Canada’s Trudeau announces plan for national freeze on handguns

There are going to be 21 funerals this week. The whole world will be watching them. These children are dead because of laws made by republicans.

How about the funerals in chicago?

Odd, I thought they were dead because someone chose to break the law.

MURDER IS ILLEGAL.

TRUDEAU is a POS for wearing blackface, right? You hate him for it and he should be cancelled.

How about the funerals in chicago?

Odd, I thought they were dead because someone chose to break the law.

MURDER IS ILLEGAL.

TRUDEAU is a POS for wearing blackface, right? You hate him for it and he should be cancelled.
Then you go to Chicago and mourn with your friends there. I have friends in Central TX where those kids and 2 teacher were murdered.

You go ahead and try to say, "squirrel!" and deflect to Chicago or anywhere else so you won't have to face what you did to those poor kids.

Chicago. Seriously,

Then you go to Chicago and mourn with your friends there. I have friends in Central TX where those kids and 2 teacher were murdered.

You go ahead and try to say, "squirrel!" and deflect to Chicago or anywhere else so you won't have to face what you did to those poor kids.

Chicago. Seriously,
Welcome to the board.

Hope you have fun.

Republican laws did not make that scum shoot the kids. Your hyperbolic rhetoric is useless.

Dont be a useful idiot cult member. Think for yourself.

Welcome to the board.

Hope you have fun.

Republican laws did not make that scum shoot the kids. Your hyperbolic rhetoric is useless.

Dont be a useful idiot cult member. Think for yourself.
21 Funerals this week. Those 19 kids, babies who you claim to want to protect. And yes, these were your laws. Republicans were all slapping themselves on the back about TX being a 2A sanctuary state. You know who needed a sanctuary? Those kids and teachers.

If you could feel shame, now would be the time to start.

21 Funerals this week. Those 19 kids, babies who you claim to want to protect. And yes, these were your laws. Republicans were all slapping themselves on the back about TX being a 2A sanctuary state. You know who needed a sanctuary? Those kids and teachers.

If you could feel shame, now would be the time to start.

Negative.

You will fit right in with the cult members who post here. Enjoy.

Was there a pun intended in the word "freeze"? Canada ain't like us. The Canadians are more British and sometimes French in their political thinking. Trudeau might as well be a monarch and it doesn't matter to Americans if he bans freedom of speech as well as the right to keep and bear firearms. Keep it in mind when contemplating a trip to the Canadian capital of Montreal (just kidding).
That won't be happening any time soon. Turdeau has banned me since I won't get jabbed.

You're a real idiot democrat that can't read--I said fuck Turdeau and the globalist Canadians. I know many Canadians and every one of them would like to see Turdeau and his fascist globalist minions run out.
That's very peculiar that all the Canadians you know don't like Turdeau. Are they human Canadians or are they your fellow insect Canadians?

Seriously my little friend, the Trudeau minority government and our NDP (near commies) are cooperating and making huge social gains. Are you lying again?

That's very peculiar that all the Canadians you know don't like Turdeau. Are they human Canadians or are they your fellow insect Canadians?

Seriously my little friend, the Trudeau minority government and our NDP (near commies) are cooperating and making huge social gains. Are you lying again?
Read, duck. Come back when you have something relevant to the reply to add, til then just shut your pie hole.

Now you're trying to tell me that Arson fatalities in Canada? LMAO duck. There were nearly 9K arsons in Canada in 2020. Ban matches, ban flammable liquids. If it saves just one life it is worth it. SMFH, you're a moron.
What does SMFH mean?

Flammable petroleum products must eventually be banned but not quite yet. Do you believe in manmade climate change?
I'm not sure why you think matches should be banned but you could be right.

So, Donny, you guys have mass school shootings too? Go tell Surada. LOL Canada is currently being run by a Commie and a Fascist. You may need a gun....Just sayin'
Every country has mass shootings Leo.
Turdeau can't be both a commie and a fascist, but he does lean somewhat left. More left than his party so he needs to be a bit secretive about his priorities.

At the moment he has a leg up because he has to cater to the NDP. That's ideal for him personally and his party can't really object.

It's sort of the Canadian equivalent of America's stolen election!

Forum List

Back