Cancel Culture Hypocrisy

That it omitted context in order to smear Biden.

How is it that you need me to explain this to you? Are you truly that stupid?
There Isn’t anything there that should trigger you sans the fact that those in the video are cancel culture warriors now. Biden used the “N” word it’s that simple.

There Isn’t anything there that should trigger you sans the fact that those in the video are cancel culture warriors now. Biden used the “N” word it’s that simple.
Biden used the n word while quoting a racist to attack him for being racist.

Tell me honestly, is that at all comparable to what Rogan was doing?

If they want free speech, go right ahead. Leave me out of it. That’s all I’m asking.

I don’t think you understand what free speech is.
Turn it off? I find The View annoying and never watch them. I do Not want them cancelled for their political crazy views.

And he could have said “N word” he didn’t. But now he and his ilk punish those who defend young women who in college dressed for a Lady Antebellum party. Spare me your leftist outrage.

And then he went full racist when talking about 7–11 and Dunks employees in the very same video. Didn’t he? Funny how you avoid that part of it.

Turn it off? I find The View annoying and never watch them. I do Not want them cancelled for their political crazy views.
Trump sure wasn’t shy about wanting reporters fired but that’s different because he’s special.

But more to the point, if I ran ABC and the View was talking batshit crazy stuff, I wouldn’t keep it on the air. That doesn’t deprive anyone of free speech. It just means that you don’t have a right to have others support it.

And then he went full racist when talking about 7–11 and Dunks employees in the very same video. Didn’t he? Funny how you avoid that part of it.
It’s not nearly as bad as comparing black peoples to apes and using the n word dozens and dozens of times.

You should read this. It’s very informative of the mindset that exists in some people. I think it’s very prevalent.

Trump sure wasn’t shy about wanting reporters fired but that’s different because he’s special.

But more to the point, if I ran ABC and the View was talking batshit crazy stuff, I wouldn’t keep it on the air. That doesn’t deprive anyone of free speech. It just means that you don’t have a right to have others support it.
That’s up to you. If their ratings suck Ok. For years Howard Stern said crazy stuff, had to no I tow Satellite and now he is Capt Cancel Culture. If you don’t like something then turn it off, don’t bitch about it. You put me on ignore why can’t you ignore Joe Rogan?

And he could have said “N word” he didn’t. But now he and his ilk punish those who defend young women who in college dressed for a Lady Antebellum party. Spare me your leftist outrage.
So he should have sanitized the language for him and make it not sound as bad?

Ive heard people use the actual language when quoting racists. It makes it more impactful.

It’s not nearly as bad as comparing black peoples to apes and using the n word dozens and dozens of times.

You should read this. It’s very informative of the mindset that exists in some people. I think it’s very prevalent.

He is an asshole..the writer. Howard Stern mocked Asians, blacks, gays, women for years. No one gives two shits because now he is a pro vax mandate leftist. If Rogan were pro vax mandate nothing would come out on this. That’s what you fail to say understand as you’re a dumbass.

So he should have sanitized the language for him and make it not sound as bad?

Ive heard people use the actual language when quoting racists. It makes it more impactful.
He should not be a hypocrite and pro cancel culture. That’s all. Don’t care if he used the “N” word or that Whoopie is ignorant about history.

That’s up to you. If their ratings suck Ok. For years Howard Stern said crazy stuff, had to no I tow Satellite and now he is Capt Cancel Culture. If you don’t like something then turn it off, don’t bitch about it. You put me on ignore why can’t you ignore Joe Rogan?
Is it wrong to criticize people whom you don’t agree with?
Hardly.
Don’t like people who criticize Rogan, ignore it. Don’t bitch about it.

Yet another example of you being a hypocrite. Telling people not to bitch about something while you yourself bitch about the people who are bitching.

He is an asshole..the writer. Howard Stern mocked Asians, blacks, gays, women for years. No one gives two shits because now he is a pro vax mandate leftist. If Rogan were pro vax mandate nothing would come out on this. That’s what you fail to say understand as you’re a dumbass.
Is that the best you can do?

That’s weak even for someone as mentally feeble as yourself.

No one has given a shit about Howard Stern for a decade.

He should not be a hypocrite and pro cancel culture. That’s all. Don’t care if he used the “N” word or that Whoopie is ignorant about history.
I care that you are a hypocrite who supports and exploits dishonesty if it serves your purpose.

You’re just bitching that Rogan is catching heat for being a moron.

Is it wrong to criticize people whom you don’t agree with?
Hardly.
Don’t like people who criticize Rogan, ignore it. Don’t bitch about it.

Yet another example of you being a hypocrite. Telling people not to bitch about something while you yourself bitch about the people who are bitching.
Criticize fine don’t cancel. You are very dishonest.

I care that you are a hypocrite who supports and exploits dishonesty if it serves your purpose.

You’re just bitching that Rogan is catching heat for being a moron.
You’re the hypocrite and you don’t even see it. Amazing. Idiot leftist zombie

Forum List

Back