Johnson State Poll shows Johnson at 15% in Virginia

Unfortunately the more Johnson talks publicly, the more damage he does to himself. He's better off doing nothing more then prepared statements.

When the only time he gets covered is when he "chokes", it does get magnified. But Hillary barking like a dog or Trump going full retard on a retarded journalist is "just part of the show".

The Aleppo "gaff" is irrelevant. Since the LParty has had the CORRECT policy on the MidEast for 25 years.

And the most dangerous gaffs of Trump/Clinton don't even make the news. For examples -- Trump repeated his "idea" that to take apart ISIS we should "take the Iraqi oil and give it to Exxon-Mobil".. And there's a barely a ripple in the press. Or for a Clinton example -- just look at her completely clueless speech from a primary victory that I keep in my sigline. NEVER challenged by the press or tossed back in her face.

I think Johnson ought to HangGlide into his next 4 campaign appearances. Maybe getting "fair" coverage is now about acting more boob-like and eccentric.

Really not complaining. We've gotten HOURS of specials on the cable media. Just need his campaign stops to be televised like Trump's ...

The Aleppo gaffe is not irrelevant, but your comment about it surely is not up to par.

Johnson should be judged by his comments the same as Clinton and Trump.

The Aleppo gaffe is not irrelevant, but your comment about it surely is not up to par.

As clearly stated in post #6, their comments are NOT what they are being judged on. At least not ALL of their statements. Therefore, I must conclude that you are not being intellectually honest, at least in this post...

As clearly stated in post #6, their comments are NOT what they are being judged on. At least not ALL of their statements. Therefore, I must conclude that you are not being intellectually honest, at least in this post...
Of course, I am, but you are not, as usual.

Of course, I am, but you are not, as usual.
Seriously? You claim that you have intellectual honesty, and at the same time say that Trump and Clinton are being judged on comments that are not even reported on. Then you double down and say I have no intellectual honesty. Wow, must be awesome to be right, even when PROVEN wrong.

eh srsly. Johnson polls well in VA, but HRC is going to hammer em both in the end.

eh srsly. Johnson polls well in VA, but HRC is going to hammer em both in the end.
Interesting theory. I notice that you changed the subject as soon as you where taken to task for your dishonesty. Eh, what did I expect from a Clintonite? Oh, well, at least I tried...
You live in your own head to your own toon tune. :lol: I am not concerned with your ability to investigate or rate integrity, Look to your own would be the best advice you can get.

Interesting theory. I notice that you changed the subject as soon as you where taken to task for your dishonesty. Eh, what did I expect from a Clintonite? Oh, well, at least I tried...
You live in your own head to your own toon tune. :lol: I am not concerned with your ability to investigate or rate integrity, Look to your own would be the best advice you can get.
You make me laugh. Thanks, I needed that with all the stupid I've come across just today.

BREAKING : 27 people injured in NY bombings
12 hours later
"im just glad nobody was hurt in NY"
:lol:
Add his talking with his tongue hanging out and his middle east gaffe AND not being able to name a damn world leader...
He is cray cray. And ignorant.

Last edited:

It IS completely irrelevant for 2 reasons. As I've pointed out the Libertarian Party was CORRECT on MEast policy 25 years before the rest of America caught on the MASSIVE cost and the DELUSION of bringing "democracy" to the ME. Your guys blew big smoking craters into a region that NEEDS tyrants and dictators. You've been so stupid -- it's taken you 4 countries and nearly 25 years for you to discover that.

And secondly, it's irrelevant if as CIC, you have no intentions of INVADING, EVACUATING, or BOMBING the crap out of Aleppo. We would not have the world laughing at out ineptness in trying to aid the overthrow of Assad. And Aleppo might be back under govt control by now if not for our belligerent demands for Assad to resign.

The LParty would solve Aleppo in a month, by kissing Assad's ass and apologizing. Followed by aiding in a plan with the COOPERATION of the Russians to bring govt control back to Syria. Let them kill each other. Our only ACTIVE (kinetic as the wonks like Clinton say) action should be to organize an Internl coalition to provide IMMEDIATE refugee safe zones and protection from retribution by the Assad govt.

THEN -- we can discuss human/civil rights in Syria. And a possibility of reforms WITHOUT creating another void for terrorists to breed in..

I have already pointed out that you are wrong, flacaltn.

Libertarian Party? Put ten liberts in a tent, and they will define libertarianism ten different ways.

"State Poll shows Johnson at 15% in Virginia"

Which is bad for Trump, as most of those votes would go to him.

Otherwise, that’s a pathetic showing, as a vast majority of Americans reject naïve, reactionary, wrongheaded libertarian dogma, and appropriately so.

Forum List

Back