Cancel Culture is destroying America

She didn't call anyone nazis lol, thats what the leftist media is telling you. She was using an analogy of what happened back then to compare to what is happening today.

Even if she was calling people nazis, that's tame compared to what leftists blanket the right with seemingly on a daily basis.
lol
Just lol? Nothing to refute? I know your leftist media types have you guys riled up believing she said something hateful, but that didn't actually happen. Of course, that won't stop you guys from using it to try and hurt her, and any other people who ruffle your feathers.

Its to be expected...

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

:lol: You guys crack me up. You rail against "cancel culture" but happily voted for the biggest purveyor of it...

Those loony right wingers are the authors of it. I have listened to them rail against Hollywood and California for years. Fuck them and fuck companies that support them. The mo ey is in the blue states and in blue cities. The way to beat the wingers is choke off their money. Ya, we will latest on the list to boycott is Hyatt. They won't get one red cent out of me in the future . Add Georgia Pacific. Spread the word to every Democrat.

Is this McCarthyism by the left? I find it hard to believe that my brethren could ever be so cold.

Tattle tales are the same as cancel culture to me. And you dodged the question. Par for the course for you.

No, guy, if people are telling on you, it's because you're kind of nasty and break the rules... not because you are being "oppressed".
Not people, you. Again, have you ever been warned by the mods here? Yes or no? See if you have the courage to answer truthfully.

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

If the trump Nazis look back over the entire history of the American Experience, they will see their b!tching about the left's cancel culture is another, of many instances of the pot calling the kettle black.

So, to the trump Nazis, read the article at the following link, and weep.

Cancel culture and conservative glass houses

If the trump Nazis look back over the entire history of the American Experience, they will see their b!tching about the left's cancel culture is another, of many instances of the pot calling the kettle black.

So, to the trump Nazis, read the article at the following link, and weep.

Cancel culture and conservative glass houses

Everything is Nazis to leftists. As a Jew I find you stupid.

Cancel culture is definitely a problem. It’s gotten way out of hand. Is it ruining America? No. Let’s first focus on the issues that are.

In the mean time, the random SJW’s on the net need to fuck off and the corporations bowing to them with virtue signaling need to grow some balls.

Cancel culture is definitely a problem. It’s gotten way out of hand. Is it ruining America? No. Let’s first focus on the issues that are.

In the mean time, the random SJW’s on the net need to fuck off and the corporations bowing to them with virtue signaling need to grow some balls.

Did someone else take over this account?

Did someone else take over this account?

Nope, never have I had a contradictory opinion on this matter.

What Gina Carano said, for instance, was incredibly stupid, but it wasn’t grounds to fire her. People should be able to say retarded things on Twitter and not lose their jobs over it.

Seems like it only became a problem for conservatives when they were the ones on the receiving end.

IMO, society doesn’t have to treat all opinions and views the same. Never has and never will.

For the record, I agree, it’s easy to see examples of it getting out of hand.

Sorry, but I can't listen to Bill. One he's a fraud, two he's a hypocrite, three he's intellectually dishonest and four he's just filling up space.

The term "cancel culture" is a recently made-up term for a practice that has been going on throughout history and has involved people from all over the political spectrum. This current brouhaha is a sham.
WRONG

New Topics

Forum List

Back