Capitol insurrection hearings.

The sad part of being a Rumpster is, you can't even come up with your own insults. You have to screw up someone elses. I lost an IQ point just reading your response.
Better hang on to those, you don’t have enough to squander.

And, amen. It's not about him. He's just one guy.

82195578_3494379590634809_2581990323806797824_n.jpg
Tell us more Mac, what would you like to do with Trump voters?

They shot her; they killed her. Your daughter, your wife, your sister, your mother, could be next. She was nothing to them but a target. Life is cheap to them; power is everything. These are the people in charge now. They corrupted the system to get that power and you are nothing to them but an obstacle to that power.

You can't even just stay quiet and hope they go away; they will come after you with mandates to keep you in line. They will destroy your reputation take away your livelihood if you do not comply. Sound familiar? It has happened before in fascist countries.

They hold show trials to discourage dissent. That is what you see. Believe your eyes. Washington is poison.

Use the nuclear option people will strike back

Steal an election people will strike back

Taxes with out represention people will strike back

The left is slow learners
Sorry pal
Not engaging in your election fantasies

They shot her; they killed her. Your daughter, your wife, your sister, your mother, could be next. She was nothing to them but a target. Life is cheap to them; power is everything. These are the people in charge now. They corrupted the system to get that power and you are nothing to them but an obstacle to that power.

You can't even just stay quiet and hope they go away; they will come after you with mandates to keep you in line. They will destroy your reputation take away your livelihood if you do not comply. Sound familiar? It has happened before in fascist countries.

They hold show trials to discourage dissent. That is what you see. Believe your eyes. Washington is poison.
She was leading the attack on members of Congress. She breached the final barricade

Cost her life

You are denying what happened on January 6th? Nobody ever really found out who set the Reichstag fire, at least not for sure.

There’s little doubt that the Capitol was breached and who breached it.

In another related point. Democrats asked the GOP to do a joint investigation. Not conducted by senators but by outside experts. Experts who would be appointed by BOTH parties equally. Guess what? ... the GOP rejected the offer.

Now acting like the hearings conducted is just a partisan circus. Something that's hard to maintain considering it has 2 Republican members. Even going as far as comparing it to the tactics the Nazis used is absolutely insane.

Hitler did not offer to share power with his opposition. The opposition was jailed and killed.
Bwhaaaa! Pelosi NEVER wanted ANY input from Republicans or their witnesses…that’s a fact.

And, Cheney, and little Adam Kitzinger are just waiting til after the midterms to change their party affiliations to Democrats…

Bwhaaaa! Pelosi NEVER wanted ANY input from Republicans or their witnesses…that’s a fact.

And, Cheney, and little Adam Kitzinger are just waiting til after the midterms to change their party affiliations to Democrats…
:cuckoo:

Total LIE.

Pelosi wanted a serious, bipartisan, independent commission to investigate, YOUR SCUM reneged and shot it down.

Pelosi is the one that has fought tooth and nail for an investigation.

YOUR SIDE are scared shitless of any investigation.... They fear the truth, will melt them!

I have to give it to the Dems.............they sure know how to pick the BEST puppets for their TDS shows!! VERY good lies, VERY good acting!!

Will all of their puppets be getting Oscar nods and Hellyweird ass-kissings?

"AND THE AWARD FOR THEIR ROLE IN BEST CROCODILE TEARS GOES TO..........."

49834bfa-901e-4a17-bb73-4b8df06016df-smallScale_727hearing5.jpg

giphy.gif

Tell us more Mac, what would you like to do with Trump voters?
Oh, in my perfect little world, I'd have you folks wake up one day -- preferably on the same day, and very soon -- and see that you have been conned. By a buffoon and his craven, shameless enablers. Then perhaps we could regain some semblance of a natural and healthy political tension between the Left and Right, so that both ends of our political spectrum could protect the country against the worst impulses of the other.

Then, we would all be able to look back together and see what a dangerous national moment we had just survived, with just too many similarities to the political cult of personality seen in Europe about 80 years ago. We'd be thankful that we woke up before too much damage was done, we'd learn from the experience, and we'd move on. We would all understand that sometimes you have to go backward before you can move forward.

I'm surely not holding my breath, though. That's just wishful thinking.

You asked, I answered. You are welcome.

Forum List

Back