Candidate Joe Biden Says That Everyone Should Wear Masks Outside For At Least 3 Months Or 40,000 People Will Die

*Soviet President* Joe Biden announced that he wanted a mandate enforced for at least the next 3 months that everyone must wear masks outdoors or 40,000 people will die.

Do as you're told. Wear a mask and like it.
Now explain to me who elected this dementia patient and what gives him the right to put mandates on our citizens.

What a friggen joke. Watching these two is like watching snails hump. It's like a bad play and you can't take your eyes off of the stage.

If you watch this video you'll see Biden walk slowly up to the mic and take off his mask to speak into it.....then he slowly puts his mask back on slowly walks away....and his VP walks up to the mic with her mask on and then takes it off.....and whatever COVID-19 Biden just spread all over that mic and the podium Kamala Harris just got a full dose of it. If they wanted to be really safe....and honest...they would have had someone wipe down their germ infested areas before someone else gets exposed to it.

Christ, he's telling everyone we need to wear a mask outdoors, so what do you think will happen in a town filled with Karens? I expect people to be attacked not only by BLM and ANTIFA, but fat ex-soccer moms screaming at everyone around them. Cops will be expected to charge people with crimes and make arrests, but there have already been fights out doors caused by wokish jagoffs trying to enforce some unwritten law.

We are told by the leftist state run media that Trump is a dictator....but it appears that the only dictators in this election cycle are on the Biden/Harris ticket. Joe is already putting out directives and Kamala Harris thinks that she has the right to take our guns.

If everyone wants to be at the whim of autocrats like these two....go ahead and vote for them this November.

BLW, Hillary has chimed in and said she will be available if called, reluctantly I might add.

Experts say wearing masks can prevent 40,000 deaths.

Assfvucks like you & Trump say that wearing a mask is just tooooo uncomfortable & fuck those 40,000 people.

Provide your link... Come on man! pony up... I want to see your facts..

Last edited:
*Soviet President* Joe Biden announced that he wanted a mandate enforced for at least the next 3 months that everyone must wear masks outdoors or 40,000 people will die.

Now explain to me who elected this dementia patient and what gives him the right to put mandates on our citizens.

What a friggen joke. Watching these two is like watching snails hump. It's like a bad play and you can't take your eyes off of the stage.

If you watch this video you'll see Biden walk slowly up to the mic and take off his mask to speak into it.....then he slowly puts his mask back on slowly walks away....and his VP walks up to the mic with her mask on and then takes it off.....and whatever COVID-19 Biden just spread all over that mic and the podium Kamala Harris just got a full dose of it. If they wanted to be really safe....and honest...they would have had someone wipe down their germ infested areas before someone else gets exposed to it.

Christ, he's telling everyone we need to wear a mask outdoors, so what do you think will happen in a town filled with Karens? I expect people to be attacked not only by BLM and ANTIFA, but fat ex-soccer moms screaming at everyone around them. Cops will be expected to charge people with crimes and make arrests, but there have already been fights out doors caused by wokish jagoffs trying to enforce some unwritten law.

We are told by the leftist state run media that Trump is a dictator....but it appears that the only dictators in this election cycle are on the Biden/Harris ticket. Joe is already putting out directives and Kamala Harris thinks that she has the right to take our guns.

If everyone wants to be at the whim of autocrats like these two....go ahead and vote for them this November.

BLW, Hillary has chimed in and said she will be available if called, reluctantly I might add.

Assfvucks like you & Trump say that wearing a mask is just tooooo uncomfortable & fuck those 40,000 people.

Funny those experts said not to wear a mask in April.

You're so stupid you believe their 40,000 number. What orifice did they pull that number out of?

Gludious Maximums... Slow Joes.... it was in there with his head.. The number is an extrapolation of the same models that predicted 2.4 million deaths..

I wear a mask in indoor public places as does everyone else in my state. But outdoors? No fucking way Sleepy Joe.

You're so stupid you believe their 40,000 number. What orifice did they pull that number out of?

Gludious Maximums... Slow Joes.... it was in there with his head.. The number is an extrapolation of the same models that predicted 2.4 million deaths..

I underestand that you dumbass Trumpettes know nothing about mathematical modeling. Otherwise, you would not be making such stupid statements.

the 2+ million deaths would be if no one did anything.

The 40,000 fewer deaths would be if everyone, including you " OMG OMG Masks! assfucks,. wore them.

Jesus fuck people. How stupid are you?

I underestand that you dumbass Trumpettes know nothing about mathematical modeling. Otherwise, you would not be making such stupid statements.

The 40,000 fewer deaths would be if everyone, including you " OMG OMG Masks! assfucks,. wore them.

So gullible.... Its amazing the lack of critical thinking skills that are on the left...

Even if Sleepy Joe were to win, he has no plan to ensure 100% compliance with his proposed Mask Mandate. The 40,000 is a fictional number as it could never happen where everyone is devoted to mask wearing.

Even if Sleepy Joe were to win, he has no plan to ensure 100% compliance with his proposed Mask Mandate. The 40,000 is a fictional number as it could never happen where everyone is devoted to mask wearing.

