Candidate Joe Biden Says That Everyone Should Wear Masks Outside For At Least 3 Months Or 40,000 People Will Die

What if these autocrats all of the sudden decided that you had to take in homeless people into your home because they are at risk outside from catching COVID-19? Would you obey and let this happen?
Autocrats like Jesus Christ who openly advocated what you suggested?
IDIOT!!!!

When did Jesus demand that we take in the homeless.......did he enforce this directive using cops?
You simply do not understand the difference between governmental oppression and charity.

You are the one who has no clue what government oppression is. You apparently want anarchy. What you have is selfishness.

Although I disagree with the Vice President's proposal, and I don't believe for a second that this program will last only 3 months, I still like it as a campaign issue. The Mask Mandate and Mask Administration that will be founded to enforce it are things that the electorate can understand.

Unlike issues like Quantitative Easing, wearing a mask- or wearing a masko to our hispanic residents- is something that Americans can understand
Unfortunately Democrat mayors and governors will try to enforce this unlawful mandate and it will cause hate and division.....and that is the reason he did it.

That shows the kind of animals that oppose wearing masks. There is nothing unlawful about it. The people who oppose it are already hateful and divisive. They also support DEonald Trump.

Since those supposedly "hateful" and "divisive" people will still be around, how would it help to extend mask mandates?

They should be coupled with $1,000 fines. There should be a nartional mask mandate to try and defeat the pandemic. You apparently don't care

Wearing a mask never should have become part of the culture war, but the right wing has made it so.

It's why the rest of the world has already recovered from this and it's still cutting swathes of death through ours.
the rest of the world has recovered?.....not what i hear on the news....

The rest of the world is doing much better than we are. They are suffering to a much lesser degree.

Biden and Harris say there should be mandated 3 months of wearing masks.

Already with the totalitarianism.
Biden said we should have a unified stance on masks and ALL GOVERNORS should enact mask mandates.
Keep playing that same old Mask Nazi tune.
A few Hitler gifs I found funny. - GIFs - Imgur

Mask is just one letter away from Mark as in The Mark of The Beast.

"And he causes all, rich and poor to wear a mask so that they may not buy or sell without the mask."

Be careful what you wish for when you take away People's rights and impose Mandatory And Unconstitutional Conditions on them being allowed to live their lives.

As for you? You'd be the first in line to have 666 tattooed on your forehead.

We are all in this together, right commie bot?

You really are stupid. You should be in a straitjacket in a looney bin somewhere.

Wearing a mask never should have become part of the culture war, but the right wing has made it so.

It's why the rest of the world has already recovered from this and it's still cutting swathes of death through ours.
the rest of the world has recovered?.....not what i hear on the news....

The rest of the world is doing much better than we are. They are suffering to a much lesser degree.
they have people who all follow whatever their govt tells them....if they told their people to wear masks when they sleep, they would all be sleeping with masks on....

I remember when doctors thought that hand washing was nonsense

But now a hundred years later when masks and hand washing are standard surgical practices. People are saying that masks don't work.
You remember something that happened hundreds of years ago? That is quite interesting.

I also read the bible and can remember what jesus said two millennia before I was born.

I wish we had done that in March. We might have been over the worst of it. Just because you are too stupid to see this, it is absolutely necessary.
Had we had a national implementation of what New York did in March, we would be able to open up the economy and send kids back to school.

*Soviet President* Joe Biden announced that he wanted a mandate enforced for at least the next 3 months that everyone must wear masks outdoors or 40,000 people will die.

Do as you're told. Wear a mask and like it.
Now explain to me who elected this dementia patient and what gives him the right to put mandates on our citizens.

What a friggen joke. Watching these two is like watching snails hump. It's like a bad play and you can't take your eyes off of the stage.

If you watch this video you'll see Biden walk slowly up to the mic and take off his mask to speak into it.....then he slowly puts his mask back on slowly walks away....and his VP walks up to the mic with her mask on and then takes it off.....and whatever COVID-19 Biden just spread all over that mic and the podium Kamala Harris just got a full dose of it. If they wanted to be really safe....and honest...they would have had someone wipe down their germ infested areas before someone else gets exposed to it.

Christ, he's telling everyone we need to wear a mask outdoors, so what do you think will happen in a town filled with Karens? I expect people to be attacked not only by BLM and ANTIFA, but fat ex-soccer moms screaming at everyone around them. Cops will be expected to charge people with crimes and make arrests, but there have already been fights out doors caused by wokish jagoffs trying to enforce some unwritten law.

We are told by the leftist state run media that Trump is a dictator....but it appears that the only dictators in this election cycle are on the Biden/Harris ticket. Joe is already putting out directives and Kamala Harris thinks that she has the right to take our guns.

If everyone wants to be at the whim of autocrats like these two....go ahead and vote for them this November.

BLW, Hillary has chimed in and said she will be available if called, reluctantly I might add.

Experts say wearing masks can prevent 40,000 deaths.

Assfvucks like you & Trump say that wearing a mask is just tooooo uncomfortable & fuck those 40,000 people.

Ahhhhhhh.....thanks for tripping into the real reason for this stupid mandate. To get dick heads like yourself to up on your high horses and allow you a chance to make all kinds of false accusations about anyone you meet that isn't in full compliance.

