Capitol insurrection hearings.

you do wordsmith it to give yourself something to hide behind but fine. your game, i'll play.

a typical "yes it was wrong HOWEVER" you love to do:
"And I will agree it has gone on for too long. It would have died down to a few embers if the feds hadn’t been sent in and grossly exceeded their stated mandate of simply protecting a federal building, kidnapping people off the street, assaulting and arresting journalists and independent observers."

the feds back off shortly. riots went on for months and still ongoing. to blame the feds for it is a "yes but HOWEVER..." you look to excuse the choices violent people made due to the actions of others. HOWEVER, you do NOT give "the other side" that same disclaimer.

i don't put disclaimers on my statements, coyote. i do not believe either side has some fucked up fundamental right to be violence cause the system has ignored them. another point you love to use.

example 2 - this is fun!

"There've been a multitude of assassinate Obama Twitter craps as well. I don't recall any particular outrage at that. Do you? Do you remember if the anti-Obama folk denounced it in the way you seem to think hasn't happened here?"

in this case, you now say "well you are not denouncing it so ergo you must agree with it!" yet, you refuse to be held to that standard, don't you?

so by your own words here, if you don't denounce it, you support it. YOUR WORDS TO ANOTHER. you give several examples of someone not denouncing something, ergo they agree.

need we go on? all i am asking you to do is live by the same standards you fling at others.

you refuse.

battleship sunk. care to continue?
What the hell, where in either of those posts am I supporting violence? In fact in one post I specifically said the violence was unforgivable and should be prosecuted. So I guess we are back to the old “but you didn’t scream loudly enough in your denunciations so you distort into something else.

Maybe you ought to apply your own standards to your self. I consistently oppose violence as a means of solving problems. I also support people’s right to protest short of violence. In the one thread I objected to a protester, across the street, not involved in illegal activity, being shot in the face by a rubber bullet. I’ve also multiple times made clear distinctions between Capitol protesters, who stopped short of storming the Capitol and remained outside (peaceful protesters) and those who stormed it and rioted (not peaceful protesters. That is applying the same standards, do you do the same?

What the hell, where in either of those posts am I supporting violence? In fact in one post I specifically said the violence was unforgivable and should be prosecuted. So I guess we are back to the old “but you didn’t scream loudly enough in your denunciations so you distort into something else.

Maybe you ought to apply your own standards to your self. I consistently oppose violence as a means of solving problems. I also support people’s right to protest short of violence. In the one thread I objected to a protester, across the street, not involved in illegal activity, being shot in the face by a rubber bullet. I’ve also multiple times made clear distinctions between Capitol protesters, who stopped short of storming the Capitol and remained outside (peaceful protesters) and those who stormed it and rioted (not peaceful protesters. That is applying the same standards, do you do the same?
i gave you direct quotes.

you return with emotional rants.

the first shows you said they would have kept it quiet except the feds got involved.

they were burning shit and destroying public property long before they got they got there. that is WHY the feds came in. according to you they were peaceful til the feds showed up. that is simply not true.

post 2 shows where you cry out how no one condemned all this crap against obama, so they must have approved.

your rule. wear it well.

im out.

I don't believe there is any state that has a duty to retreat in your own home. If you can find one, go ahead and provide it.

The Capitol Police were protecting members of Congress. They had retreated to the last set of doors before the Congressional chambers. The rioters kept coming.

I've used this analogy many times, no one wants to ever discuss it.
Imagine if thousands of rioters had attacked the White House and hundreds had poured in, overwhelming Secret Service and smashing through windows and doors. Imagine if a handful of Secret Service agents were the last protection in a hallway leading to the Oval Office. Imagine if a rioter had smashed the door leading to that hallway and started to come through.

No one, and I mean no one, would be surprised that such a person would be shot by Secret Service.

On duty to retreat you are correct. I wasn't aware of some States exceptions.

On you other analogy you'd be incorrect. When problems arise in the area of the WH and SS deems there is a genuine threat, the president is moved to the bunker. That happened to Trump at least once that I'm aware of.

OH BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! Where were you when the ANTIFA thug hit an officer, protecting Rand Paul and his wife, so hard in the face that the officer required surgery. Then the thug was released ROR. Compare that with the people arrested for trespassing at the Capitol on 1/6 being held for 6 months and counting without bail. Does that sound like equal application of the law to you?

