Capitol insurrection hearings.

Where were you when Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer and the rest of the Democrats tried their own versions of insurrection on multiple occasions which delegitimized the impeachment process? They essentially tried to overturn the election for 4 straight years with no less evidence than those that believe the 2020 election was not legit. In the Democrat's mind, that was ok to save the Democracy. Funny how that works.
We both know that Trump asked for a favor from Zelensky to go after Biden. Trump admitted it.

There is no evidence for the big lie.

Last edited:
We both know that Trump asked for a favor from Zelensky to go after Biden. Trump admitted it.

Maybe you need to read up on what a Quid Pro Quo really is. You see, both parties must be aware that there is a contingency agreement. Zelensky said himself that he was not aware of any such contingency and was not operating under that pretense post phone call. Just because someone says do me a favor, that doesn't mean something is expected in return. Do me a favor and pass the spaghetti doesn't qualify as a Quid Pro Quo.

Maybe you need to read up on what a Quid Pro Quo really is. You see, both parties must be aware that there is a contingency agreement. Zelensky said himself that he was not aware of any such contingency and was not operating under that pretense post phone call. Just because someone says do me a favor, that doesn't mean something is expected in return. Do me a favor and pass me the spaghetti doesn't qualify as a Quid Pro Quo.
We also both know that Trump stopped US aid to Ukraine at the exact same time he asked for his favor.

We also both know that Trump stopped US aid to Ukraine at the exact same time he asked for his favor.

Once again, if both parties aren't aware that a contingency agreement is in place, there can't be a Quid Pro Quo. It is that simple.

Liberals never identify the proper cause of anything.
How idiotic! In fact we Democrats are the ones who understand social science as well as natural science, and do indeed know about causation. We know that endless barrages of white-right violent treasonous propaganda caused a lot of you to eschew democratic principles and support a deranged Orange Pervert as dictator. The lines of causation are easy to trace... to white-right media, to a history of mad individualistic selfishness which afflicts this nation's culture, to the spoiled arrested-adolescent attitude of many entitled whites who think they're made in God's image... HAAAAAAAAAA!!! Nope, you're confused. Y'all are in the image of assorted demons.

Once again, if both parties aren't aware that a contingency agreement is in place, there can't be a Quid Pro Quo. It is that simple.
How amusing to watch you RepubliQans contort and distort in vain attempts to negate truth.

FAIL!

Regardless, we have far more evidence than the big lie ever had by these two facts alone.

And that's if we accept that it's okay for the president to ask other countries for a favor to go after their political rivals, which itself is absolutely abysmal behavior.

What policies of Trump were idiotic? Let me guess, COVID and the WORLD'S economy disaster was his fault. LOL Pre-COVID, the economy was booming, the unemployment rate low, illegal border crossings much lower, taxes lower, wages higher, etc.

Your boy Biden is the walking disaster. He is a puppet of globalists. Haven't figured that out yet have you? Keep reading your left-wing books. Keep watching CNN. You are uninformed, but you can take solace in the fact that you are certainly not alone.
Don't condescend to me, traitor.

"puppet of globalists" = meaningless cliche you learned from white-right media

Trumpolini, the traitor you traitors idolize, screwed up the pandemic response in every way possible. And he screwed up everything else, ran this country deeply into debt, threw shit on our image internationally, coddled Kim, spread his cheeks for Putin and otherwise shamed and degraded the USA, as do you by supporting his psychotic ass.

Shut up, traitor.

Don't condescend to me, traitor.

"puppet of globalists" = meaningless cliche you learned from white-right media

Trumpolini, the traitor you traitors idolize, screwed up the pandemic response in every way possible. And he screwed up everything else, ran this country deeply into debt, threw shit on our image internationally, coddled Kim, spread his cheeks for Putin and otherwise shamed and degraded the USA, as do you by supporting his psychotic ass.

Shut up, traitor.

You just aren't very smart. Sorry.

Biden threatened to hold up Billion dollars unless the prosecutor looking into his crackhead son was fired, Clown.

Spin away…..

Does the video say anything about the prosecutor looking into Hunter Biden?
He was looking into the oil/gas company that was paying the crackhead millions because of his last name, Clown.

Your ignorance is astounding.

He was looking into the oil/gas company that was paying the crackhead millions because of his last name, Clown.

Your ignorance is astounding.
So you lied about the video. Gotcha.

You also are now walking back the "prosecutor looking into his crackhead son".

Two lies.

Want to keep going or are you done lying?

So you lied about the video. Gotcha.

You also are now walking back the "prosecutor looking into his crackhead son".

Two lies.

Want to keep going or are you done lying?
I lied about nothing, Dumbass.

Have fun down your rabbit hole. Keep ignoring realty, Clown.

Sad that Trumps lies cost a life
Daily would be proud

images (8).jpeg

Forum List

Back