Canada’s Trudeau announces plan for national freeze on handguns

You misspelled, "I love the taste of government bootleather!"
I'm going to love the taste of iron oxide in the air when your military guns and bullets are being incinerated. Australia did it, and we're much better than them.

21 Funerals. The 19 babies names are going to be announced on TV again an again. Babies caused by your lax gun laws in TX. Laws you're actually proud of.

Shame.
Killed by a man who thought he was a girl from the leftist tribe.

No shame here I never violated the law. Your virtue signaling dancing on dead kids is your problem not mine

Killed by a man who thought he was a girl from the leftist tribe.

No shame here I never violated the law. Your virtue signaling dancing on dead kids is your problem not mine
Oh man. How guilty you look. Look at your, flailing about, now that you've been found out, desperate to find anyone else to blame.

You were warned.

This is just step one. They still have those pesky civilians who already have guns. Towards that end, this bill also includes:

Taking away the firearms licenses of those involved in acts of domestic violence or criminal harassment, such as stalking - Sounds fine but the devil is in the details of what constitutes domestic violence or criminal harassment.

Addressing intimate partner violence, gender-based violence, and self-harm involving firearms by creating a new “red flag” law that would enable courts to require that individuals considered a danger to themselves or others surrender their firearms to law enforcement, while protecting the safety of the individual applying to the red flag process, including by protecting their identity. - Again, can anyone just make a complaint and the person has their license revoked?

Requiring long-gun magazines to be permanently altered so they can never hold more than five rounds and will ban the sale and transfer of large capacity magazines under the Criminal Code. They already banned of over 1,500 models and variants of assault-style firearms.

I'm surprised there isn't some kid of ammo limiting thing in the bill. That will be next, unless they actually go after all the guns already out there.

We can do it too. For just the assault rifles. I have confidence- kind of.
Which is the assault rifle you would ban and why?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

We are going to get those Military guns off the street. It might take a few cycles, but we're going to do it. Australia, New Zealand, and now Canada are NOT better than us.

We're getting those killing machines off our streets because we care about our children.

i-VvmZSQd-X2.jpg

21 funerals coming up. 19 of them babies, you pretend to care about. You must be so ashamed.
Why should I be ashamed? You and your comrades are the ones who refuse to protect those babies you pretend to care about all while using their deaths, as always, as a tool to repeal our Second Amendment. That's pretty sick.

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg

Why should I be ashamed? You and your comrades are the ones who refuse to protect those babies you pretend to care about all while using their deaths, as always, as a tool to repeal our Second Amendment. That's pretty sick.

i-jQDLXW4-M.jpg
I wish I could help you with your shame and guilt no one can now. What's done is done and it's going to be exposed in front of the whole world for all to see. Your weapons to you are much more valuable To you than the lives of our children.

Those Canadian government shitheads yesterday said that having firearms is a privilege, not a right. You have to earn that privilege and it can be revoked any time.

Of course these are the extension of the same British that sent troops to Lexington a couple of hundred yers ago to revoke the privilege of Americans to have firearms.

Forum List

Back