Senator Lindsey Graham wants FBI to explain use of force in Stone arrest

There's a fundamental difference between you and I. I trust our FBI to do the professional job they were hired to do. You don't. The FBI for you involves over kill and over reach. To date, since this investigation began, they have done a professional job. No one that I know of has proven differently. That said, according to you, I am walking around with an open skull. Perhaps? But based on the information I just gave you, I implore you to prove there exists an empty skull, based on 38 indictments, several immunity pleas, and a half a dozen guilty pleas, all professionally accomplished, that tie that into someone with an "empty skull".
Whether the FBI does their job or not is immaterial to the question of whether Roger Stone was a credible flight risk or not.
He was not as already demonstrated
And did the FBI themselves decide they needed a SWAT force of 29 agents (helicopter and all) to handle a lone old man in his pajamas? Or did Herr Mueller have any input on this matter at all?

You continue to make very little sense just so you know.

Thanks! That's obviously code for "I really can't debate that", so fuck you". Got it. We understand.
It's not code for anything. It's an obvious assessment of your ridiculous claim. Your a blowhard and knownothing.
"The reasons given thus far for Roger Stone's pre-dawn arrest by armed FBI agents are utterly unconvincing. He was not a flight risk, as evidenced by the low bail and easy conditions of release set by the judge without objection from the government. Stone knew he was going to be indicted and if he wanted to flee, he had plenty of time to do so."
Why Was Stone Arrested Instead of Being Asked to Surrender?

You just claim whatever pops into an empty skull you carry around on your shoulders.
Totally unprofessional. This Democrat /communist nonsense is beneath us as a nation, but apparently not to all of us.

This behaviour is why the FBI is quickly losing respect
Wrong! FACT CHECK: Did The FBI Use Unusual Force When It Arrested Roger Stone?

There's a fundamental difference between you and I. I trust our FBI to do the professional job they were hired to do. You don't. The FBI for you involves over kill and over reach. To date, since this investigation began, they have done a professional job. No one that I know of has proven differently. That said, according to you, I am walking around with an open skull. Perhaps? But based on the information I just gave you, I implore you to prove there exists an empty skull, based on 38 indictments, several immunity pleas, and a half a dozen guilty pleas, all professionally accomplished, that tie that into someone with an "empty skull".
Whether the FBI does their job or not is immaterial to the question of whether Roger Stone was a credible flight risk or not.
And did the FBI themselves decide they needed a SWAT force of 29 agents (helicopter and all) to handle a lone old man in his pajamas? Or did Herr Mueller have any input on this matter at all?

According to the FBI, it is standard operating procedure. Maybe you know the job better than they do?

thhttps://www.npr.org/2019/02/01/690305364/fact-check-did-the-fbi-use-unusual-force-when-it-arrested-roger-stone? I also noticed you didn't challenge my request to prove my skull was empty. Oh well.

Your NPR "Fact Check" is a joke (as is the whole genre of Left Wing sites providing cover through their supposed
impartial arbiters of facts for their left wing allies..that you obviously gobble up like a pig in a pen) and the matter of Roger Stone being taken into custody by a small army of federal agents is not a matter of objective facts but a matter of degree .....a degree of such shocking overkill that the matter is now going to be taken up in the Senate.

I doubt anyone can cite a case where 29 FBI agents with tactical gear and helicopter were sent to take in an old man
who represented zero flight risk The arrest of Whitey Bulger, one of the FBI's ten most wanted criminals,. at his home in Santa Monica required nothing like this massive exercise in displays of power. It's time for Herr Mueller to end his
endless political vendetta and admit the jihad aimed at proving Donald Trump was colluding with Russia has all been a
gigantic fraud drummed up by partisan demagogues.

According to the FBI, it is standard operating procedure. Maybe you know the job better than they do?
There was nothing "standard" about the way Roger Stone was taken into custody.....duh!
How dumb are you? That's rhetorical...you are quite dumb.

I also noticed you didn't challenge my request to prove my skull was empty. Oh well.
Did you notice that? Good for you. Your posts are proof of your appalling ignorance.

Your NPR "Fact Check" is a joke (as is the whole genre of Left Wing sites providing cover through their supposed
impartial arbiters of facts for their left wing allies..that you obviously gobble up like a pig in a pen) and the matter of Roger Stone being taken into custody by a small army of federal agents is not a matter of objective facts but a matter of degree .....a degree of such shocking overkill that the matter is now going to be taken up in the Senate.

I doubt anyone can cite a case where 29 FBI agents with tactical gear and helicopter were sent to take in an old man
who represented zero flight risk The arrest of Whitey Bulger, one of the FBI's ten most wanted criminals,. at his home in Santa Monica required nothing like this massive exercise in displays of power. It's time for Herr Mueller to end his
endless political vendetta and admit the jihad aimed at proving Donald Trump was colluding with Russia has all been a
gigantic fraud drummed up by partisan demagogues.
It wasn't NPR. It was an FBI officials quote. Nothing Left wing about it.Next?

