Rosenstein testifies FISA warrants to spy on Trump campaign were complete bullshit.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The truth is finally being dragged out of these assholes. He just admitted to a felony.

Rosenstein testifies he would not have signed FISA warrant for Trump aide if he knew of problems

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testified Wednesday that he would not have signed a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant renewal for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page had he known about the since-revealed misconduct surrounding those warrants -- while faulting the FBI for its handling of the documents.

Rosenstein confirmed that he signed a FISA warrant renewal application for Page during his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, as the first witness to testify as part of the panel’s fresh investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.

"If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the application?" committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Rosenstein.

"No, I would not," Rosenstein said.

Rosenstein, in his opening statement, defended his own actions related to the FISA warrant, saying that “every application I approved appeared to be justified based on the facts it alleged.” Rosenstein implicitly pointed the finger at the FBI for since-revealed problems in that process.

“The FBI was supposed to be following protocols to ensure that every fact was verified,” Rosenstein said, going on to cite Justice Department inspector general findings last year revealing that the FBI actually “was not following the written protocols, and that ‘significant errors’ appeared in applications filed in connection with the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.”

Did you see the look on Rosensteins face when he saw the document the GOP had presented....he had the look of a man that just got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.....

lil Dick Durbin just got caught making shit up and claiming it was in the Mueller report.

Oops!

The truth is finally being dragged out of these assholes. He just admitted to a felony.

Rosenstein testifies he would not have signed FISA warrant for Trump aide if he knew of problems

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein testified Wednesday that he would not have signed a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant renewal for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page had he known about the since-revealed misconduct surrounding those warrants -- while faulting the FBI for its handling of the documents.

Rosenstein confirmed that he signed a FISA warrant renewal application for Page during his testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, as the first witness to testify as part of the panel’s fresh investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.

"If you knew then what you know now, would you have signed the application?" committee Chairman Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., asked Rosenstein.

Rosenstein, in his opening statement, defended his own actions related to the FISA warrant, saying that “every application I approved appeared to be justified based on the facts it alleged.” Rosenstein implicitly pointed the finger at the FBI for since-revealed problems in that process.

“The FBI was supposed to be following protocols to ensure that every fact was verified,” Rosenstein said, going on to cite Justice Department inspector general findings last year revealing that the FBI actually “was not following the written protocols, and that ‘significant errors’ appeared in applications filed in connection with the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.”

Where's the felony?

Where's the felony?
You may want to bail on making excuses for these clowns. The truth is coming out.

Rosenstein is there to discuss FISA abuses.

Dimwinger Chris Coons is talking about Roger Stone.

Where's the felony?
You may want to bail on making excuses for these clowns. The truth is coming out.
Where is the felony?

Where's the felony?
Where is the felony?

Where's the felony?
Where is the felony?
So you don't see one either. Systemic problems with the way FISA warrants have been applied for and the way material has been used is apparently widespread. Are all the folks in the FBI and NSA going to be arrested? I don't see how they can pin it on Rosenstein when he got what he calls bad information from another agency. Or maybe I misunderstood your OP?

Where's the felony?
Where is the felony?
So you don't see one either. Systemic problems with the way FISA warrants have been applied for and the way material has been used is apparently widespread. Are all the folks in the FBI and NSA going to be arrested? I don't see how they can pin it on Rosenstein when he got what he calls bad information from another agency. Or maybe I misunderstood your OP?

Funny how none of the resident Dimwingers want to touch the fact the FBI and DOJ under Obama perpetrated a fraud upon the FISA court using Dimwinger paid for Russian propaganda.

Forum List

Back