Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Where did poor whites get the money to buy expensive black slaves?

most whites in the old south were substance farmers and could not afford expensive luxuries like a slave
Those poor whites were the overseers, slave patrol, etc. No matter how poor they still thought they were better than black folks.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Those poor whites were the overseers, slave patrol, etc. No matter how poor they still thought they were better than black folks.
You may as well blame blacks in africa who captured the slaves and sold them into bondage

or the arabs

as I keep reminding you whites alive in America are the losers because of slavery and black people living here now are the big winners

otherwise you would be something along the lines of an ivory poacher or a digital pirate cheating gullible whites through the internet

You may as well blame blacks in africa who captured the slaves and sold them into bondage

or the arabs

as I keep reminding you whites alive in America are the losers because of slavery and black people living here now are the big winners
Explain that stupid garbage.
otherwise you would be something along the lines of an ivory poacher or a digital pirate cheating gullible whites through the internet
More racist babble.

Wow, rarely do you see such a blatant display of white grievance politics.

1640525035053.png

No slavery prior to 1860 means few if any black people in America in 2021 and no race riots

which means a far more tranquil United States

That argument would hold water if the end of slavery mean the end or racism.

Instead, the opposite was true. Not only the Jim Crow laws and voter suppression, which kept blacks in a form of second class citizenship, but also the miscegenation laws that kept blacks and whites as very distinct racial groups. (By comparison, when Brazil ended slavery, the African and Portuguese populations mixed races.) And as a final fuck you, they rewrote history where the Confederacy became a noble "lost cause" instead of a racist insurrection.

Now, I should point out that we officially ended these laws a long time ago (but not that long ago, as they were in my lifetime)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Instead, the opposite was true. Not only the Jim Crow laws and voter suppression, which kept blacks in a form of second class citizenship, but also the miscegenation laws that kept blacks and whites as very distinct racial groups. (By comparison, when Brazil ended slavery, the African and Portuguese populations mixed races.) And as a final fuck you, they rewrote history where the Confederacy became a noble "lost cause" instead of a racist insurrection.

Now, I should point out that we officially ended these laws a long time ago (but not that long ago, as they were in my lifetime)
73da6aebf16b40388d7729191bde17ee-S.jpg

You dont read so well

i wrote no slavery in America

period

no slavery ever means few of any black people in America today

and that means no race riots by angry blacks

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.

She made a factual statement. I guess like math, facts are now racist as well. :(

Sellout = black person who speaks her mind instead of the democrat plantation party line.

Democrats apparently think black people are only allowed to voice party approved rhetoric.

She changes colour regularly. She used to be a Democrat and white. She's lowered her sites with you lot.

Forum List

Back