Remember when the left said Trump was unfit and should take a cognitive test?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I remember, and he passed it. So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'​

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump...

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

1644516871708.png

The thing is Trump actually did take the test and passed with flying colors. I remember a lot of things Democrats forget.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you like your hospital you can keep your hospital.
Commie Care will save you $2,500 a year on medical costs.
What a man does (Bill Clinton) on his own time has nothing to do with the job of President.
My body---my choice.
Sexual allegations by a woman must always be believed.

There are a ton of them.

Person
Woman
Man
TV
Camera

YEA!!@

Trump "passed"!

Trump is no longer President, Joe Biden is.

So why don't you believe Joe Biden should be administered a cognitive test? Are you not aware that he's showing severe signs of cognitive decay? Do you not think Joe Biden could pass the same test President Trump was given?

Are you afraid?

Last edited:
The thing is Trump actually did take the test and passed with flying colors. I remember a lot of things Democrats forget.

If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
If you like your hospital you can keep your hospital.
Commie Care will save you $2,500 a year on medical costs.
What a man does (Bill Clinton) on his own time has nothing to do with the job of President.
My body---my choice.
Sexual allegations by a woman must always be believed.

There are a ton of them.
Most people did keep their doctors. Most people did keep their hospitals. It did save a lot of people money. Then Republicans spent a decade trying to undermine it....all without ever coming up with a plan of their own. The ACA enjoys more popularity today than it did when it was implemented. Can't help it you had a cadillac plan and your employer decided to ditch it because he tossed a hissy fit.

Most people did keep their doctors. Most people did keep their hospitals. It did save a lot of people money. Then Republicans spent a decade trying to undermine it....all without ever coming up with a plan of their own. The ACA enjoys more popularity today than it did when it was implemented. Can't help it you had a cadillac plan and your employer decided to ditcdh it because he tossed a hissy fit.
He probably had a shit plan that wasn't worth the $500/year he was paying for it

Last edited:
I remember, and he passed it. So why aren't his supporters calling on President Biden to take one simple test?

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'​

Nearly 40 Republican lawmakers are calling on President Biden, 79, to take a cognitive test, following the example set by his predecessor, former President Donald Trump...

Former physician to the president Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, led a letter with 37 of his GOP colleagues to Biden on Tuesday expressing their "concern" with Biden’s "current cognitive state."

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'

View attachment 599660
I could care less that Trump "passed" his cognitive test. That didn't make him competent or fit to hold the office for which he had no experience for...and it showed.
I have no such worry with Biden as he is a seasoned politician. Seriously, the ENTIRE Republican party should be taking cognitive tests. In the last five years, most of them have run
so far off the rails, I'm not sure a lot of them are sane.

I could care less that Trump "passed" his cognitive test. That didn't make him competent or fit to hold the office for which he had no experience for...and it showed.
I have no such worry with Biden as he is a seasoned politician. Seriously, the ENTIRE Republican party should be taking cognitive tests. In the last five years, most of them have run

Your "seasoned politician" seems to have lost his seasoning, his cognitive senses, and his ability to lead this country and make sensible decisions. Joe Biden is a confused, disassociated, and pathetic person who has no business running anything more complicated than a television remote control, and he probably has to have his phony "Doctor" wife do that for him.

Your "seasoned politician" seems to have lost his seasoning, his cognitive senses, and his ability to lead this country and make sensible decisions. Joe Biden is a confused, disassociated, and pathetic person who has no business running anything more complicated than a television remote control, and he probably has to have his phony "Doctor" wife do that for him.
You've been braying about this since first debate between Biden and your savior. It was BS then, it's BS now.
Biden is President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it. :)

It did indeed. The best economy in 50 years. Reasonably priced fuel which is unusual in a great economy. A million more jobs than Americans who could do them. Record median household income high. Got the border under control in spite of opposition by Congress and the commie courts. Got little Kim to stop shooting off rockets. Energy independence for the first time in over 70 years. Built 470 miles of replacement or new wall on our southern border. Assisted in getting several vaccines in a record amount of time. The lowest GDP damage during a worldwide pandemic of all G7 countries.

The criteria on who is allowed to be President is listed in the US Constitution.

Most people did keep their doctors. Most people did keep their hospitals. It did save a lot of people money. Then Republicans spent a decade trying to undermine it....all without ever coming up with a plan of their own. The ACA enjoys more popularity today than it did when it was implemented. Can't help it you had a cadillac plan and your employer decided to ditch it because he tossed a hissy fit.

When you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society generally have no objection. Yes, Commie Care, another trillion of debt.

I didn't get to keep my doctor or hospital. I dare you to go to the Commie Care site and find me an insurance company that covers the facility that's been taking care of me all of my life, the world famous Cleveland Clinic. Good luck with that one because I tried.

So you admit Trump took the test leftists demanded he take and passed it!
Thanks. Go back to your Biden provided crack pipe now.

And yes, I know the Biden cabal denies they are providing crack pipes to the citizenry....

Just the way the way Quid Pro Quo Joe said he would stop the covid pandemic cold.

Joe's declarations and promises don't count for much, do they.
Ask the Americans stuck in Afghanistan.

Not even Joe himself believes what he said about "whipping" the covid virus....https://nypost.com/2021/12/27/biden-says-hed-be-quicker-if-he-expected-covid-spike/
Your man is just filled with bluff, bluster and bullshit. Yet you can't get enough of the Grifter
from Scranton.
By "seasoned" do you mean "senile" and "mentally not fully functional"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back