Carly Fiorona is the only candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton

She is...or was sorta pro bohner anti teabagger ........dont know if that has changed.......need to hear more though what she has said has sounded good

#1 Donald Trump - 23%
#2 Ted Cruz - 13%
#3 Ben Carson - 11%
#4 Marco Rubio - 8%
#4 Carly Fiorina - 8%
#6 Jeb Bush - 7%
#6 Scott Walker - 7%
#8 Rand Paul - 5%
#8 Mike Huckabee - 5%
#10 John Kasich - 2%
#10 Rick Perry - 2%
#12 Chris Christie - 1%
#12 Bobby Jindal - 1%
#12 Lindsey Graham - 1%

I like very very much. I like even better she scores better than Bush.

I am bumed Trump still scores in double digits. But he will sink rapidly when people know him better. And she will do better

They all can beat her.

Carly is the only one that can attack her without being called a sexist misogynistic pig.

Yes that's another reason. We have 15 male Republicans candidates against 1 woman--LOL
What does that look like. Of course now, with Carly Fiorina making some headlines it will be 15 male Republican candidates against 2 women--LOL

I like her, she is very articulate, she doesn't stumble over words, and she handles the media questions with ease and grace. She is considered by the too far right minority fringe to be a moderate candidate, because she gives exception to abortion in the instance of rape, incest and the life of the mother. But she's our iron lady regarding all other fiscal, and government matters.

Carly Fiorina is really the only candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton.
Carly did well in the debates far better then I expected. But she is NOT the only one who can beat Clinton. Biden CAN beat Clinton. Bernie CAN beat Clinton. That's just IN the party.

No one has a chance of beating Hillary Clinton for the Democrat nomination. She is going to be the nominee of the Democrat party--no doubt about it. The party is not going to roll her like they did over Barack Obama. Joe Biden wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning the nomination. Bernie Sanders (Who)??--no chance at all.

I hate to break this to many of you but this WOMAN works for the GOP LEADERSHIP!

Fiorina: Women "horrified" by Trump's Megyn Kelly comments
Seems we have a FEMALE RINO lose in the pack of gentlemen! And I was thinking about her as a VP candidate..... POOOOF...GONE!

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina criticized Donald Trump's comments about cable news host Megyn Kelly, saying in a "Face the Nation" interview that women "are really sort of horrified" by the remarks. GOP debate 2015 "Presidential campaigns are designed to reveal character under pressure and over time," Fiorina told "Face the Nation" moderator John Dickerson. "It's why people like you ask tough questions, and it's up to candidates to answer those questions. So Mr. Trump got asked tough questions by a lot of people on Thursday night, but he chose to attack Megyn Kelly." The billionaire businessman came...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/carly-fi...elly-comments/

Hmmmm...

ALERT: Rush Limbaugh Drops BOMBSHELL About Order Fox News Received Just Before GOP Debate

The first GOP primary debate of the year, hosted by Fox News and moderated by three of their best, kicked off in headline-grabbing style when the moderator team backed candidate Donald Trump into a corner about the possibility of running on a third-party ticket. But the attacks didn’t stop there. Out of the six questions that Trump was asked, most of them were nothing more than thinly veiled attacks in what conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh suggested was a targeted effort by the GOP establishment to slam the brakes on Trump’s momentum. While Limbaugh had reported that there was a...

http://conservativetribune.com/limba...yEmail08.09.15

She was the WINNER of the Kiddies Table...and in a surprise tonight....

1st Post Debate GOP Primary Race Poll - NBC News
#1 Donald Trump - 23%
#2 Ted Cruz - 13%
#3 Ben Carson - 11%
#4 Marco Rubio - 8%
#4 Carly Fiorina - 8%
#6 Jeb Bush - 7%
#6 Scott Walker - 7%
#8 Rand Paul - 5%
#8 Mike Huckabee - 5%
#10 John Kasich - 2%
#10 Rick Perry - 2%
#12 Chris Christie - 1%
#12 Bobby Jindal - 1%
#12 Lindsey Graham - 1%

Santorum, Pataki, Gilmore registered no votes.

Margin of Error of +/- 3.4%
Conducted August 7th and 8th

http://www.pdf.investintech.com/prev...986/index.html
Your tinfoil is extra tight today I see.

