Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau triggered by the word....."Mankind."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Aaaaand, he gets an applause from the pathetic fucking losers.

Obama won because of Bush before him.
Trump won because of Obama before him
Trudeau won because of Harper before him.

Bottom line. Every action has a reaction. Harper appointed idiotic, even dangerous people onto his team, he was in some ways further right than GW Bush. Harper was also a known cuckhold of the RCMP, whose former Commissioner Paulson openly mocked female officers who sued them for sexual harassment.

Look up some of the gems in his party, Vic Toews, Julien Fantino, Stephen Blaney, I could go on and on. These are not the libertarian arm you would hope to see in a Conservative Party let me put it this way.

As such, you get a very Politically Correct PM, who might not be my cup of tea in this respect, or even his economic views, but who I don't believe will crush the rights of citizens of all stripes as Harper was willing to do. This is how voters view it, and so you have to take the unfortunate with the good.

Without liberty, nothing else matters. Trudeau is far from a perfect PM, but he believes in our Charter of Rights and civil liberty much more than his predecessor. You can blame the guy before him for the election of Trudeau, this is without question.

Consider how many of us support Trump even though he is not perfect. You reflect on what you had before and you vote for something different. This is how Trump won as an outsider and with so much dismay against the Establishment.

Last edited:
Obama won because of Bush before him.
Trump won because of Obama before him
Trudeau won because of Harper before him.

Bottom line. Every action has a reaction. Harper appointed idiotic, even dangerous people onto his team, he was in some ways further right than GW Bush. Harper was also a known cuckhold of the RCMP, whose former Commissioner Paulson openly mocked female officers who sued them for sexual harassment.

Look up some of the gems in his party, Vic Toews, Julien Fantino, Stephen Blaney, I could go on and on. These are not the libertarian arm you would hope to see in a Conservative Party let me put it this way.

As such, you get a very Politically Correct PM, who might not be my cup of tea in this respect, or even his economic views, but who I don't believe will crush the rights of citizens of all stripes as Harper was willing to do. This is how voters view it, and so you have to take the unfortunate with the good.

Without liberty, nothing else matters. Trudeau is far from a perfect PM, but he believes in our Charter of Rights and civil liberty much more than his predecessor. You can blame the guy before him for the election of Trudeau, this is without question.

Consider how many of us support Trump even though he is not perfect. You reflect on what you had before and you vote for something different. This is how Trump won as an outsider and with so much dismay against the Establishment.
Has nothing to do with politics it has everything to do with a male controlled society and the verbage used to describe or illustrate it that is facing extinction.....

The little girl in the middle of the frame did not applaud with everyone else. Take her away.

Two weeks of reinforced inclusivity training will fix her right up.

Just when you think the Left can’t possibly get dumber, they do.

It is always a mistake to assume that the left wrong won't get any dumber or more insane than you've already seen.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Has nothing to do with politics it has everything to do with a male controlled society and the verbage used to describe or illustrate it that is facing extinction.....

You old fossils better get used to it...

It is always a mistake to assume that the left wrong won't get any dumber or more insane than you've already seen.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Especially elitist asshats like yerself...The young folks will do as they please, just like you did when you were spry and moist....

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Which translation did you use, since there are three at least.....??

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Especially elitist asshats like yerself...The young folks will do as they please, just like you did when you were spry and moist....

And I in my perverse elitist way will continue to trigger their hypersensitive selves at every turn through my unbending use of proper terminology.

After all, are we not homo sapiens - an all-encompassing term - which of course is Latin for "wise man "?

"What is The Law?"
"Not to walk on all fours. Are we not men ?"

:laugh:

Last edited:

Quod erat demonstrandum.

And I in my perverse elitist way will continue to trigger their hypersensitive selves at every turn through my unbending use of proper terminology.

After all, are we not homo sapiens - an all-encompassing term - which of course is Latin for "wise man"?

"What is The Law?"
"Not to walk on all fours. Are we not men?"

:laugh:
That's not what you say when you want to breed with the not homosapians..

27540663_948457965307053_2100183288038061689_n.jpg

Trudeau is more malevolent that many see. He's got Obama's hope and dreams.

DVuiYhOX4AAexFB.jpg

This is actually part of a long-term plan to normalize pedophilia.

The feminists say "herstory" GET IT! HIS or HER story. REAL inclusivity: "ourstory"DrSpockFascinating.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back