Canada’s Trudeau announces plan for national freeze on handguns

Flammable petroleum products must eventually be banned
Do you actually think before you post, duck? What are you going to use for lubrication? Butter? Nope, can't do that--cows create methane. How about plastics that the world so loves? Oh yeah, cardboard containers. That works well until you denude the landscape of all the trees (carbon filters) and then you have the same problem. Moron.

3c1aw2.jpg

Canadians are letting this asshole take their guns?!

JUSTIN TRUDEAU…..THE BLACK FACE OF WHITE FASCISM

I'm going to have to limit you to one reply an hour, due to high traffic demands.
Not a chance duck. Unlike you, I am a free American and as such I do pretty much as I please--not subject to the whims of childish commie dictator like Turdeau although I do have to tolerate the rantings of a senile vegetable in the WH for a few more months--but I think our population has learned their lesson after the last regime change.

Those Canadian government shitheads yesterday said that having firearms is a privilege, not a right. You have to earn that privilege and it can be revoked any time.

Of course these are the extension of the same British that sent troops to Lexington a couple of hundred yers ago to revoke the privilege of Americans to have firearms.

Canaduh was founded in cowering before the British, groveling before their king.

It should be no surprise to see them still clinging to the same backward tyranny against which we Americans fought for our independence.

Then go buy one of those. Seems like you have alternatives.
So you agree that banning the AR-15 accomplishes absolutely nothing. So why do it? The last ban was allowed to expire precisely because politicians could not come up with a definition of what they demanded to be banned.

Why?

i-jc5WtPb-M.png

Instead of twisting themselves into pretzels over semantics, why not create what works everywhere else? Hard targets instead of soft targets.

i-VvmZSQd-X2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it is so much better to accomplish the murder of children through abortion, eh, Lurch? Sixty-three million since Roe V Wade--but what the hey, it's a woman's right to choose, right?
21 Funerals. If you cared about our babies you'd want those guns of the street, pal. You can't fool anyone with that shit any longer. The jig is up

21 Funerals. Here are the first two. THEY WERE ONLY 10. I dare you to watch this video. You won't, You're too much of a coward. Hug your gun tight.

They were 10, holy cow, look at these beautiful babies just taken from us :(

21 Funerals. If you cared about our babies you'd want those guns of the street, pal. You can't fool anyone with that shit any longer. The jig is up

21 Funerals. Here are the first two. THEY WERE ONLY 10. I dare you to watch this video. You won't, You're too much of a coward. Hug your gun tight.

They were 10, holy cow, look at these beautiful babies just taken from us :(

Stopped pushing your tranny agenda then. We told you its mental illness. Your tribe had one of yours go postal. Imagine that

21 Funerals. Here are the first two.
So that is what is hanging in your craw eh? The cost of the funerals. Sixty-three million innocent souls don't make any difference to you when it is so easy to go after inanimate objects instead of going after the whack job PEOPLE who are responsible. Your lack of logic is atrocious.

Stopped pushing your tranny agenda then. We told you its mental illness. Your tribe had one of yours go postal. Imagine that
All countries have mental illness. The mass shootings happen here with this frequency because you care putting guns in the hands of baby killers than you do the babies.

Your ruse is up, pal. Sorry.

Did you see the video I posted just now about the first two babies' funerals? Of course not, you'd have to put your precious gun down for a moment and face reality.

21 Funerals.

Forum List

Back