Cat Fight! MTG calls Lauren Boebert "A Little Bitch" on the House Floor!

This is serious stuff. Lauren owns guns. Lots of them. It is fascinating to see two leading statesmen battling for the loony wing of the GOP.
Not as bad as adult millionaires, getting on a knee and telling you to shut up and believe that someone is born privileged based on their skin color.

You got a mortgage buddy. Hope you’re locked in at that 2% interest rate that we had under Trump and not at the 7% we have now under Biden.

Not as bad as adult millionaires, getting on a knee and telling you to shut up and believe that someone is born privileged based on their skin color.

You got a mortgage buddy. Hope you’re locked in at that 2% interest rate that we had under Trump and not at the 7% we have now under Biden.
I am privileged because I am white. I dont think anyone disagrees ith that.
Interest rates are up all over the world. They have just gone up here in the UK today. The US is doing better than most. You are lucky Biden is in charge not some fat cu.nt riding on the back of the Obama economy.

I am privileged because I am white. I dont think anyone disagrees ith that.
Interest rates are up all over the world. They have just gone up here in the UK today. The US is doing better than most. You are lucky Biden is in charge not some fat cu.nt riding on the back of the Obama economy.
You've been licking the windows of the short bus for too long.

This is hilarious!

The messy feud between two of MAGA world’s biggest stars burst into public view on Wednesday, when Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) a “little bitch” to her face on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives.​
The angry exchange came as the two lawmakers have been swiping at each other over their competing resolutions to impeach President Joe Biden. But tensions came to a head on Wednesday after Boebert leveraged a procedural tool to force a vote on her own impeachment resolution within days—undercutting Greene, who had offered her own resolution, but not with the procedural advantages of forcing a vote.​
Greene apparently cursed out Boebert while the House was voting Wednesday afternoon, as the two spoke in a center aisle of the House floor; part of their interaction was captured on C-SPAN’s cameras.​

:lol:
It was all over who gets to introduce the impeachment resolution.

They both want the fund raising bump.

All about the Benjamins

Where the fuck is Vince McMahon. He should sign these two ladies up for WWE Divas pronto! Ladder match!

My money's on MTG. She's older but bigger, stronger, and works out like a beast.
10 years ago I would have pronounced your idea as crazy. Today…there are likely memos flying around about it between the WWF and the congresswomen.

This is what today’s Republican Trump cultists are all about, trying to strut around as being ever more ready to impeach Biden and attack Democrats than the “next guy.” They are a ridiculous clown show, not a serious or competent political party.

You don’t see this sort of crude conduct among Democratic politicians, men or women, old or young. “A fish rots from the head down,” and the head of today’s Republican Party is … Donald Trump.

If they were both trannys every liberal idiot in this thread would be tripping over themselves to commend them!!!!

Forum List

Back