Although I disagree with the Vice President's proposal, and I don't believe for a second that this program will last only 3 months, I still like it as a campaign issue. The Mask Mandate and Mask Administration that will be founded to enforce it are things that the electorate can understand.

Unlike issues like Quantitative Easing, wearing a mask- or wearing a masko to our hispanic residents- is something that Americans can understand
Unfortunately Democrat mayors and governors will try to enforce this unlawful mandate and it will cause hate and division.....and that is the reason he did it.

That shows the kind of animals that oppose wearing masks. There is nothing unlawful about it. The people who oppose it are already hateful and divisive. They also support DEonald Trump.

Since those supposedly "hateful" and "divisive" people will still be around, how would it help to extend mask mandates?

They should be coupled with $1,000 fines. There should be a nartional mask mandate to try and defeat the pandemic. You apparently don't care

Making it a criminal offense and having detectives getting out there and determining who violated the Mask Dictate without good cause, arresting people, bailing them out, having trials, sending them to prison. Sounds like a quite an expense. And it still doesn't ensure the 100% compliance you are looking for.

Making it a criminal offense and having detectives getting out there and determining who violated the Mask Dictate without good cause, arresting people, bailing them out, having trials, sending them to prison. Sounds like a quite an expense. And it still doesn't ensure the 100% compliance you are looking for.

Actually scientists estimate that 95% compliance will achieve an R0 of below 1.0. Meaning an ever declining number of new cases.

Last edited:

Actually scientists estimate that 95% compliance will achieve an R0 of below 1.0. Meaning an ever declining number of new cases.
What scientists? Link?

So 5% non-compliance is fine with you? And that's why it was ok for Dr. Fauci to attend the baseball game without a mask?

So 5% non-compliance is fine with you? And that's why it was ok for Dr. Fauci to attend the baseball game without a mask?
100% is better, but they only need 95% to control the pandemic. And for Fauci wearing a mask, that's a popular idiots talking point. For Fauci had removed his mask to take a drink of water.

100% is better, but they only need 95% to control the pandemic. And for Fauci wearing a mask, that's a popular idiots talking point. For Fauci had removed his mask to take a drink of water.

Dr. Fauci shouldn't have even been in the stands, public health requirements banned non-participants from the games. As far as drinking water, he should have move at least 6 ft away if he was going to take off his mask for any reason.

Dr. Fauci shouldn't have even been in the stands, public health requirements banned non-participants from the games.
Fauci was socially distancing from the players.
As far as drinking water, he should have move at least 6 ft away if he was going to take off his mask for any reason

He was with his wife, and a close friend. That's within CDC guidelines for indoor/outdoor dining.

Biden said we should have a unified stance on masks and ALL GOVERNORS should enact mask mandates.

"And he causes all, rich and poor to wear a mask so that they may not buy or sell without the mask."

Be careful what you wish for when you take away People's rights and impose Mandatory And Unconstitutional Conditions on them being allowed to live their lives.

Loony Toon!

Masks are not the mark of the beast, nor close.... They are more like the armour of God! :D

*Soviet President* Joe Biden announced that he wanted a mandate enforced for at least the next 3 months that everyone must wear masks outdoors or 40,000 people will die.

Do as you're told. Wear a mask and like it.
Now explain to me who elected this dementia patient and what gives him the right to put mandates on our citizens.

What a friggen joke. Watching these two is like watching snails hump. It's like a bad play and you can't take your eyes off of the stage.

If you watch this video you'll see Biden walk slowly up to the mic and take off his mask to speak into it.....then he slowly puts his mask back on slowly walks away....and his VP walks up to the mic with her mask on and then takes it off.....and whatever COVID-19 Biden just spread all over that mic and the podium Kamala Harris just got a full dose of it. If they wanted to be really safe....and honest...they would have had someone wipe down their germ infested areas before someone else gets exposed to it.

Christ, he's telling everyone we need to wear a mask outdoors, so what do you think will happen in a town filled with Karens? I expect people to be attacked not only by BLM and ANTIFA, but fat ex-soccer moms screaming at everyone around them. Cops will be expected to charge people with crimes and make arrests, but there have already been fights out doors caused by wokish jagoffs trying to enforce some unwritten law.

We are told by the leftist state run media that Trump is a dictator....but it appears that the only dictators in this election cycle are on the Biden/Harris ticket. Joe is already putting out directives and Kamala Harris thinks that she has the right to take our guns.

If everyone wants to be at the whim of autocrats like these two....go ahead and vote for them this November.

BLW, Hillary has chimed in and said she will be available if called, reluctantly I might add.

Quit denying science.

Loony Toon!

Masks are not the mark of the beast, nor close.... They are more like the armour of God! :D
Those on the right would not understand this.

Quit denying science.
Please demonstrate for everyone the "science" behind wearing a mask on a walk, in a parking lot, in the park,
in the woods, in the middle of a field, on a mountain top etc.

I want you to nail down the science in Joe Biden's declaration that everyone, everywhere, should wear a mask for at least the next ninety days and why only ninety days, if Biden, and new best friend Kamala Harris,
are making this declaration of un-independence based on scientific principles?

Is Joe Biden signaling the pandemic will end in ninety days? I would like you to clear up the "science" of this all.

Forum List

Back