Capitol insurrection hearings.

While I am pumping up my tires for my daily bike ride, I have the “capitol insurrection hearings” playing on my TV with the sound turned off. This is the best way to take in what is happening.

Get a transcript of what schipp said. He dumped on the idiots big time.
There's a lot more to this coming.

I said nothing about the destruction of the Weimer Republic. It does help to be able to read.

I was describing the Reichstag fire that the Nazi regime used for their political benefit

On February 27, 1933, the German parliament (Reichstag) building burned down due to arson. The Nazi leadership and its German Nationalist coalition partners exploited the fire to persuade President Paul von Hindenburg that Communists were planning a violent uprising to derail Germany’s "national renewal." They claimed that emergency legislation was needed to prevent this. Commonly known as the Reichstag Fire Decree, the resulting act “For the Protection of the People and State” abolished a number of constitutional protections and paved the way for Nazi dictatorship.

Using emergency constitutional powers, Adolf Hitler’s cabinet had issued a Decree for the Protection of the German People on February 4, 1933. This decree placed constraints on the press and authorized the police to ban political meetings and marches, effectively hindering electoral campaigning. A temporary measure, it was followed by a more dramatic and permanent suspension of civil rights following the February 27 burning of the parliament building.

Though the origins of the fire are still unclear, in a propaganda maneuver, the coalition government (Nazis and the German Nationalist People's Party) blamed the Communists. They exploited the Reichstag fire to secure President von Hindenburg’s approval for an emergency decree, the decree "For the Protection of the People and State" of February 28, one day after the burning of the Reichstag. Popularly known as the Reichstag Fire Decree, the regulations suspended the right to assembly, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and other constitutional protections, including all restraints on police investigations.

Justified on the false premise that the Communists were planning an uprising to overthrow the state, the Reichstag Fire Decree permitted the regime to arrest and incarcerate political opponents without specific charge, dissolve political organizations, and to suppress publications. It also gave the central government the authority to overrule state and local laws and overthrow state and local governments.
You are denying what happened on January 6th? Nobody ever really found out who set the Reichstag fire, at least not for sure.

There’s little doubt that the Capitol was breached and who breached it.

In another related point. Democrats asked the GOP to do a joint investigation. Not conducted by senators but by outside experts. Experts who would be appointed by BOTH parties equally. Guess what? ... the GOP rejected the offer.

Now acting like the hearings conducted is just a partisan circus. Something that's hard to maintain considering it has 2 Republican members. Even going as far as comparing it to the tactics the Nazis used is absolutely insane.

Hitler did not offer to share power with his opposition. The opposition was jailed and killed.

Last edited:
Have you figured out how, in a split second decision, as she was climbing throgh a door her violent mob had just busted through to get at the lawmakers still in the chamber, the police were supposed to know this?

If a mob had broken into your home, front and back, you had no idea how many...you and your family are barricaded in a room you have gun pointed at the door and the first person busts through. What do you do?
False equivalency asshole. Your condoning of murdering innocent unarmed women is noted. Just another reason an asshole like you deserves zero respect and certainly doesn’t deserve to be a mod. Now try actually refuting a post instead of just funnying them and running like the bitch you are.

What I found out was there were 4 cherrypicked officers that were probably prepped for hours and hours by commie staffers. That BS was more scripted than a xiden presser. Hollywood would be proud.

The fact that they hit all the Dem talking points (lies) like Sicknick, how “scared” they were, one “cop” calling for an investigation into Republicans shows this is nothing but a kangaroo court. This would be funny if it weren’t so sad.

False equivalency asshole. Your condoning of murdering innocent unarmed women is noted. Just another reason an asshole like you deserves zero respect and certainly doesn’t deserve to be a mod. Now try actually refuting a post instead of just funnying them and running like the bitch you are.
If you break into a place that has people attacking cops in it there will be a chance that bullets will fly.

I have a question. If I break into your home and you shoot me even though I'm unarmed would you describe me as an innocent unarmed man who was murdered? Or for that matter when in the same type of scenario another burglar is at the same time attacking a family member?

If you break into a place that has people attacking cops in it there will be a chance that bullets will fly.

I have a question. If I break into your home and you shoot me even though I'm unarmed would you describe me as an innocent unarmed man who was murdered? Or for that matter when in the same type of scenario another burglar is at the same time attacking a family member?
False equivalency. Show where any other bullets were fired. There were none. You wouldn’t get to my home weirdo. The dogs would see to that.

