you are probably too much of a pussy to actually act on your convictions anyway.

I gotta assume you have some diatribe prepared concerning morals being relative, rather than absolute. and are anxiously hoping for a chance to perform it. You've certainly tried to drag that in enough times to give that impression.

There are several churches I consider to lack any good. Some of them are run by people I would consider evil. Burning them all down would be a stupid way to deal with them, however. A lack of good doesn't equate to evil requiring utmost immediate destruction. You're trying too hard.
There's no diatribe on my part. There's only your inconsistency between your beliefs and your actions/behaviors. But given your level of vitriol in most discussions it's pretty ironic you would use the word diatribe to describe the positions of others instead of yours.

I have little doubt concerning your militancy towards religion and its adherents.

How so?

Sure dinger, but you believe lots of stuff that isn't true.

How so?

Sure dinger, but you believe lots of stuff that isn't true.
Such as what?

A billion Catholics?
Thanks.

There's no diatribe on my part. There's only your inconsistency between your beliefs and your actions/behaviors. But given your level of vitriol in most discussions it's pretty ironic you would use the word diatribe to describe the positions of others instead of yours.

I have little doubt concerning your militancy towards religion and its adherents.

I tend to respond in the manner in which I have been addressed. Those that have called me a communist traitor who is too lazy to work, and wants somebody else to pay my bills and feed my family will probably not feel quite as relaxed in a discussion with me.

A billion Catholics?
Thanks.

I tend to respond in the manner in which I have been addressed. Those that have called me a communist traitor who is too lazy to work, and wants somebody else to pay my bills and feed my family will probably not feel quite as relaxed in a discussion with me.
I wouldn't expect you to see yourself any other way except through rose colored glasses.

Forum List

Back