Cannot Unsee: Lindsey Graham Dies His Hair To Look Like Trump For Hearing

He could rack a lot of balls until the sun comes up with that do.

Leave it to you cock-smoking faggots to worry about a senator's haircut.

skews you should feel goddamn stupid for this effort..... I mean stupider than usual.

Gosh, if he could only find plastic hair helmet like this...... hmm?
Drooling-Maxine.jpg
Between this post and your sig pic, you’re obsessed with penises. Come out of the closet.

Leave it to you cock-smoking faggots to worry about a senator's haircut.

skews you should feel goddamn stupid for this effort..... I mean stupider than usual.

Gosh, if he could only find plastic hair helmet like this...... hmm?
Drooling-Maxine.jpg
Between this post and your sig pic, you’re obsessed with penises. Come out of the closet.

I guess I should feel flattered that AOC wants to pleasure me orally, but I couldn't do it. I'd be thinking about all the other failed bartenders I let go down on me and how much prettier and coherent they were. Plus, your yankee accent would make my ears bleed.

The Internet cried out in laughter on Wednesday after Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) showed up at a Judiciary Committee hearing with a new hair color.

View attachment 345001

I can only imagine my life being so useless that I focus on a mans hair color,,,

maybe you can tell us what its like???

The Internet cried out in laughter on Wednesday after Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) showed up at a Judiciary Committee hearing with a new hair color.

View attachment 345001

I can only imagine my life being so useless that I focus on a mans hair color,,,

Maybe it's a slow news day, or OP is bored...

It brings to mind the professional makeup job on candidate Al Gore that made him look shockingly like Ronald Reagan. Remember that?

View attachment 345001

Love it!

he did it to trigger the Progressives!

View attachment 345001

It becomes sickening when people go bananas over hair color, holding a bible in front of a burned church or similar. You have to be really bored to get so triggered over anthills.

Get a life people!

Not bananas, triggered, upset, or even mildly moved.

This was purely entertainment, and the rubbing of noses in a deep and stinky pile of crap, while mocking the hell out of a loser at the sametime.

With the added satisfaction of reading the posts of those who don't know whether to run, hide, attack, or pretend they don't care.

I'm sure that shade of trump was a spur of the moment decision at the salon. :aargh:

Trey Gowdy had a new hair cut every week......I don't remember anyone making an issue....and anyway aren't they singling out a gay legislator for persecution? I thought they championed gay rights.

JO

Yeah..... no. They don't have any use for disobedient fags. Swear lifelong allegiance to a kenyan lawn jockey and the

View attachment 345001

It becomes sickening when people go bananas over hair color, holding a bible in front of a burned church or similar. You have to be really bored to get so triggered over anthills.

Get a life people!

Not bananas, triggered, upset, or even mildly moved.

This was purely entertainment, and the rubbing of noses in a deep and stinky pile of crap, while mocking the hell out of a loser at the sametime.

With the added satisfaction of reading the posts of those who don't know whether to run, hide, attack, or pretend they don't care.

I'm sure that shade of trump was a spur of the moment decision at the salon. :aargh:

I think about Trump maybe..... 5 times per day, depending on current events....

You think about Trump.... 50,000 times per day? His DNA (jism) is literally coursing through your veins. Every molecule in your shit-saturated body revolves around Trump. What a fulfilling existence.... hmm??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

View attachment 345001

Maybe it's a slow news day, or OP is bored...
Paid poster....He needs the shekels from Daily Kooks and Raw Story to keep him in Olde English.

He had a bit of work done too. Not as much as Hillary. He looks good. Like every other person he is entitled to a bit of vanity. Democrats don't like anyone but themselves doing anything. This is just another stick in the demon's eye.

View attachment 345001

Compare his hair with other photos. Looks the same to me.

Forum List

Back