There was nothing "standard" about the way Roger Stone was taken into custody.....duh!

I also noticed you didn't challenge my request to prove my skull was empty. Oh well.
Did you notice that? Good for you. Your posts are proof of your appalling ignorance.
Quite the contrary. They are proof of your own weakness via the link I provided. The FBI, standard operating procedure, and their own quotes puts you in a box with nothing more than rants that have no substance. Hating the FBI for doing their job is on you, not me.

And I guess that does answer another important question. You really don't know the job better than the FBI, when all you have are empty skull like rants. I guess we cleared that up didn't we?

According to who? You? The FBI's own quotes tell us who knows the job better and who doesn't. You might want to toss that "duh" back in your own lap for not knowing the job. You know, the job you claim to know better than the FBI, and the one I never said I did. Lol! You just made a fool of yourself pretending you know something they don't.

Did you notice that? Good for you. Your posts are proof of your appalling ignorance.[/QUOTE]

Quite the contrary. They are proof of your own weakness via the link I provided. The FBI, standard operating procedure, and their own quotes puts you in a box with nothing more than rants that have no substance. Hating the FBI for doing their job is on you, not me.
There was nothing "standard" about the way Roger Stone was taken into custody. You have to be manifestly an idiot to even claim his arrest was customary and standard.
A standard operating procedure does not draw the attention of Congress. You are going on ignore purely for your outstanding idiocy...don't worry. It's standard operating procedure.
And I guess that does answer another important question. You really don't know the job better than the FBI, when all you have are empty skull like rants. I guess we cleared that up didn't we?
You couldn't clear up a mild case of acne. Goodbye, fool.

Really? Says who? You? Again, posing as the expert without knowing leaves you looking like the goose egg here. Maybe you would serve yourself better by stopping by the nearest FBI office and get yourself a handbook? Lol! What an idiot.

Handbook! Get yourself a handbook! You would probably be amazed how less stupid it would make you look.

There was nothing "standard" about the way Roger Stone was taken into custody. You have to be manifestly an idiot to even claim his arrest was customary and standard.
A standard operating procedure does not draw the attention of Congress. You are going on ignore purely for your outstanding idiocy...don't worry. It's standard operating procedure.
No, I'm going on ignore for making you look like an idiot. And the attention from Congress comes from the Tea Party and crusty old Graham to divert the attention away from Stone and his legal culpability.
You couldn't clear up a mild case of acne. Goodbye, fool.
See you loser. Don't forget to tell those other losers from the last election, who think they and you know better than the FBI as to how to do their job, that I said hello.

Stone had been deemed NO flight risk and NOT a danger. The FBI used only 19 men in bullet proof vests to get Whitey Bulger, who had committed numerous murders. It took more to get a 60+ year old unarmed man out of his bed? After tipping off CNN? Just pathetic and Mueller and the FBI are rightly being crucified for this. More theatrics to cover the lack of anything substantial.
Negative! It's standard procedure; FACT CHECK: Did The FBI Use Unusual Force When It Arrested Roger Stone?
NPR??? :auiqs.jpg:

Stone had been deemed NO flight risk and NOT a danger. The FBI used only 19 men in bullet proof vests to get Whitey Bulger, who had committed numerous murders. It took more to get a 60+ year old unarmed man out of his bed? After tipping off CNN? Just pathetic and Mueller and the FBI are rightly being crucified for this. More theatrics to cover the lack of anything substantial.
Negative! It's standard procedure; FACT CHECK: Did The FBI Use Unusual Force When It Arrested Roger Stone?
And I was on this guys ignore list. :21::21::21::21:

I already slapped the piss out of you when you claimed the Enron, Hatfill and Stevens cases never happened you know nothing moron. You quote NPR, which is NOT a branch of the FBI. You lose agin. Making you 0 for your life in being right about anything. Now I'll go talk to my 5 year old who has a better grip on reality than you ever will.

I already slapped the piss out of you when you claimed the Enron, Hatfill and Stevens cases never happened you know nothing moron. You quote NPR, which is NOT a branch of the FBI. You lose agin. Making you 0 for your life in being right about anything. Now I'll go talk to my 5 year old who has a better grip on reality than you ever will.
Who are you talking to, and what are you talking about?

So now you play the stupid game. Oh, I forget, you're not playing.

So now you play the stupid game. Oh, I forget, you're not playing.
The only thing I am talking about is the NPR fact check that was quoting what the FBI quoted. It's their quote, not NPR's, dumb ass.

And Enron, Hatfill, and Stevens? What the fuck are you talking about?

By the way, gullible friends...Lindsay's little TV play act was for the benefit of president Pussyboy, and there will be no inquest.

Forum List

Back