Cancel Culture Hypocrisy

More people need to stand up to the cancel culture crowd like they did in Charlottesville.

More people need to stand up to the cancel culture crowd like they did in Charlottesville.
Well a Challenger appeared. ;)

R.e52274b447645275ba8dec12229e7712

s1.jpg

You need them run down with cars? That is cancel culture with finality. Is that where we're at?

The first clip shows Biden saying the n-word.

Do you have any idea what that clip is about? I bet not. Youre just being a useful idiot.
Is that the first clip? How about Neil Young whining about Joe Rogan but having zero issues with Spotify playing R Kelly, a convicted pedophile? Who is the useful idiot? You, cowardly colfax. And youre a bad doctor.

Is that the first clip? How about Neil Young whining about Joe Rogan but having zero issues with Spotify playing R Kelly, a convicted pedophile? Who is the useful idiot? You, cowardly colfax. And youre a bad doctor.
Yeah. The first clip. You don’t want to talk about it, do you?

Maybe you already know how disingenuous it is.

I know Biden was reading something but there is a later clip of him being pretty racist. What are your thoughts on that please?
Yes, he was reading a quote from a racist southern official that was gerrymandering out black representatives.

The fact that your source omitted that context is highly disingenuous, the type of behavior you would be all over if it were mainstream media you claim to not trust (unless it’s the stalwart journalistic entity like the NY Post)

Yes, he was reading a quote from a racist southern official that was gerrymandering out black representatives.

The fact that your source omitted that context is highly disingenuous, the type of behavior you would be all over if it were mainstream media you claim to not trust (unless it’s the stalwart journalistic entity like the NY Post)
You didn’t answer my question. Conversations don’t work that way. Grow up.

To me leftists need to STFU and allow free speech
And the republicans cancelling Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger and all reps and repub senators that voted to convict Trump in his impeachment trial? And any repubs speaking out against Trump and what he did?

And repubs trying to cancel the nfl for allowing, bending the knee?

And repubs trying to cancel out the Dixie chicks way back when?

And repubs cancelling French fries?

Your beloved party, actually started this crap.

To me leftists need to STFU and allow free speech
Keep talking dude. Nobody stopping you. So you want to regulate non-government owned and operated business entities by government regulation to make it more fair? How about price controls on consumer goods? Want to put in price ceilings to keep consumer prices down? What other types of government controls would you like to see in place? What do you think about shortages at some stores of some items? Maybe the government could order production and reorganize distribution. We still haven't gotten that wall built, yet.
Come on everybody, lets make America a Soviet like state again, cause afterall, look how well it worked for them, right?

And the republicans cancelling Liz Cheney and Adam Kizinger and all reps and repub senators that voted to convict Trump in his impeachment trial? And any repubs speaking out against Trump and what he did?

And repubs trying to cancel the nfl for allowing, bending the knee?

And repubs trying to cancel out the Dixie chicks way back when?

And repubs cancelling French fries?

Your beloved party, actually started this crap.
None of that is true. And you know that 90% of cancelling comes from the left. Let’s please not play these dishonest games.

Forum List

Back