Capitol insurrection hearings.

Trumptard logic

Shoot black guy in the back walking away: OK

Shoot white woman trying to break down door in a riot where people died: Bad

But don't call these snowflakes racists!
Once again I must ask for a link (cuz you are a well known serial liar) to anyone saying it is OK to shoot a black guy in the back while he is walking away.

Toro surely you aren't a lying sack of shit and can bring such a link, right? Please don't destroy my very low opinion of you.:abgg2q.jpg:

Wrong Stupid. He said the FBI recovered none.

He wasn't speaking for other law enforcement agencies

Read the above link
Then post the police reports of these guns found. And no, finding guns at their homes later doesn’t count. Again, AT and NEAR are not the same thing.

Sadly, she died a gullible sucker

Risking her life for a man too shallow to admit he lost an election

Tragedy
Use the nuclear option people will strike back

Steal an election people will strike back

Taxes with out represention people will strike back

The left is slow learners

Then post the police reports of these guns found. And no, finding guns at their homes later doesn’t count. Again, AT and NEAR are not the same thing.
I gave you the link stupid

Lonnie Coffman of Alabama: Police found multiple firearms and weapons in Coffman’s possession. Coffman’s truck, which he had parked in the vicinity of the Capitol on the morning of Jan. 6, was packed with weaponry including a handgun, a rifle and a shotgun, each loaded, according to court documents. In addition, the truck held hundreds of rounds of ammunition, several large-capacity ammunition feeding devices, a crossbow with bolts, machetes, camouflage smoke devices, a stun gun and 11 Molotov cocktails.

Court records and video surveillance footage show that Coffman, who had ties to militia groups, parked the vehicle near the Capitol at 9:15 a.m. that day. The documents say that after he got out of his pickup truck at 9:20 a.m., he joined a crowd of people who walked directly to the Capitol building.

He was detained later that evening as an unnamed woman was driving him back toward his truck. Police questioned Coffman and searched him, finding two more handguns on his person. None of the weapons were registered, documents state.

Guy Reffitt of Texas: Reffitt was charged with bringing a handgun onto Capitol grounds. Court documents showed that Reffitt, reported in court documents to be a member of the militia group Three Percenters, told his family he brought his gun with him and that he and others "stormed the Capitol."

Christopher Michael Alberts of Maryland: Alberts brought his handgun onto Capitol grounds. An officer saw that Alberts had a gun on his hip and alerted fellow officers. When Alberts tried to flee, officers detained him and recovered the loaded handgun along with a separate magazine.

The country is divided but it is not a democrat-republican division. That is being missed. It is a Washington-people division. These elites do not care what party is in power. Trump annexed the republican party to get elected but he knows republicans would slit his throat without batting an eyelash because they are as much a part of permanent Washington as democrats.

Both parties sold out the people to the Chinese decades ago and Trump was shining light where both parties were hiding the facts. Making America great again was opening a can of worms in Washington. The people know what is going on now. Washington has resorted to wrecking society to try and save itself.

It could work but I believe the people will rise up and take their country back peacefully. The world is watching us; we must not fail. The gaslighting and propaganda has made a lot of people so angry that they have lost perspective.

If we bide our time this ugly administration will self-destruct and eat itself. Stay cool and let it go down.

The hearings are a distraction to hide they stole an election and the current govt. under Demonicrat control is a shambles. They're seeking validation and it will never come, it's only showtime assholes, because this won't amount to anything,

Your tax dollars at work. Meanwhile, where's my save the day check Xiden's owed me since April?

What part of swearing "to defend this country from all enemies, foreign and domestic" did she forsake? As for her backpack--she did not have any weapons. That is fact. When did we start executing people for what they "might have." Maybe they should execute you for that nuke that you MIGHT HAVE in your garage.
All of it. The moment she attacked our capitol.

And if I were part of a violent mob storming the capital hunting down lawmakers, they would have the right to shoot me.

All of it. The moment she attacked our capitol.

And if I were part of a violent mob storming the capital hunting down lawmakers, they would have the right to shoot me.
And if you attacked a defended police barricade while wearing a backpack they would have every reason to believe you had a bomb in it and treat you accordingly

What did she attack with? A cell phone. She was murdered for trespass and her murderer has been given a free pass by corrupt democrats.
When she climbed through that window...leading a mob toward virtually our entire government...she was a dead woman...and rightfully so

And if you attacked a defended police barricade while wearing a backpack they would have every reason to believe you had a bomb in it and treat you accordingly

Also, Babbitt had posted some really vile and ugly stuff prior to the insurrection. Plus, she literally made threats. She was a terrorist! She was also stupid and gullible.

What did she attack with? A cell phone. She was murdered for trespass and her murderer has been given a free pass by corrupt democrats.
Have you figured out how, in a split second decision, as she was climbing throgh a door her violent mob had just busted through to get at the lawmakers still in the chamber, the police were supposed to know this?

If a mob had broken into your home, front and back, you had no idea how many...you and your family are barricaded in a room you have gun pointed at the door and the first person busts through. What do you do?

Forum List

Back