Cat Fight! MTG calls Lauren Boebert "A Little Bitch" on the House Floor!

In 2022 people were pissed and wanted to send a message, so they elected people who are pissed and want to send a message.

Both annoying bitches but mtg probably has height and weight advantage. ;)

This is hilarious!

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little bitch” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.​
The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing a vote.​
Greene apparently cursed out Boebert while the House was voting Wednesday afternoon, as the two spoke in a center aisle of the House floor; part of their interaction was captured on C-SPAN’s cameras.​

:lol:

MTG is for once not wrong! But she also needs a mirror 🪞 when saying such things!

well isn't that effing great. two women legislators argue over who copied who in papers to impeach a lying cheating bribing, traitorous, deadhead, pervert of a moron president. NO FREAKIN" WONDER the right loses.

Women, most women and ALL liberal women do not belong in positions of authority and responsibility... God knew what he was talking about when he allowed Paul to say they were not to be placed in authority within the church.

well isn't that effing great. two women legislators argue over who copied who in papers to impeach a lying cheating bribing, traitorous, deadhead, pervert of a moron president. NO FREAKIN" WONDER the right loses.

Women, most women and ALL liberal women do not belong in positions of authority and responsibility... God knew what he was talking about when he allowed Paul to say they were not to be placed in authority within the church.
GOP voters said adiós to Amanda Chase in the Virginia gop primary Tuesday by a 350 vote margin....Of course she is challenging the results.

I don't know what it is but women of the extreme ends of their party are just mean-spirited. Trump in heels indeed.

‘Trump in heels’ Amanda Chase loses GOP state Senate primary in Virginia

GOP voters said adiós to Amanda Chase in the Virginia gop primary Tuesday by a 350 vote margin....Of course she is challenging the results.

I don't know what it is but women of the extreme ends of their party are just mean-spirited. Trump in heels indeed.

‘Trump in heels’ Amanda Chase loses GOP state Senate primary in Virginia
anyone ever tell you that you are coming remarkably close to the idiot stage? Trump indeed...and then you fail to condemn the harpies of the left. Did you perhaps consider that these right wing women have had enough of leftist business as usual and they are fighting where MEN WILL NOT!!! and that means you.

anyone ever tell you that you are coming remarkably close to the idiot stage? Trump indeed...and then you fail to condemn the harpies of the left. Did you perhaps consider that these right wing women have had enough of leftist business as usual and they are fighting where MEN WILL NOT!!! and that means you.
I went to one of her (Chase's) events and saw right through her.....You would have thought she was the next coming to listen to the Trump stalwarts at the time....Not hardly.

BTW....Reading is fundamental...."women of the extreme ends of their party". That takes in both sides.

Nothing quite like showing us you are a misogynist MAGAt. :heehee:

we have some of the worst politicians ever this century....a bunch of incompetent fucks....
883456f5fab151cb960ae2a5271cb90f8e-31-biden.rsquare.w700.jpg

I won't lie...I'd hit it. I might want to put a bandana in her mouth so I don't have to hear her stupidity, but she's a nut-buster. MTG is too.

Yeah, I'm a pig. So sue my ass.
Boebert is attractive, even if she is cross-eyed.

But MTG? You have GOT to be kidding!

MTG looks like a bar slut you would find in a dive that hasn't been cleaned since it opened 50 years ago. And if I were you, I'd ask her to show me her crotch to make sure she doesn't have a penis.

mtg.jpg

Forum List

Back