Cancel Culture Hypocrisy

Keep talking dude. Nobody stopping you. So you want to regulate non-government owned and operated business entities by government regulation to make it more fair? How about price controls on consumer goods? Want to put in price ceilings to keep consumer prices down? What other types of government controls would you like to see in place? What do you think about shortages at some stores of some items? Maybe the government could order production and reorganize distribution. We still haven't gotten that wall built, yet.
Come on everybody, lets make America a Soviet like state again, cause afterall, look how well it worked for them, right?
I am saying more companies need to be like Spotify and less like Disney. I am not for regulations I am for telling leftist run companies to STFU

Again. You didn’t answer my question. You’re a troll and a loser. Get over it. And you’re a bad doctor.
Ha! Next time get a better source and not one that is blatantly lying. If this weren’t Biden, you’d be up in arms about it.

You aren’t because you’re a hypocrite.

Ha! Next time get a better source and not one that is blatantly lying. If this weren’t Biden, you’d be up in arms about it.

You aren’t because you’re a hypocrite.
Lying about what? He said what he said. So did the others in the clip. And you still have not answered my question. Obviously you were raised poorly, true believer. You voted for a racist. Truth over Facts.

Lying about what? He said what he said. So did the others in the clip. And you still have not answered my question. Obviously you were raised poorly, true believer. You voted for a racist. Truth over Facts.
Omitting context indicating he was quoting (and attacking) a racist is a lie. You posted a video that is lying. We’re you raised to be a liar? Or are you just a dupe.

Truth over facts. What the fuck does that mean?

Omitting context indicating he was quoting (and attacking) a racist is a lie. You posted a video that is lying. We’re you raised to be a liar? Or are you just a dupe.

Truth over facts. What the fuck does that mean?
It’s not a video I created, dumbass. Ask Biden, that’s his quote. You seem triggered. Ha ha ha ha

It’s not a video I created, dumbass. Ask Biden, that’s his quote. You seem triggered. Ha ha ha ha
You posted it so you’re spreading the lies. Is that how you were raised? To promote lies?

You sure are good at it.

I don't know that 90% of the cancelling comes from the left...seems to me, like just the opposite!
OK 99%

Opposite? You're kidding right? Twitter literally banned the President. Its silly to have dishonest debates. Why don't you watch this and educated yourself? This is from Bill Maher, hardly a conservative.

You posted it so you’re spreading the lies. Is that how you were raised? To promote lies?

You sure are good at it.
Are you done? Because you are throwing a temper tantrum and refuse to address the entire video. Pretty childish, doctor.

I am saying more companies need to be like Spotify and less like Disney. I am not for regulations I am for telling leftist run companies to STFU
This Spotify thing is a different animal. I assure you the reason, they are continuing with Rogin and not trying harder to keep Neil is their $9.5 investment in the rights to his recorded and future pod casts. I don't think the own a piece of Neil. It is a purely business decision, not a free speech decision, and for that, being a business major (though no longer in the marketplace) I approve of their effort at this stage of the game, whether I think Rogin is kind of a d#ck or not.

Are you done? Because you are throwing a temper tantrum and refuse to address the entire video. Pretty childish, doctor.
No temper tantrum. Just pointing out that you started a thread about hypocrisy but VERY quickly demonstrated your own.

Surely you must see the irony in this?

This Spotify thing is a different animal. I assure you the reason, they are continuing with Rogin and not trying harder to keep Neil is their $9.5 investment in the rights to his recorded and future pod casts. I don't think the own a piece of Neil. It is a purely business decision, not a free speech decision, and for that, being a business major (though no longer in the marketplace) I approve of their effort at this stage of the game, whether I think Rogin is kind of a d#ck or not.

Neil Young has no problem with R Kelly, a convicted pedophile being on Spotify but has an issue with Joe Rogan. Got it!

No temper tantrum. Just pointing out that you started a thread about hypocrisy but VERY quickly demonstrated your own.

Surely you must see the irony in this?
Biden said what he said and then did it again in that video and this time he wasn't reading. There is a reason it starts with it and goes on. The irony is you didn't watch it but threw a temper tantrum. The 2nd time they show him, it illustrates that Biden believes what he read in the first part. Context matters, too bad it went over your empty head.

Biden said what he said and then did it again in that video and this time he wasn't reading. There is a reason it starts with it and goes on. The irony is you didn't watch it but threw a temper tantrum. The 2nd time they show him, it illustrates that Biden believes what he read in the first part. Context matters, too bad it went over your empty head.
No, Biden did not say the n-word after that.

Context matters? You’re a hypocrite since you post video leaves out context to make it sound like Biden was using the n word himself.

Did you watch it?

This is for you, coward.

I did watch it. The video has the exact same clip of Biden saying the n word at the start and the back. The exact same one. The same one which attempts to make it seem like Biden was using the n word maliciously when he was calling out the language of a racist official in senate testimony.

Your video is despicable character assassination. Totally dishonest. Is that how you were raised?

I did watch it. The video has the exact same clip of Biden saying the n word at the start and the back. The exact same one. The same one which attempts to make it seem like Biden was using the n word maliciously when he was calling out the language of a racist official in senate testimony.

Your video is despicable character assassination. Totally dishonest. Is that how you were raised?
All's fair in love, war, and politics.

In the back he talks about those working at 7-11 and Dunkin Donuts….how was that dishonest?

Forum List

Back