Cancel Culture Hypocrisy

The first clip shows Biden saying the n-word.

Do you have any idea what that clip is about? I bet not. Youre just being a useful idiot.
Hey moron, if youre point is that it was taken out of context, what the fuck do you think they did to Joe Rogan? Biden gets a pass from you guys, but Joe doesnt. See the problem?

Lol, if there was a video of Trump doing the same, would you make excuses for him?
If Trump had that video cropped to prevent people from knowing he was reading language from someone he was calling out for being a racist, then you guys would be freaking out.

Hey moron, if youre point is that it was taken out of context, what the fuck do you think they did to Joe Rogan? Biden gets a pass from you guys, but Joe doesnt. See the problem?
What was the context of Joe Rogan? Asking honestly here. Was Joe Rogan quoting someone using the n-word to attack them for being a racist?

If Trump had that video cropped to prevent people from knowing he was reading language from someone he was calling out for being a racist, then you guys would be freaking out.
Like the edited version of the Jan 6 where you say he told the people to go riot? When he told them to go peacefully and let their voices be heard? You mean cropped like that? There are dozens of examples against Trump but I don't hear you complain.

Like the edited version of the Jan 6 where you say he told the people to go riot? When he told them to go peacefully and let their voices be heard? You mean cropped like that? There are dozens of examples against Trump but I don't hear you complain.
But that’s not really taking Trump’s words out of context. By removing Biden’s context, it makes it look like he’s saying those things rather than quoting someone who did so.

You stupid loons impeached Trump on the basis of you taking what he said out of context.
Not at all. Trump whipped his crowd up into a frenzy not just that day but over a period of months. It was no accident that the riot occurred and wouldn’t have happened had he not done so.

There was no exculpatory context for Trump’s statements.

Not at all. Trump whipped his crowd up into a frenzy not just that day but over a period of months. It was no accident that the riot occurred and wouldn’t have happened had he not done so.

There was no exculpatory context for Trump’s statements.
Like I say, you're a hypocrite.

Like I say, you're a hypocrite.
I think you just are broadening the idea of when something is taken out of context.

Biden’s statement was taken out of context. It attempted to portray him as saying and meaning something that is the exact opposite of how it’s meant.

That’s not the case for Trump. He meant what he said.

I think you just are broadening the idea of when something is taken out of context.

Biden’s statement was taken out of context. It attempted to portray him as saying and meaning something that is the exact opposite of how it’s meant.

That’s not the case for Trump. He meant what he said.
Biden has been saying racist stuff his entire life. Trump said now go to and peacefully let your voice be heard. What the media reported was that Trump said to violently riot. Which he did not say and was impeached over it.

As you can see by his numerous posts, he doesn’t.

What was the context of Joe Rogan? Asking honestly here. Was Joe Rogan quoting someone using the n-word to attack them for being a racist?
Yes. Every usage of that word was respectfully done for the purpose of the topic they were discussing. He quoted people, mostly. He never used it as a joke, let alone an insult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back