Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

I understand how faith works just fine... thanks to 12 years in Catholic schools... and I couldn't get away from it fast enough. And the Catholics are relatively sane compared to the Evangelicals and the Mormons.

Evolution is settled science... you might have some refinements as we find new fossils that fill in gaps, or what may have caused a mass extinction, but the theory has largely been confirmed since Darwin first proposed it.
Science is never settled, snake-handler.

They pout when you criticize their religion.
Not at all. We simply wonder why it makes a tinker's dam to you and feels sorrow for you. We wish you could be happier. But, that's your choice. Your choice that you believe government should make you happy.

"People who are active in religious congregations tend to be happier and more civically engaged than either religiously unaffiliated adults or inactive members of religious groups, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of survey data from the United States and more than two dozen other countries."

Science is never settled, snake-handler.

Well, yeah, it kind of is... nobody is going to "find" evidence disproving evolution.

That's why it's called faith. Why does it matter to you?

Mostly because when you people go around trying to appease your Imaginary Sky Friend, you tend to do crazy stuff... See also Crusades, Inquisitions, Religious wars, etc.

He thinks people should only believe things the government dictates.

Dave, aren't you the one living off the Government Teet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Not at all. We simply wonder why it makes a tinker's dam to you and feels sorrow for you. We wish you could be happier. But, that's your choice. Your choice that you believe government should make you happy.

"People who are active in religious congregations tend to be happier and more civically engaged than either religiously unaffiliated adults or inactive members of religious groups, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of survey data from the United States and more than two dozen other countries."

Ummm...I'm a conservative. My happiness does not at all depend on government.

No, your privilege has come due to 2.5 centuries of favorable legislation and public policy. We have seen 245 years of lesser qualified whites getting things only because of your skin color. As far as your last 2 sentences, what you said has been proven untrue.
As usual, you talk about things that don’t pertain to today.

Where did poor whites get the money to buy expensive black slaves?

most whites in the old south were substance farmers and could not afford expensive luxuries like a slave
They rented slaves back in those days also. There are no excuses for whites to make. Most whites in America returned runaway slaves back to owners when caught. Poor white got paid to be overseers and slave patrols.

Yeah, still not winning.

You've been told all you have to do is screech RACIST!!! at the other guy and that makes you the winner of any debate.

You're intellectually void.
I haven't been told shit. You make racist comments and get called what you are.

They rented slaves back in those days also. There are no excuses for whites to make. Most whites in America returned runaway slaves back to owners when caught. Poor white got paid to be overseers and slave patrols.
There is some truth to that

no one denies the existence of slavery

but the obsession that radical blacks and white libs have with an event that ended over 150 years ago is curious to say the least

Any black person alive today who was born in America is very lucky for the institution of slavery

as a white American I am the one who was harmed and have the most reason to regret slavery

Says the guy who contracts with military contractors and collects a military pension...
The first statement is false. Typical lying Commie.

I do collect a military pension. That was the deal -- I serve honorably for 20 years, and I earn a pension.

I did what you couldn't or wouldn't do. Your bitterness about it is your problem, not mine.

Sounds like someone who was born on third base and thought he hit a triple.

The problem here is that you didn't bust your ass... you had opportunities.

As much as I rag on the Catholic Schools I went to, I recongize that they were much better than the inner city public schools the black kids had to go to. We weren't working six kids to a textbook in a classroom with broken windows.

I recognize that being white meant I was more likely to be hired when the person making the hiring decision was another white guy. In fact, every job I've ever had, a white person made the hiring decision.
Fuck you. I was in no way “born on third base”. Your laziness and pathetic excuses for getting fired from every job you had (for being an insufferable ass, as has been established) are getting old. The opportunities I got, I EARNED by busting my ass and performing better than most in the classroom and the community. Opportunities that EVERYBODY had an equal chance for. Take your racism and hit the bricks.

No, your privilege has come due to 2.5 centuries of favorable legislation and public policy. We have seen 245 years of lesser qualified whites getting things only because of your skin color. As far as your last 2 sentences, what you said has been proven untrue.
Another uneducated racist puke heard from. Boy, all you do is get your racist ass handed to you every time you open your mouth. Nothing I said has been proven false. My privilege was busting my ass through school, then laughing as morons like you and Joe complained that you weren’t just given everything you wanted.

Another uneducated racist puke heard from. Boy, all you do is get your racist ass handed to you every time you open your mouth. Nothing I said has been proven false. My privilege was busting my ass through school, then laughing as morons like you and Joe complained that you weren’t just given everything you wanted.
Son, I have a masters degree in sociology. I studied about people like you. White privilege is a term created by a white person. So then if a white person admits to such privilege because they lived it and have seen communities of whites living it, your opinion doesn't mean a good goobly damn.

Last edited:
There is some truth to that

no one denies the existence of slavery

but the obsession that radical blacks and white libs have with an event that ended over 150 years ago is curious to say the least

Any black person alive today who was born in America is very lucky for the institution of slavery

as a white American I am the one who was harmed and have the most reason to regret slavery
You are obsessed with slavery. Because you want to deny the continuing white racism tjat has taken place sinxe slavery ended.

No, we aren't lucky for slavery, jim crow and todays white laissez faire racism such as you exhibit. Your ass hasn't been harmed by a system that made laws giving you everything.

No, I disagree with your bullshit and you claim I'm racist in a pathetic attempt to shame me into silence because you can't make a rational argument.
You disagree with proven fact, documented policy, laws and history. You are a racist because of your expressed beliefs.

Son, I have a masters degree in sociology. I studied about people like you. White privilege is a term created by a white person. So then if a white person admits to such privilege because they lived it and have seen communities of whites living it, your opinion doesn't mean a good goobly damn.
Just because there are white people who believe they have white privilege doesn’t meant that that term is even real. It just means some white people were told what to believe and fell for it. Oh by the way, I took Sociology, quite boring actually. It is really just a study of people, their social relationships and behaviors, most people do that outside a classroom and don’t need a degree to prove they can figure out people on their own, not from a textbook.

Forum List

Back