Selling Point To Vote Or Not To Vote For Biden?

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I honestly believe Biden wants to be the nominee and wants to win the 2024 election, after which he will resign shortly afterwards and turn the reigns over to Kamala Harris. So, if you indulge me in this scenario, we are talking about Biden either winning or losing the election in 2024. But, if Biden is the winner of the election, the real winner would be Kamala Harris, which basically means, under this scenario, that the election is really between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump so this has to be a main consideration when voting. So, my question is this, does this help Biden's (Kamala Harris's) chances in beating Trump, or, does this hurt Biden's chances of beating Trump, if the electorate had foreknowledge that the election was really between Harris and Trump? Does it help Biden's chances or hurt Biden's chances?

I honestly believe Biden wants to be the nominee and wants to win the 2024 election, after which he will resign shortly afterwards and turn the reigns over to Kamala Harris. So, if you indulge me in this scenario, we are talking about Biden either winning or losing the election in 2024. But, if Biden is the winner of the election, the real winner would be Kamala Harris, which basically means, under this scenario, that the election is really between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump so this has to be a main consideration when voting. So, my question is this, does this help Biden's (Kamala Harris's) chances in beating Trump, or, does this hurt Biden's chances of beating Trump, if the electorate had foreknowledge that the election was really between Harris and Trump? Does it help Biden's chances or hurt Biden's chances?
Same bullshit story told in 2020.

The reality is that …

Joe Biden would make a better President than Trump
Kamala Harris would make a better President than Trump
Nikki Haley would make a better President than Trump

Honestly, anyone Biden would pick to be Vice President would be endlessly ridiculed by the RW media.
Empty ridicule never amounts to anything though. In this case the ridicule is warranted, which is why it is effective. Everyone thinks she sucks. She was picked because she was black (as opposed to merit) and now democrats are paying the price for that.

This is a reoccuring theme in Bidens staff. You have a trans luggage thief, a weak black lesbian press secretary, a weird as fuck black female VP and a senile corrupt racist liar for a president. Its a total fucking shit show over there. That black Secretary of Defense sure turned out to be a winner too, didnt he. He just HAD to be black. There is no room for merit anywhere in the Biden administration. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Same bullshit story told in 2020.
Except in 2020 Biden said he would only serve 1 term.

To OP I think it's possible they will make a deal with Biden to step down if they are able to fix the election. At that point I don't think Kamala will be an issue since they will have proven they can appoint whoever they want as POTUS.

To OP I think it's possible they will make a deal with Biden to step down if they are able to fix the election. At that point I don't think Kamala will be an issue since they will have proven they can appoint whoever they want as POTUS.

Do you have a link where Biden said he would only serve one term?

I know others said it but I dont remember Biden saying it

Trump couldn't beat a sack of horse crap in the general.
Your conspiracy theory is a sack of horse crap.

Were it not for the complete disaster at the border I would be leaning towards voting for Biden this time. I have no complaints, personally, over the last few years. I've received decent pay raises each years, excellent performance bonuses, my investment accounts are doing great. I don't like the DEI and victim group pandering from his administration, but that doesn't affect me personally. I have little reason to not feel he should be reelected, but the border situation is incredibly concerning and it definitely will not be taken seriously while he is in the White House.

Empty ridicule never amounts to anything though. In this case the ridicule is warranted, which is why it is effective. Everyone thinks she sucks. She was picked because she was black (as opposed to merit) and now democrats are paying the price for that.

This is a reoccuring theme in Bidens staff. You have a trans luggage thief, a weak black lesbian press secretary, a weird as fuck black female VP and a senile corrupt racist liar for a president. Its a total fucking shit show over there. That black Secretary of Defense sure turned out to be a winner too, didnt he. He just HAD to be black. There is no room for merit anywhere in the Biden administration. :cuckoo:
Republicans think Kamala Harris sucks
They wanted to hang Mike Pence

Shows their ability to judge Vice Presidents

Last edited:
Were it not for the complete disaster at the border I would be leaning towards voting for Biden this time. I have no complaints, personally, over the last few years. I've received decent pay raises each years, excellent performance bonuses, my investment accounts are doing great. I don't like the DEI and victim group pandering from his administration, but that doesn't affect me personally. I have little reason to not feel he should be reelected, but the border situation is incredibly concerning and it definitely will not be taken seriously while he is in the White House.
That's what stomped the Democrats in 2016.

Since when did politicians tell the truth?

Honestly, anyone Biden would pick to be Vice President would be endlessly ridiculed by the RW media.

Just like every Democratic President gets immediately labeled as “The worst President ever”

The last 46 presidents have been labelled as "The worst President ever" regardless of party.

Forum List

Back