Cat People Know Cats Have Oowers

Wow! Sorry to hear that. People who never had a cat don't know how much they mean. Old age?
Baxter was 13, but had a liver tumor, and went down very quickly. Sylvester was at least 16, and had kidney failure. I knew we would lose Sylvester at some point, but not Baxter.

My tuxedo boys.

IMG_3517.jpeg

IMG_3522.jpeg

IMG_3559.jpeg

Cat People Know Cats Have Oowers​

I disagree........cat people know they are owned by their cats. :113:

But it is true that pets....cat or dog.....can have that sense to know when their people are sick, even if the person doesn't know it themselves.

I got my kitty from the shelter when she was 7. She had already been declawed. That caused trouble. The other cats bullied her when they found out she was defenseless. Yeah, cats can be jerks sometimes. She's 12 now, having outlived the other cats. She's on her own now, and I'll keep it that way. She gets a stress-free retirement.

She survived a bout of antifreeze poisoning. Yeah, my fault. The car radiator was leaking, and I didn't catch it.

And she survived a bad dog attack. For a while I thought she had tapped-out on living, but she rallied, and she's back at 100% now.

Her secret weapon? Being able to scream at cougar-levels. You wouldn't think such a tiny cat could make such a noise. It's what summoned humans to come help her when the stray dogs attacked.

Forum List

Back