Candace Owens Rips Democrats to Shreds

I am. In a passive agressive manner.
Can you answer why democrats are afraid
To answer the question?

I'm not a Democrat, therefore, I am not qualified to answer that question.

There is a vast amount of information on the internet.

Google is your friend.
Well your kind that supports racism won’t answer the question.. are blacks equal to whites yes or no

Just who is "my kind" supposed to be?

Are you in doubt about races being equal? If you were not, you would not need to ask a total
stranger to answer that question , would you?
Why are you running ? Lol it’s a easy question,, in your eyes are you equal to the white man? Yes or no

No one is running. I answer what and when I decide to answer and to whom.

You must not believe that the races are equal because my opinion on that subject strangely appears to be important to you.

Why is that?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Some white people just need to shut the fuck up!

I'm the beneficiary of the biggest affirmative action program in American history: A free education, a loan for a house. But black veterans didn't get it. We got made middle class by our government program.

The Rev. Jim Wallis, author of "America's Original Sin," on the GI Bill

I am. In a passive agressive manner.
To answer the question?

Google is your friend.
Well your kind that supports racism won’t answer the question.. are blacks equal to whites yes or no

Are you in doubt about races being equal? If you were not, you would not need to ask a total
Why are you running ? Lol it’s a easy question,, in your eyes are you equal to the white man? Yes or no

The law says so, does it not?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Are you equal to whites?

What do you think? Are you?
I asked you first I will answer your question when you answer mine

I'm truly not interested in what you think.
He is in a trolling mood, best to ignore him
Can you answer the question?
There is no question you are trolling again

25ysnls2uwf41.jpg

To answer the question?

Google is your friend.

The law says so, does it not?
Ok good you are equal to whites. Good! As you should

IM2 weeps.
What for? The only people that listen to her are white racists.
Even other black conservatives don't like her.
Oh? Only "white racists" have ears to hear? Interesting.
Didn't say that. But the large majority of blacks don't listen to her.
True, most seem to go to jail or well on their way and vote D.

More ignorant racist drivel.

"Mentioning that a person is white when it is irrelevant to the point is racism."

No, if I say I am better than that person because of their race, that's racism. People don't get to make up what racism is just so you can call someone of color a racist. Candice Owens is married to a white British citizen. That is a fact.
Why is her husband's race relevant? You said you have been with white women before.

One of my best friends is white..scandanavian, actually, and is married to a black guy. Black women constantly harass her AND him, asking why he is with white trash. She is not trashy. He's a cool guy. They mind their own business. But blacks don't like it when blacks hook up with whites. Whites don't like it either but if we dare say anything...we are racist.

I can only shake my head at this kind of shit. Black men have been killed for dating white women. Black women have been raped by white men who felt they had the right to do so because they are white. You guys crack me up with your crocodile tears about racism.
White women have been raped by black "men" and white "men" because they felt they had the right to do it.

The Black community is waking up.

Candace Owens is a sell out

Yep that's what the black community is awake to see.

Ironic that you have a meme of Malcolm X. Have you ever read what he said about white liberals, the people you bow to?

I know what Malcolm X said in 1963. It doesn't apply today. Understand? I'm tired of the disingenuous bullshit you racist motherfuckers are trying to pull. You know nothing about X and he'd damn sure oppose the modern anti black republican party of today.

A lot of things in the past do not apply today, it doesn't stop you from bitching about it.

"Mentioning that a person is white when it is irrelevant to the point is racism."

No, if I say I am better than that person because of their race, that's racism.

I never said or suggested in any way that I was better than anyone because of race but you called me racist anyway.

People don't get to make up what racism is just so you can call someone of color a racist.

Neither do you.

I’ve known, gone to school with and worked with blacks my whole life. Some are racist but most are not. I don’t need an excuse to call someone of color a racist if they display racist tendencies. If they don’t, I don’t.

Candice Owens is married to a white British citizen. That is a fact.

Yes, it’s a fact. No one disputes that he is white.

If you were just stating the fact that Owens’ husband is white, that would be one thing. But when you bring it up in a context where it is not relevant (Sinbad being rich enough to buy them) then I have to wonder why.

If his skin color is relevant to the point that Sinbad could buy them then you may as well have said: “Sinbad could buy her black ass and her husband.”. But you didn’t.

One of my best friends is white..scandanavian, actually, and is married to a black guy. Black women constantly harass her AND him, asking why he is with white trash. She is not trashy. He's a cool guy. They mind their own business. But blacks don't like it when blacks hook up with whites. Whites don't like it either but if we dare say anything...we are racist.

I have a niece who’s married to a black guy and they have two black children. She has said on more than one occasion that she experiences more disapproving looks from blacks than whites.

Forum List

Back