Carly Fiorona is the only candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton

Oreo,

I'm sorry, buddy, but you are dead wrong. John Kasich will be the nominee and win against Hilary. Every station except Fox and every online news artical said Kasich won the debate. Time for you to back the most qualified candidate in the Field not some CEO.
We can't let Kasich bevome president. He supports gays as he indicated during the debate . We need a White nationalist president. That man is Trump.

News break the gay laws will not ever change. The fact that he supports gays and the SC decision means he's the only electable candidate of all 17.
No. He's 100 % unelectable.

If she is against infrastructure, science, education, minimum wage and common sense regulations...Well, she won't ever get my vote. So she better come out strong for them!

What makes you think she cares whether or not she gets the vote of a white supremacist?

Oreo,

I'm sorry, buddy, but you are dead wrong. John Kasich will be the nominee and win against Hilary. Every station except Fox and every online news artical said Kasich won the debate. Time for you to back the most qualified candidate in the Field not some CEO.
We can't let Kasich bevome president. He supports gays as he indicated during the debate . We need a White nationalist president. That man is Trump.

News break the gay laws will not ever change. The fact that he supports gays and the SC decision means he's the only electable candidate of all 17.
No. He's 100 % unelectable.

Lol. Wanna bet?

Oreo,

John Kasich while he's a moderate candidate could win if he was running against a Democrat male candidate. The point is--no male is going to be able to take the gloves off on Hillary Clinton--without being called sexist or male bully.

Women in this country are looking for the first woman President. And just like they were looking for the first black President they still voted for Barack Obama, knowing a lot of negative things about him. IOW Bengazi and thousand of emails be damned they'll still vote for Clinton.

So while John Kasich will be forced to look like a gentleman, Hillary Clinton will be able to put on her boots and kick his ass. She wouldn't be able to do that with Carly Fiorina.

You have to give this country a choice on which woman they want to be the next POTUS or we will get Hillary Clinton as the next POTUS.

Last edited:
Oreo,

John Kasich while he's a moderate candidate can't win. No male is going to be able to take the gloves off on Hillary Clinton--without being called a sexist or male bully. Women in this country are looking for the first woman President. And just like they were looking for the first black President they still voted for Barack Obama, knowing a lot of negative things about him. IOW Bengazi and thousand of emails be damned they'll still vote for Clinton.

So while John Kasich will be forced to look like a gentleman, Hillary Clinton will be able to put on her boots and kick his ass. She wouldn't be able to do that with Carly Fiorina.

Wrong. Kasich is has a wife and 2 twin girls. Case closed.

They all can beat her.

Carly is the only one that can attack her without being called a sexist misogynistic pig.

Yes that's another reason. We have 15 male Republicans candidates against 1 woman--LOL
What does that look like. Of course now, with Carly Fiorina making some headlines it will be 15 male Republican candidates against 2 women--LOL

I like her, she is very articulate, she doesn't stumble over words, and she handles the media questions with ease and grace. She is considered by the too far right minority fringe to be a moderate candidate, because she gives exception to abortion in the instance of rape, incest and the life of the mother. But she's our iron lady regarding all other fiscal, and government matters.

Carly Fiorina is really the only candidate that can defeat Hillary Clinton.

She lost any chance at my vote when she criticized Cruz for keeping a campaign promise to the people who sent him to DC.

They all can beat her.

Carly is the only one that can attack her without being called a sexist misogynistic pig.

Yes that's another reason. We have 15 male Republicans candidates against 1 woman--LOL
What does that look like. Of course now, with Carly Fiorina making some headlines it will be 15 male Republican candidates against 2 women--LOL

I like her, she is very articulate, she doesn't stumble over words, and she handles the media questions with ease and grace. She is considered by the too far right minority fringe to be a moderate candidate, because she gives exception to abortion in the instance of rape, incest and the life of the mother. But she's our iron lady regarding all other fiscal, and government matters.

She lost any chance at my vote when she criticized Cruz for keeping a campaign promise to the people who sent him to DC.

So I guess you're casting a vote for Hillary Clinton--via default. Ted Cruz is not going to come anywhere near the nomination, much less the White House. He is a Tea Party Candidate, built up on a lot of hateful rhetoric against Latino's and is oppressive to women. He is junior senator with absolutely NO executive experience.

Here is your hero--filibustering using the childhood story "cat in the hat"--LOL Now imagine what democrats would do with this one, should he by some miracle win the nomination--LOL

They all can beat her.