The model they used to obtain that number is broken. There are so many variables to this that there is no possible way to know what affect, if any, a mask will have. The range was 1,000-110,000 in the model. They have no fucking clue.

Absolute crock of bullshit.

Democrats always lie. The reason is an especially egregious lie. He wants the masks to sow panic and gain more control for the government. If Biden cared for Americans, he would have acted like that for the past 40 years.

The pandemic is about over. While I have nothing against masks, it is quite remarkable how now, at this stage, when it is almost over... masks are now a must or everyone dies.

Last edited:

Absolute crock of bullshit.

Democrats always lie. The reason is an especially egregious lie. He wants the masks to sow panic and gain more control for the government. if Biden cared for Americans, he would have acted like that for the past 40 years.

The pandemic is about over. While I have nothing against masks, it is quite remarkable how now, at this stage, when it is almost over... masks are now a must or everyone dies.

Now that us high risk folk are taking precautions the rest of the world needs to get on with life so that herd immunity stops virus progression. The more people who have immunities to this the slower it can spread and the faster it dies out.

He wants the masks to sow panic and gain more control for the government.

If masks are to panic the people. What about the recommendation to wash your hands or use hand sanatizer?

What's the purpose for that recommendation?

He wants the masks to sow panic and gain more control for the government.

If masks are to panic the people. What about the recommendation to wash your hands or use hand sanatizer?

That's a common sense recommendation.

The purpose of it may be to get idiots to mix the common sense, and the not common sense recommendations.

So he wants to kill migrant workers working in 114 degree weather, thank God elections are in the Winter Time and he has no say in the matter before and no say after he loses.
4bfgzo.jpg

4bfhhu.jpg

If we had taken tougher nationwide measures in March, we might have been largely past it. It is attitudes that garbage like you has that the coronavirus is still going on. The fact is that the goverrnment has every right to take steps to protect other citizens. What you advocate is anarchy. Freedom is not doing whatever you want.

You have no problem with Trump ignoring the Constitution. You don't care about the rule of law as long as it goes with what you want. If it doesn't then you are all against it.

The purpose of it may be to get idiots to mix the common sense, and the not common sense recommendations.

I remember when doctors thought that hand washing was nonsense That it didn't prevent the spread of disease. But patient mortality studies proved it worked. I remember when doctors thought that wearing a mask was nonsense, and again patient mortality studies proved masks worked.

But now a hundred years later when masks and hand washing are standard surgical practices. People are saying that masks don't work.

Although I disagree with the Vice President's proposal, and I don't believe for a second that this program will last only 3 months, I still like it as a campaign issue. The Mask Mandate and Mask Administration that will be founded to enforce it are things that the electorate can understand.

Unlike issues like Quantitative Easing, wearing a mask- or wearing a masko to our hispanic residents- is something that Americans can understand
Unfortunately Democrat mayors and governors will try to enforce this unlawful mandate and it will cause hate and division.....and that is the reason he did it.

That shows the kind of animals that oppose wearing masks. There is nothing unlawful about it. The people who oppose it are already hateful and divisive. They also support DEonald Trump.

I remember when doctors thought that hand washing was nonsense That it didn't prevent the spread of disease. But patient mortality studies proved it worked. I remember when doctors thought that wearing a mask was nonsense, and again patient mortality studies proved masks worked.

But now a hundred years later when masks and hand washing are standard surgical practices. People are saying that masks don't work.

You remember something that happened hundreds of years ago? That is quite interesting.

Do you also remember a hundred years ago, some people were dumb enough to believe that communism could work?

Wearing a mask never should have become part of the culture war, but the right wing has made it so.

It's why the rest of the world has already recovered from this and it's still cutting swathes of death through ours.
As I see it a wearing a mask during a pandemic is not a political test but an I.Q. test.
If they told you that you must stand on your head in public you'd say it sounds good.
Just like you do when you drive down the road unless you want a ticket..
Wearing a seat-belt makes sense.
This doesn't.
This is an exercise in fascism.....nothing more.

Trump and you are the fascists.

What if these autocrats all of the sudden decided that you had to take in homeless people into your home because they are at risk outside from catching COVID-19? Would you obey and let this happen?

You apparently wish to keep displaying your stupidity. That is nonsensical.

Although I disagree with the Vice President's proposal, and I don't believe for a second that this program will last only 3 months, I still like it as a campaign issue. The Mask Mandate and Mask Administration that will be founded to enforce it are things that the electorate can understand.

Unlike issues like Quantitative Easing, wearing a mask- or wearing a masko to our hispanic residents- is something that Americans can understand
Unfortunately Democrat mayors and governors will try to enforce this unlawful mandate and it will cause hate and division.....and that is the reason he did it.

That shows the kind of animals that oppose wearing masks. There is nothing unlawful about it. The people who oppose it are already hateful and divisive. They also support DEonald Trump.

Since those supposedly "hateful" and "divisive" people will still be around, how would it help to extend mask mandates?

Forum List

Back