Canadian children are being taught to call police on the vaccine-free

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I mean, I don't even know what to say. Not really. The way the adults are gleefully responding to the responses given by the children (which, ironically, seem to mirror media narrative) is equally disturbing. Obviously the children are answering strategically guided questions which are clearly meant to solicit a prescribed response, but still.

The show’s host asked the kids what society should do with people who don’t want the vaccine, and the young boy said, "We should call the police."

“Yes!” other adults on the stage blurted at this response.

The young girl answered, “If they don’t have the vaccine, it can make a lot of people in danger, so like what the government does right now. We should cut everything from them little by little until they submit and get vaccinated.”

The live crowd applauded

Last edited:
I mean, I don't even know what to say. Not really. The way the adults are gleefully responding to the responses given by the children (which, ironically, seem to mirror media narrative) is equally disturbing.
I don't find that disturbing at all.
Obviously the children are answering strategically guided questions which are clearly meant to solicit a prescribed response, but still.
This is only mildly disturbing when heard in its proper context. That being, the children are being educated on the dangers of Covid. I would expect the same direction be coming from adults to children on any vaccine.
The opposite response would be to play down the danger.

Canada's recognition of freedoms for all, needs to be balanced against 'individual' freedoms. This is perhaps one of the reasons why we score so high on 'freedom'.

And unbalanced approach by Americans explains at least in some part the reason why it's fallen so quickly on 'freedoms'.

I've assumed that your purpose was to allude to the question of 'freedom'? Was I right, or did you have a different purpose?

I mean, I don't even know what to say. Not really. The way the adults are gleefully responding to the responses given by the children (which, ironically, seem to mirror media narrative) is equally disturbing. Obviously the children are answering strategically guided questions which are clearly meant to solicit a prescribed response, but still.

The show’s host asked the kids what society should do with people who don’t want the vaccine, and the young boy said, "We should call the police."

“Yes!” other adults on the stage blurted at this response.

The young girl answered, “If they don’t have the vaccine, it can make a lot of people in danger, so like what the government does right now. We should cut everything from them little by little until they submit and get vaccinated.”

The live crowd applauded

Time to start whupping ass. If these kids had been disciplined for their whole lives, they might actually respect the people who brought them into the world and fed and clothed them and bought them all those cool toys.

This is only mildly disturbing when heard in its proper context. That being, the children are being educated on the dangers of Covid. I would expect the same direction be coming from adults to children on any vaccine.

Canada's recognition of freedoms for all, needs to be balanced against 'individual' freedoms. This is perhaps one of the reasons why we score so high on 'freedom'.

And unbalanced approach by Americans explains at least in some part the reason why it's fallen so quickly on 'freedoms'.

I've assumed that your purpose was to allude to the question of 'freedom'? Was I right, or did you have a different purpose?

It seems to me to be more of a reflection of the brainwashing taking place in what appears to be for no other reason than to manufacture division in society and to pit humanity against one another for the benefit of special interests who seek both power and wealth.

Gotta get to em while they're young, I suppose. Before they start learning to think for themselves.

Last edited:
Why do these people not follow the science?
Those poor, indoctrinated kids... aint got a chance..
My God, the indoctrination has made them, even at a young age, hate themselves. Only someone who hates him/her self have their parents arrested. Are their indoctrinators telling them that, if their parents are arrested, they will be in the hands of the state, who have proven time and again that they are absolutely atrocious to children?

The left proves over and over that they despise children. I'm sure glad I grew up in a time when it was safe to trust most adults.

It seems to me to be more of a reflection of the brainwashing taking place in what appears to be for no other reason than to manufacture division in society and to pit humanity against one another for the benefit of special interests who seek both power and wealth.

Gotta get to em while they're young, I suppose. Before they start learning to think for themselves.
It can be seen as getting to them while they're young and it can also be seen as being that which I suggested.
Maybe it's a question of just 'who' should be advising the children?
Media?
Parents?
Religions?

That which is normal is determined by the preferences of the majority. This is the rule for mental health as much as it's true for the MSM.
Teaching children to believe in religious superstitions is still the 'normal' in America. It is no longer the 'normal' in Canada.

Our priorities differ somewhat.

It can be seen as getting to them while they're young and it can also be seen as being that which I suggested.
Maybe it's a question of just 'who' should be advising the children?
Media?
Parents?
Religions?

That which is normal is determined by the preferences of the majority. This is the rule for mental health as much as it's true for the MSM.
Teaching children to believe in religious superstitions is still the 'normal' in America. It is no longer the 'normal' in Canada.

Our priorities differ somewhat.
Then you deserve what you get. Those children will be choosing your nursing home.

• It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children. And with good reason, for hardly a week passed in which The Times did not carry a paragraph describing how some eavesdropping little sneak — 'child hero' was the phrase generally used — had overheard some compromising remark and denounced its parents to the Thought Police.
  • The family could not actually be abolished, and, indeed, people were encouraged to be fond of their children, in almost the old-fashioned way. The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately.

George Orwell, Nineteen eighty-four

1642635170365.png

~S~

Of course you see nothing wrong. You’re a Fascist.

• It was almost normal for people over thirty to be frightened of their own children. And with good reason, for hardly a week passed in which The Times did not carry a paragraph describing how some eavesdropping little sneak — 'child hero' was the phrase generally used — had overheard some compromising remark and denounced its parents to the Thought Police.
  • The family could not actually be abolished, and, indeed, people were encouraged to be fond of their children, in almost the old-fashioned way. The children, on the other hand, were systematically turned against their parents and taught to spy on them and report their deviations. The family had become in effect an extension of the Thought Police. It was a device by means of which everyone could be surrounded night and day by informers who knew him intimately.

George Orwell, Nineteen eighty-four
Nazi Germany upstaged Orwell by 10 to 15 years, and was undoubtedly his inspiration. Hitler youth. Fascism in real life coming to flex it's muscles in direct opposition to communism.

Prophetic in Americans' hatred toward communist China!

Of course you see nothing wrong. You’re a Fascist.
The greatest wrongs I see is the Christian indoctrination of children into believing lies at an age when the child isn't capable of knowing it is being lied to. In most cases the child will be held ransom to the lies for life.
It's the harmless Santa story taken to a very harmful level.

Forum List

Back