Bring her on.

Watching the debates, it's very clear that there is only one candidate out of the Republican pack that can defeat Hillary Clinton. It's Carly Fiorina.

The male candidates bit into the same topic (abortion)--and have already ignited the war on women campaign--AGAIN. Scott Walker, color him gone with his stance on the no exception for the life of the mother. Walker went pale when that point was brought up by Kelly. Huckabee stated earlier he would drop out if Jeb Bush came in, why he is still there--is probably more out of male ego. Donald Trump got TROMPED. He shot himself in the foot so much, I couldn't believe he could walk afterwards. Rand Paul and Christie got into a good one over the Patriot Act. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, both junior senators with no executive experience. Cruz way too far right to be electable. Jeb Bush another Bush, not electable. Perry not articulate enough, Perry & Huckabee on Face the Nation this morning talking about what? Abortion. Santorum--you're joking right--what's he doing in this pack? I think I mentioned most of them?

To defeat a woman--it's going to take another woman. It certainly won''t happen with 2 old white guys standing on a platform telling women what they should be doing with their bodies. A too far right candidate, especially on social issues is not electable in this country today--PERIOD.

So some in and out of the party are already trying to smear Fiorina with her CEO tenure at Hewlett Packard. If you're older than 15 you might remember the tech sector crash of 2000/2001. Millions of investors in the Tech Sector lost a lot of money. Then 9/11 another crash that took every sector down. The tech sector today is still a highly volatile market because of all the competition.

So here is Carly taking on MSNBC like a hot knife through butter on this topic. She's the one. If Carly Fiorina is not the nominee of the Republican Party, I will predict now, that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS.

Watch how Carly nails Chris Matthews.
I would love to see her similarly skewer Hillary.

Video Carly Fiorina Dominates Chris Matthews on Hillary s Lies - Guy Benson

Well, in all fairness, it's Chris Mathews... he's, well, special.

They all can beat her.

So I guess you're casting a vote for Hillary Clinton--via default. Ted Cruz is not going to come anywhere near the nomination, much less the White House. He is a Tea Party Candidate, built up on a lot of hateful rhetoric against Latino's and is oppressive to women. He is junior senator with absolutely NO executive experience.

Here is your hero--filibustering using the childhood story "cat in the hat"--LOL Now imagine what democrats would do with this one, should he by some miracle win the nomination--LOL

Once again you show disdain for a politician who keeps their promises, you really are pathetic. As for him being a junior senator, did you have that problem when the mulatto messiah was running?

They all can beat her.

Coming from the "man" who assured us of Romney's victory last time...that is good to hear.

We were also assured of Clinton in 2008.... how'd that work out?

Really? You were assured a month before the election between Obama and McCain that Clinton would win? Or were you just lying yet again?

They all can beat her.

Once again you show disdain for a politician who keeps their promises, you really are pathetic. As for him being a junior senator, did you have that problem when the mulatto messiah was running?

Did I have a problem with Obama--LOL Go to my past posts and look--there are 8700 of them. But you did bring up a point. Obama a Jr. Senator took on the most popular female in American politics at that time--Hillary Clinton--and Hillary got booted to the curb by party faithfuls. Why? Everyone knew he didn't have any real experience, unless you call a "community organizer" experience. Everyone knew that there were a lot of negative things out there about him. Yet they still voted for him. Why? Because he would be the first black President in our history.

Now we have Hillary Clinton back to insure we get the first woman President. The sentiment has not changed, people's mouths are now watering for a woman President. The only thing that can derail her chances is running against another woman. We cannot go back to the same old position of two old white guys standing on a platform telling women what to do with their bodies, and expect to have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this election. It's got to be Carly Fiorina. No one else can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Carly would beat Hillary, but here is the news flash...........Hillary does not have the dem nomination locked. She may well get it, but do not be surprised if she doesn't!

As far as the governor of Ohio, he could get it, but he would lose to any democrat because just like Bush, the base will stay home on him as will the Evangelicals.

While the election is still more than a year away, something that neither the rinos nor the liberals seem to get is that............most people in this country are extremely pissed with both of these entities. You see it in the pols, you hear it in conversation with friends, and neither a rino nor Hilly is going to change that. You see Trump leading, and Sanders eating away at Hillys lead. Any political person should realize that the citizens are at the door of the Whitehouse, and are going to knock it down.

