Record-breaking number of Ontarians chose to move out of the province

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
People are wisely getting out. Many going to Quebec, others leaving the country for good.

TORONTO -
Ontario saw the highest number of residents depart for other regions than it has in over 30 years during the second quarter of 2021.

People are wisely getting out. Many going to Quebec, others leaving the country for good.

TORONTO -
Ontario saw the highest number of residents depart for other regions than it has in over 30 years during the second quarter of 2021.
why are they moving?

Blah, there can't be much to the to the ones that are moving to Quebec.

It's not just Ontario, Canada as a whole has been losing their best and brightest.

It used to be exclusively doctors and nurses in the 90s, now it's ALL industries. Foreign spy agencies are having a field day in Canada and I don't envy the small few who actually care and work to defend us. The worst violators of our reputation come from within.

It's not just Ontario, Canada as a whole has been losing their best and brightest.

It used to be exclusively doctors and nurses in the 90s, now it's ALL industries. Foreign spy agencies are having a field day in Canada and I don't envy the small few who actually care and work to defend us. The worst violators of our reputation come from within.
B.C. is booming but desirable living standards reflect upon supply and demand and real estate prices.

Those dependent on having jobs will find provinces such as Alberta more attractive while more independently wealthy will be able to afford B.C. and Ontario to some extent.

And of course you've seen many of the links I've posted that place Canada among the world's most desirable countries in which to live.

You're full of bad feelings against government for your own personal reasons but you haven't been open on the reasons.

B.C. is booming but desirable living standards reflect upon supply and demand and real estate prices.

Those dependent on having jobs will find provinces such as Alberta more attractive while more independently wealthy will be able to afford B.C. and Ontario to some extent.

And of course you've seen many of the links I've posted that place Canada among the world's most desirable countries in which to live.

You're full of bad feelings against government for your own personal reasons but you haven't been open on the reasons.

You are new here so you have not been privy to all of my experiences that I shared.

I don't trust you on top of that, not that it matters as you continue to play the part like a Good Little German.

You are new here so you have not been privy to all of my experiences that I shared.

I don't trust you on top of that, not that it matters as you continue to play the part like a Good Little German.
The duck and Turdeau would sell Canada out to the CCP or Russians at the drop of a hat. They don't believe in the value of a day's work for a day's pay. They would rather cling to "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" Commie bastards.

Forum List

Back