The fact that they hit all the Dem talking points (lies) like Sicknick, how “scared” they were, one “cop” calling for an investigation into Republicans shows this is nothing but a kangaroo court. This would be funny if it weren’t so sad.
Its the only type of court available since the GOP rejected a commission of outside experts that would have been appointed by both parties equally.

False equivalency. Show where any other bullets were fired. There were none. You wouldn’t get to my home weirdo. The dogs would see to that.
What does it matter if 1 or 100 bullets are fired.

It's not a false equivalency. In both scenarios there's a break in and people are getting attacked. Only you reserve the right to protect yourself and your family and presumably consider the act of breaking in, all the justification you need to kill the person breaking in. In the Capitol however, an event that had 140 cops injured all of a sudden you are of the opinion that they aren't allowed to use lethal force, and go as far as calling the person breaking in an innocent, unarmed woman.

Riiiiiiiight....because trying to get to the bottom of who is responsible for that FAILED insurrection is SO stalinist....:heehee: You are well groomed.

They aren't interested in finding out who's responsible. If they were they would be asking who made the decision to decline 10,000 national guardsmen offered by the president, TWICE. And who was responsible for denying the Capitol Police Chiefs 6 requests for additional manpower. They should also be asking what palousey said when she was sent a note at 1:36 PM local by the Capitol Police Board, asking if they should request the national guard. Then there's a question why the Capitol Police has a budget more than twice the budget of the Atlanta Police Dept and 30% higher than that of the Detroit Police Dept and they're still incapable of making timely decisions.

Yeah there are a lot of questions that need to be asked, but it will never happen with the commies running this political dog and pony show. What's the old saying about an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure?

That is painfully delusional and stupid. How embarrassing.

Call and get some clerk, doin her nails. Pretending to care about what you're saying. Pretending to taking down all your concerns and information.
Email them. You get an automated response that could fit several other issues.

Same thing with voting.

Did you never ask why we keep getting crooks & liars (Trump, Biden, Obama & the Bush's) for president? I doubt it.
Too many people worried about the BS they're being force fed, and not the details of what's actually going on. Like how the primaries are rigged. Voting machines. The value of the USD and why $10hr is already a poverty wage, when just across our southern border $1 USD can buy 5 times as much stuff.

What does it matter if 1 or 100 bullets are fired.

It's not a false equivalency. In both scenarios there's a break in and people are getting attacked. Only you reserve the right to protect yourself and your family and presumably consider the act of breaking in, all the justification you need to kill the person breaking in. In the Capitol however, an event that had 140 cops injured all of a sudden you are of the opinion that they aren't allowed to use lethal force, and go as far as calling the person breaking in an innocent, unarmed woman.
It was a public building not private property. These hearings are a travesty of overacting.

They aren't interested in finding out who's responsible. If they were they would be asking who made the decision to decline 10,000 national guardsmen offered by the president, TWICE. And who was responsible for denying the Capitol Police Chiefs 6 requests for additional manpower. They should also be asking what palousey said when she was sent a note at 1:36 PM local by the Capitol Police Board, asking if they should request the national guard. Then there's a question why the Capitol Police has a budget more than twice the budget of the Atlanta Police Dept and 30% higher than that of the Detroit Police Dept and they're still incapable of making timely decisions.

Yeah there are a lot of questions that need to be asked, but it will never happen with the commies running this political dog and pony show. What's the old saying about an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure?

They aren't interested in finding out anything. This is all for the elections next year and 2024 beyond that.

“Support the Blue” is only skin deep with these jerks.

OH BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! Where were you when the ANTIFA thug hit an officer, protecting Rand Paul and his wife, so hard in the face that the officer required surgery. Then the thug was released ROR. Compare that with the people arrested for trespassing at the Capitol on 1/6 being held for 6 months and counting without bail. Does that sound like equal application of the law to you?

Wow, another commie hypocrite. Where were you when palousey was calling federal officers stormtroopers when they were protecting a federal court house in Portland. Those officers didn't shoot anyone even though they were being hit by commercial fireworks and were being partially blinded by lasers. Oh and lets not forget the thugs tried to block exits while the officers were inside and the thugs were setting fires. Still no one was shot.

Now tell us how a petite woman with nothing in her hands, would intimidate an officer so much to cause him to kill her.

Forum List

Back