Hilly is a punching bag........looking for someone to emerge later in the game ala Bobby Kennedy......cant wait as long as he did the way things are set up now but I think she's just out there soaking up the punches and getting them to reveal their game plans for the real contender. sort of a rope a dope

If she is against infrastructure, science, education, minimum wage and common sense regulations...Well, she won't ever get my vote. So she better come out strong for them!

UHH--I don't know how you can assume that someone who was a CEO of a major high tech company in this country would be against science-and education? -LOL

I like Carly, but I don't see her in serious contention to be the nominee.

#1 Donald Trump - 23%
#2 Ted Cruz - 13%
#3 Ben Carson - 11%
#4 Marco Rubio - 8%
#4 Carly Fiorina - 8%
#6 Jeb Bush - 7%
#6 Scott Walker - 7%
#8 Rand Paul - 5%
#8 Mike Huckabee - 5%
#10 John Kasich - 2%
#10 Rick Perry - 2%
#12 Chris Christie - 1%
#12 Bobby Jindal - 1%
#12 Lindsey Graham - 1%

I like very very much. I like even better she scores better than Bush.

I am bumed Trump still scores in double digits. But he will sink rapidly when people know him better. And she will do better

These polls are wrong--Trump is 4 day dried up fish already. He's going nowhere.

I hate to break this to many of you but this WOMAN works for the GOP LEADERSHIP!

Seems we have a FEMALE RINO lose in the pack of gentlemen! And I was thinking about her as a VP candidate..... POOOOF...GONE!

Republican presidential candidate Carly Fiorina criticized Donald Trump's comments about cable news host Megyn Kelly, saying in a "Face the Nation" interview that women "are really sort of horrified" by the remarks. GOP debate 2015 "Presidential campaigns are designed to reveal character under pressure and over time," Fiorina told "Face the Nation" moderator John Dickerson. "It's why people like you ask tough questions, and it's up to candidates to answer those questions. So Mr. Trump got asked tough questions by a lot of people on Thursday night, but he chose to attack Megyn Kelly." The billionaire businessman came...

Hmmmm...

ALERT: Rush Limbaugh Drops BOMBSHELL About Order Fox News Received Just Before GOP Debate

The first GOP primary debate of the year, hosted by Fox News and moderated by three of their best, kicked off in headline-grabbing style when the moderator team backed candidate Donald Trump into a corner about the possibility of running on a third-party ticket. But the attacks didn’t stop there. Out of the six questions that Trump was asked, most of them were nothing more than thinly veiled attacks in what conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh suggested was a targeted effort by the GOP establishment to slam the brakes on Trump’s momentum. While Limbaugh had reported that there was a...

#1 Donald Trump - 23%
#2 Ted Cruz - 13%
#3 Ben Carson - 11%
#4 Marco Rubio - 8%
#4 Carly Fiorina - 8%
#6 Jeb Bush - 7%
#6 Scott Walker - 7%
#8 Rand Paul - 5%
#8 Mike Huckabee - 5%
#10 John Kasich - 2%
#10 Rick Perry - 2%
#12 Chris Christie - 1%
#12 Bobby Jindal - 1%
#12 Lindsey Graham - 1%

What, you have a Mr.H problem today?

Republican Assault on Trump May Only Make Him Stronger (This from the Rolling Stone!!!!)

rollingstone.com ^ | Matt Taibbi
That Fox and the other "contestants" onstage were ganging up on Trump was clear enough, but it hasn't stopped there. Trump is now also seeing a wave of punditry pieces flowing in from traditional conservative outlets slamming his campaign. The National Review's Jonah Goldberg wrote a long piece this month, "Trump fans, it's time for an intervention." *snip Meanwhile, Rich Lowry at the Review called the debate a "fabulously awful" night for Trump. He slobbered over the rest of the field. He said Bush "made no mistakes, " Christie was "forceful," Carson was "winsome," Kasich "more of a presence than...

Why not--are you worried about the "good ol boy" Republican party? Two old men standing on a platform telling women what to do with their bodies, isn't going to cut it anymore. Furthermore, our nominee is male they're going to have to handle Hillary Clinton with cotton white gloves on, otherwise they will piss off the woman vote in this country, (whom would be insulted over certain type comments)--whereas Carly Fiorina would get away with it, because she is a woman. She could actually debate Hillary Clinton and win hands down.

Hmmmm...