So this is the one you want answered?

I’m not how to answer such a blatantly dishonest post. When you start call people who left over a 150 police offers injured, some severely, caused millions in damage and theft, “trespassers”...you are starting off on the wrong foot.

As far as the incident with hitting an officer guarding Rand Paul I am having trouble finding information about it, was it this?

I’ve said it before though, once you lay a hand on a police officer you are no longer a peaceful protester. I don’t and won’t follow every single incident.

i gave you direct quotes.

you return with emotional rants.

the first shows you said they would have kept it quiet except the feds got involved.

they were burning shit and destroying public property long before they got they got there. that is WHY the feds came in. according to you they were peaceful til the feds showed up. that is simply not true.

post 2 shows where you cry out how no one condemned all this crap against obama, so they must have approved.

your rule. wear it well.

im out.
The quotes you gave did not say what you claimed. Go figure, I think you’ve done this before anyway.

Nowhere did I say they were peaceful prior to the feds intervening. I said it was dying down and the feds stirred it up even more. That is not supporting the violence.

Secret Service budget is $2.4 billion.

And their mission would be? Protecting 2 public servants? Yep, that's a lie.

you do wordsmith it to give yourself something to hide behind but fine. your game, i'll play.

a typical "yes it was wrong HOWEVER" you love to do:
"And I will agree it has gone on for too long. It would have died down to a few embers if the feds hadn’t been sent in and grossly exceeded their stated mandate of simply protecting a federal building, kidnapping people off the street, assaulting and arresting journalists and independent observers."

the feds back off shortly. riots went on for months and still ongoing. to blame the feds for it is a "yes but HOWEVER..." you look to excuse the choices violent people made due to the actions of others. HOWEVER, you do NOT give "the other side" that same disclaimer.

i don't put disclaimers on my statements, coyote. i do not believe either side has some fucked up fundamental right to be violence cause the system has ignored them. another point you love to use.

example 2 - this is fun!

"There've been a multitude of assassinate Obama Twitter craps as well. I don't recall any particular outrage at that. Do you? Do you remember if the anti-Obama folk denounced it in the way you seem to think hasn't happened here?"

in this case, you now say "well you are not denouncing it so ergo you must agree with it!" yet, you refuse to be held to that standard, don't you?

so by your own words here, if you don't denounce it, you support it. YOUR WORDS TO ANOTHER. you give several examples of someone not denouncing something, ergo they agree. you use that method here and while searching, i saw you bitch someone out for using that thought process on you.

need we go on? all i am asking you to do is live by the same standards you fling at others.

you refuse.

battleship sunk. care to continue?

That was quite an interesting post.

It is very telling that she is quite willing to entertain the notion that different stake holders where involved in those riots, ostensibly giving both BLM and the DNC a bad name, yet? When folks want to discuss why the Capitol Riot hearings are such a disingenuous kangaroo hearing, b/c they push a predetermined narrative, and others have real questions about the fact that other stake holders might have been there, not completely associated with Trump's movement, or Americans that simply want the law equally applied, she wants to just brush aside all of that discussion as, "conspiracy talk," or not being reasonable.

So I question whether a political party has that much to do with it or that you should make a sweeping generalization that that leaders aren’t doing anything. One thing IS clear....a lot of this has little to with black lives or social justice anymore, you have a lot agendas involved: anarchists, antifa, white supremacist groups and anti government radicals.

Seriously? I have studied stake holder politics at Uni. I completely agree with this statement by her. . . yet, to not understand that the EXACT SAME THING is equally true of the events of Jan. 6th? Does, indeed, show clear partisan bias, both in the discussion, and moderation of this thread, and one's partisan POV probably for one's ability to make equal and unbiased decisions to moderate the forum.

Nice job iceberg. Nice job.

Game. Set. Match.

So this is the one you want answered?

I’m not how to answer such a blatantly dishonest post. When you start call people who left over a 150 police offers injured, some severely, caused millions in damage and theft, “trespassers”...you are starting off on the wrong foot.

As far as the incident with hitting an officer guarding Rand Paul I am having trouble finding information about it, was it this?

I’ve said it before though, once you lay a hand on a police officer you are no longer a peaceful protester. I don’t and won’t follow every single incident.

