Cancel Culture is destroying America

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless
Leftist assholes. But can rest of us agree on this please?

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Let’s unite against cancel culture

Cancel Culture is the Liberal version of the Amish Shunning of someone or something

What is it when tRump does it?

MAGA

Right, left and or Center. We need to come together on this and tell the SJWs to pound sand. Bill Maher is a Democrat and frequently eviscerates Trump. But he and Trump agree on at least two facts. First is that endless wars are stupid. Second is that cancel culture is destroying America.

I expect assholes like JoeB, Mac and Candycorn to take the opposite view as they are shameless

80% of Americans believe that cancel culture is a problem in this country but we won’t stand up to the 20% who tell us otherwise. Enough is enough.

Cancel Culture is the Liberal version of the Amish Shunning of someone or something

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

Attempted to with Goodyear, GM, Harley-Davidson and Carrier.
Was unsuccessful well because he is tRump!!!

MAGA

That’s what you leftists like to do. Live rent free. Trump has a giant Trump Tower in your head. It’s there for life. Tattle again please. I am still here.

PS - that’s my saying I use on you that you plagiarized. And your boyfriend, @MarcATL believed you originated it. Too easy

Okay, buddy... I know I've traumatized you... it will be okay... just need to breath deep. I'll try to be less scary and not hide under your bed anymore. I promise.
More lies. You are the one that tattles because I constantly hurt your sensitive feelings. Truth hurts. You just did it again yesterday

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

Per USMB rules you’re allowed six thumbs down to one poster per day. Good luck, leftist.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

He didn’t attempt to cancel them. Nice try, leftist.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

Per USMB rules you’re allowed six thumbs down to one poster per day. Good luck, leftist.

Please run and report like the lil girl you are, didn't you just cry about someone reporting you? Hypocrite much?

MAGA

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

So he didn’t tell folks not to buy their products? He sure did!!!!

MAGA

Maybe. But trumpkins love canceling people they hate. Ask The Dixie chicks

The dipsy shits weren't "cancelled". The left was crying that they had a right to say what they wanted. They did, and the right showed they had a right to not buy their product. That's not cancel culture. They weren't "cancelled" because of their political beliefs, they were attacked because they attacked the entire country WHILE WE WERE AT WAR AND LOSING SOLDIERS , not a political party.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

Please run and report like the lil girl you are, didn't you just cry about someone reporting you? Hypocrite much?

MAGA

I do not report. But mods do check.

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

The dipsy shits weren't "cancelled". The left was crying that they had a right to say what they wanted. They did, and the right showed they had a right to not buy their product. That's not cancel culture. They weren't "cancelled" because of their political beliefs, they were attacked because they attacked the entire country WHILE WE WERE AT WAR AND LOSING SOLDIERS , not a political party.
lol

Then why did tRump engage in cancel culture with GM, Harley-Davidson and Goodyear? He seemed to believe whole heartedly in cancel culture when it suited him?

MAGA

We know Republicans actually LOVE "cancel culture" . They practically invented it, but now cry "foul" when it is used against them.

Here you go witch.

Political Correctness isn't the same thing. Epic fail.

So he didn’t tell folks not to buy their products?
No he did not, He pointed out that these companies were moving out of the country.

he tried to "cancel" them...and others

So, does this mean that you Trumpeters are not going to try and cancel the careers of politicians that voted to impeach Trump? Nah, I don't think so.

I would never cancel the careers of those who voted to impeach Trump. First, Impeachment is political, it’s business; not personal. Second, the last two Impeachment ended in exoneration and those that voted to impeach the President, look weak. That’s a bigger punishment vs. a cancel.

So he didn’t tell folks not to buy their products?
No he did not, He pointed out that these companies were moving out of the country.

Goodyear was moving out of the country? GM left the US? Carrier moved out of the country? JFC he said he saved Carrier from moving. Harley-Davidson has left the United States?

And tRump did not call for boycotting these companies? Are you that deranged?

MAGA

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

I do not report. But mods do check.

Do you need a safe space??

MAGA

MAGA

Who did Trump Cancel?

MAGA

MAGA

Why did he do that?

I know why and so do you. Is that not cancel culture? Glad yoyr finally admitting yoy lied about tRump not liking cancel culture.

MAGA

Then why did tRump engage in cancel culture with GM, Harley-Davidson and Goodyear? He seemed to believe whole heartedly in cancel culture when it suited him?

MAGA

We know Republicans actually LOVE "cancel culture" . They practically invented it, but now cry "foul" when it is used against them.

Here you go witch.

Political Correctness isn't the same thing. Epic fail.

Tell it to Bill Maher....you are a moron

Forum List

Back