Johnson Candidate Comparison Chart from the LParty..

Johnson and I are far apart on several issues, same with some issues with others as well...I'll hold my nose and vote Trump

Johnson and I are far apart on several issues, same with some issues with others as well...I'll hold my nose and vote Trump

So you LIKE increasing the debt, expanding entitlements, trade wars, more domestic surveillance, and a guy whose most idiotic statement could provoke a world war?

Did you catch the Trump cluelessness about stopping ISIS by taking the Iraqi oil and giving it Exxon-Mobil? THAT -- right there -- is scary, delusional, and dangerous. .

So you LIKE increasing the debt, expanding entitlements, trade wars, more domestic surveillance, and a guy whose most idiotic statement could provoke a world war?

Did you catch the Trump cluelessness about stopping stopping ISIS by taking the Iraqi oil and giving it Exxon-Mobil? THAT -- right there -- is scary, delusional, and dangerous. .

I don't like the debt anymore than you do, but I don't think Johnson nor anyone else is going to get it reduced. Trump needs some work on foreign policy and hopefully he would surround himself with knowledgeable people in that regard.

The one thing I vehemently disagree with is reducing military spending, these are troubled times, China rising, Russia flexing, Iran being Iran and then there is NoKO acting the fools. All it will take is a spark. We should be rebuilding our military

Did you catch the Trump cluelessness about stopping stopping ISIS by taking the Iraqi oil and giving it Exxon-Mobil? THAT -- right there -- is scary, delusional, and dangerous. .

I don't like the debt anymore than you do, but I don't think Johnson nor anyone else is going to get it reduced. Trump needs some work on foreign policy and hopefully he would surround himself with knowledgeable people in that regard.

The one thing I vehemently disagree with is reducing military spending, these are troubled times, China rising, Russia flexing, Iran being Iran and then there is NoKO acting the fools. All it will take is a spark. We should be rebuilding our military

I'm not trying to argue against you, but when you say rebuilding it implies, to me at least, that our military has been ruined or emasculated. Is that your opinion, that our military is so weak we need to rebuild it, or am I just misreading the meaning of the word in your post?

I'm not trying to argue against you, but when you say rebuilding it implies, to me at least, that our military has been ruined or emasculated. Is that your opinion, that our military is so weak we need to rebuild it, or am I just misreading the meaning of the word in your post?

My family is military and from what I've learned from them military leadership is shot, Obama has gotten rid of the what we call "the warriors" and has yes men. I've read stories in Military Times and a few other sites I read regularly and there are complaints of shoddy equipment, lacking equipment, etc. Our Navy is at it's smallest point in decades, the Air Force is strapped also. The best term I think to use is degraded, it needs to be rebuilt, strong leadership instilled and the "poltical correct" BS pushed aside

You should be able to retool and rebuild the military on a reduced budget. Considering we vacated 2 expensive wars and a lot of wasted nation-building. Even the military knows that a large part of the budget is pork to build in the home states of Congress Critters. Time to fine-tune the programs and spending to the current threats.

We should be working WITH Russia to fix the voids of power we caused in the MidE. Starting in Syria. Kerry is whining today about failure of diplomacy. Largely because those morons still believe in seeding democracy in the region..

Govt needs a haircut. The executive branch needs to have it's powers pruned back to where they were. And Congress needs to actually WRITE legislation. Not let the bureaucracy pencil it in at their leisure.

And the 2 parties need to be put in time-out. So that the pissing ends and their noses are rubbed in the priorities they've been ignoring. .

You should be able to retool and rebuild the military on a reduced budget. Considering we vacated 2 expensive wars and a lot of wasted nation-building. Even the military knows that a large part of the budget is pork to build in the home states of Congress Critters. Time to fine-tune the programs and spending to the current threats.

We should be working WITH Russia to fix the voids of power we caused in the MidE. Starting in Syria. Kerry is whining today about failure of diplomacy. Largely because those morons still believe in seeding democracy in the region..

Govt needs a haircut. The executive branch needs to have it's powers pruned back to where they were. And Congress needs to actually WRITE legislation. Not let the bureaucracy pencil it in at their leisure.

And the 2 parties need to be put in time-out. So that the pissing ends and their noses are rubbed in the priorities they've been ignoring. .

Kerry is a buffoon and that's part of Obama's failure in the ME he's had two buffoons as Sec of State. As for Russia? Obama and Co will never be able to work with them, Putin views them as weak and rightfully so.

I can agree with you on most points but I'm still pro build up of the military, it's in my blood and how I was raised

Forum List

Back