#1 Donald Trump - 23%
#2 Ted Cruz - 13%
#3 Ben Carson - 11%
#4 Marco Rubio - 8%
#4 Carly Fiorina - 8%
#6 Jeb Bush - 7%
#6 Scott Walker - 7%
#8 Rand Paul - 5%
#8 Mike Huckabee - 5%
#10 John Kasich - 2%
#10 Rick Perry - 2%
#12 Chris Christie - 1%
#12 Bobby Jindal - 1%
#12 Lindsey Graham - 1%

What, you have a Mr.H problem today?

Republican Assault on Trump May Only Make Him Stronger (This from the Rolling Stone!!!!)

rollingstone.com ^ | Matt Taibbi
That Fox and the other "contestants" onstage were ganging up on Trump was clear enough, but it hasn't stopped there. Trump is now also seeing a wave of punditry pieces flowing in from traditional conservative outlets slamming his campaign. The National Review's Jonah Goldberg wrote a long piece this month, "Trump fans, it's time for an intervention." *snip Meanwhile, Rich Lowry at the Review called the debate a "fabulously awful" night for Trump. He slobbered over the rest of the field. He said Bush "made no mistakes, " Christie was "forceful," Carson was "winsome," Kasich "more of a presence than...
Dude some of you have your assholes puckered so tight the thought of shitting might kill you.
You all are systematically eliminating ANYONE who says ANYTHING remotely offensive to you and eventually you're gonna be left with a party of empty chairs.

Hewlett-Packard fired her before she destroyed the company. She's bitch.

Hewlett-Packard fired her before she destroyed the company. She's bitch.

You probably weren't around or invested in the Tech Sector during the Tech crash of 2000. There are many companies that didn't make it. Hewlett Packard is still around and that speaks for itself.

Now I know that you're producing a theme that the Democrat Party will pursue. Trying to destroy a great intellectually minded, articulate woman who started out as a secretary of a small company whom accomplished being a CEO of a major American corporation, and during some very tough times.

Hillary Clinton has never come close to accomplishing anything like that. She's all about politics. That's all she has ever done.

Last edited:

Why not--are you worried about the "good ol boy" Republican party? Two old men standing on a platform telling women what to do with their bodies, isn't going to cut it anymore. Furthermore, our nominee is male they're going to have to handle Hillary Clinton with cotton white gloves on, otherwise they will piss off the woman vote in this country, (whom would be insulted over certain type comments)--whereas Carly Fiorina would get away with it, because she is a woman. She could actually debate Hillary Clinton and win hands down.

First off I could give a shit less what her gender is. The fact is Cruz, Walker and Rubio are more talented than her and they don't have the stink of loser that she has.Enough with the identity politics, it didn't work with Sara Palin and it won't work with Carly Fiorona. The liberal media would destroy her like they would destroy all female conservatives. I'm not saying being a female disqualifies her, I'm saying we have better options than her.

I like her the more I see of her.

She is going to have to deal with the issue of her lay offs and her fireing. But she handles the issue forthrightly and with class. Trump, the other business person obfuticates and pervaricates and has no class at all. I hope she is on the top table next debate and that she whipes Trump out

Don't you find it odd that no one today is talking about 4 bankrupcy's that Trump was asked about?-The banks that lost a few billion dollars and the massive lay-offs that happened because of those bankruptcy's.

Yet they will hammer away at Carly Fiorina--(a Tech Sector company that she was CEO of, that didn't go bankrupt.)-- Hewlett Packard is still a thriving company, over lay-offs that happened everywhere at every tech company in the Tech Sector crash of 2000?

Last edited:
Oreo,

I'm sorry, buddy, but you are dead wrong. John Kasich will be the nominee and win against Hilary. Every station except Fox and every online news artical said Kasich won the debate. Time for you to back the most qualified candidate in the Field not some CEO.

Oreo,

I'm sorry, buddy, but you are dead wrong. John Kasich will be the nominee and win against Hilary. Every station except Fox and every online news artical said Kasich won the debate. Time for you to back the most qualified candidate in the Field not some CEO.
We can't let Kasich bevome president. He supports gays as he indicated during the debate . We need a White nationalist president. That man is Trump.

Oreo,

We can't let Kasich bevome president. He supports gays as he indicated during the debate . We need a White nationalist president. That man is Trump.

News break the gay laws will not ever change. The fact that he supports gays and the SC decision means he's the only electable candidate of all 17.

Forum List

Back