So tell the class what charges the majority of the protestors face. A small minority face anything related to an assault. DC police chief just said there are 90 accused murders that have been released, while the capitol protestors are being held without bail. Where's your outrage?

CAPITOL RIOT HEARINGS: OFC. FANONE SHARES VILE VOICEMAIL ...'I Wish They Woulda Killed All of You!!!'​

Officer Michael Fanone says his testimony for Congress is triggering the hell out of someone who left him a vile voicemail ... filled with hate speech and wishing death on him and other police officers.

The Washington D.C. police officer says this message was waiting for him after he testified Tuesday on Capitol Hill, and it's clear the person was watching him on TV at the time. The caller said, "You want an Emmy, an Oscar? What are you trying to go for here, man? You're so full of s**t you little f****t f**ker."

Typically, we would censor much of this recording, but we think it's important to hear the venom this caller spewed. His disgusting rant continued with ... "How about all the scummy Black f**king scum for 2 years destroying our cities and burning 'em?"

Wow, sounds like a typical Trump supporter. So much for "supporting the blue".

That was quite an interesting post.

It is very telling that she is quite willing to entertain the notion that different stake holders where involved in those riots, ostensibly giving both BLM and the DNC a bad name, yet? When folks want to discuss why the Capitol Riot hearings are such a disingenuous kangaroo hearing, b/c they push a predetermined narrative, and others have real questions about the fact that other stake holders might have been there, not completely associated with Trump's movement, or Americans that simply want the law equally applied, she wants to just brush aside all of that discussion as, "conspiracy talk," or not being reasonable.

Seriously? I have studied stake holder politics at Uni. I completely agree with this statement by her. . . yet, to not understand that the EXACT SAME THING is equally true of the events of Jan. 6th? Does, indeed, show clear partisan bias, both in the discussion, and moderation of this thread, and one's partisan POV probably for one's ability to make equal and unbiased decisions to moderate the forum.

Nice job iceberg. Nice job.

Game. Set. Match.
I’ve identified different stakeholders in Capitol riots, multiple times. You have people who came just to hear Trump’s rally, you had people who felt called to action by their president, you people who got swept into it due to mob energy, and you people who stopped short short of breaking tbe law. They are not all treated the same in the court of law. Do you need links?

Do YOU identify different stakeholders on both events in your postings?

So tell the class what charges the majority of the protestors face. A small minority face anything related to an assault. DC police chief just said there are 90 accused murders that have been released, while the capitol protestors are being held without bail. Where's your outrage?

I am waiting for you to tell the class how a group of trespassing tourists managed to injure so many police and cause so much damage.

On you other analogy you'd be incorrect. When problems arise in the area of the WH and SS deems there is a genuine threat, the president is moved to the bunker. That happened to Trump at least once that I'm aware of.

The bunker is irrelevant. It’s a hypothetical. For purposes of the hypothetical, Trump or any president for that matter, isn’t in the bunker. Congress wasn’t in a bunker.

I’ve identified different stakeholders in Capitol riots, multiple times. You have people who came just to hear Trump’s rally, you had people who felt called to action by their president, you people who got swept into it due to mob energy, and you people who stopped short short of breaking tbe law. They are not all treated the same in the court of law. Do you need links?

Do YOU identify different stakeholders on both events in your postings?
Impossible to know unless there is a real investigation.

. .. and you think that is going to happen in the current climate. . .

:dunno:

:cuckoo:

Total LIE.

Pelosi wanted a serious, bipartisan, independent commission to investigate, YOUR SCUM reneged and shot it down.

Pelosi is the one that has fought tooth and nail for an investigation.

YOUR SIDE are scared shitless of any investigation.... They fear the truth, will melt them!
STop lying idiot. Pisslosi the drunk was going to reject any nominees except her pets. YOU don’t want the truth or the chief of the Capitol police at the time would be testifying. But Pisslosi knows he would destroy her whole fairy tale. Now STFU.

You are a fucking moron.

Get an education on a topic for once in your life, Clown.

I love it when colfax_m gets his ass kicked and thinks ignoring it means it didn’t happen. :auiqs.jpg:

I am waiting for you to tell the class how a group of trespassing tourists managed to injure so many police and cause so much damage.

I don't know that they did, everything related to that day has been exaggerated for political purposes. palouseys little scripted production proves that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back