These so called "political operatives" on here just look at numbers; which is usually a good thing, and base your thought process on it. But in this case, you are looking at numbers that were taken before anybody knew the candidates, and in many instances, lots of people still don't.

Ask people who their favorite dem was a year ago, and you get Hillary. Favorite republican for President putting up the names, and you get Jebster. Now look at what is happening! 24 million people tuned in to Fox to watch the debate, and the Jebster coronation turned into him losing ground to others. Wait until the 1st democratic debate, and a day after, the talk of the Hillary coronation will be over too!

This is exactly why this election cycle is going to be soooooo exciting. The establishment GOP and the libs NEED Bush (Kascich) and Hillary to win, because then no matter who wins or loses in the general, Washington keeps the status quo. That is what MOST Americans do NOT want, even if the so called elites in Washington do! So, when you say Carly is the only candidate to beat Hillary, I say to you that you assume to much, believing that Hillary is even going to be there to beat! Yes folks, this is going to be a different election, and those with a zillion posts on here, political pundits, and that duffus Karl Rove are all going to be extremely confused.

If I was Karl, I would talk to Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, nothing) Shultz, and try to convince her to take this cycle off and run away with him to Cuba. I think they would make a lovely pair, don't you!?!?!?!?!

Last edited:
Carly would beat Hillary, but here is the news flash...........Hillary does not have the dem nomination locked. She may well get it, but do not be surprised if she doesn't!

As far as the governor of Ohio, he could get it, but he would lose to any democrat because just like Bush, the base will stay home on him as will the Evangelicals.

While the election is still more than a year away, something that neither the rinos nor the liberals seem to get is that............most people in this country are extremely pissed with both of these entities. You see it in the pols, you hear it in conversation with friends, and neither a rino nor Hilly is going to change that. You see Trump leading, and Sanders eating away at Hillys lead. Any political person should realize that the citizens are at the door of the Whitehouse, and are going to knock it down.

These so called "political operatives" on here just look at numbers; which is usually a good thing, and base your thought process on it. But in this case, you are looking at numbers that were taken before anybody knew the candidates, and in many instances, lots of people still don't.

Ask people who their favorite dem was a year ago, and you get Hillary. Favorite republican for President putting up the names, and you get Jebster. Now look at what is happening! 24 million people tuned in to Fox to watch the debate, and the Jebster coronation turned into him losing ground to others. Wait until the 1st democratic debate, and a day after, the talk of the Hillary coronation will be over too!

This is exactly why this election cycle is going to be soooooo exciting. The establishment GOP and the libs NEED Bush (Kascich) and Hillary to win, because then no matter who wins or loses in the general, Washington keeps the status quo. That is what MOST Americans do NOT want, even if the so called elites in Washington do! So, when you say Carly is the only candidate to beat Hillary, I say to you that you assume to much, believing that Hillary is even going to be there to beat! Yes folks, this is going to be a different election, and those with a zillion posts on here, political pundits, and that duffus Karl Rove are all going to be extremely confused.

If I was Karl, I would talk to Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, nothing) Shultz, and try to convince her to take this cycle off and run away with him to Cuba. I think they would make a lovely pair, don't you!?!?!?!?!

Please nominate Carly...easy pickin's.

LOL--you're all over the universe with that statement. You know sometimes you have to pick a lane and stay in it to make any sense.

Here is Charles Krauthammer on Carly Fiorina

They all can beat her.

Did I have a problem with Obama--LOL Go to my past posts and look--there are 8700 of them. But you did bring up a point. Obama a Jr. Senator took on the most popular female in American politics at that time--Hillary Clinton--and Hillary got booted to the curb by party faithfuls. Why? Everyone knew he didn't have any real experience, unless you call a "community organizer" experience. Everyone knew that there were a lot of negative things out there about him. Yet they still voted for him. Why? Because he would be the first black President in our history.

Now we have Hillary Clinton back to insure we get the first woman President. The sentiment has not changed, people's mouths are now watering for a woman President. The only thing that can derail her chances is running against another woman. We cannot go back to the same old position of two old white guys standing on a platform telling women what to do with their bodies, and expect to have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this election. It's got to be Carly Fiorina. No one else can defeat Hillary Clinton.

Clinton's server was seized by the FBI today, she may be heading for trial instead of the general. Ya never know, Clinton was the odds on favorite at this time in 2007, how'd that work out?

Forum List

Back