Can you really trust the science of global warming?

And it go's nowhere. Thanks!
It goes (not where you want it to). That's fine, continue to piss into the wind. The future will despise your kind (just as so many do now).
Pissing in the Wind is THE VERY DEFINITION of GLOBAL WARMING HYSTERIA.
I'm not hysterical. When my doctor tells me I am killing myself - I tend to listen.

The sun has finished it's solar max stage and is going into it's cooler minimum phase. You're gonna make it RT!
I'm not concerned (greatly). I want humanity to - end itself (and it will - given time).

It won't be global warming that kills us off. It will be the fact that man has never made a bomb it didn't use that will take us to the brink, and Christ who will salvage what life is left.

Only if 3.5 Billion of them on the Left would stop polluting the atmosphere by breathing.
All the CO2 and Hot Air generated by their piles of lies is giving the planet a fever.
And Lefty is The Virus.
So, you have no answer? Okay.

I gave you my answer.
How is CO2 a poison if people exhale it, and plants inhale it? It's essential to life on Earth, yet you want to eradicate it and tax it, and classify it as a poison.
If you believe that, then save the planet by you and 3.5 Billion of your whackadoodle fanatic brethren cease in polluting the atmosphere by breathing.

I made a bunch of points upstream. If you have the intellectual capacity to understand them.....there are the answers to questions which you really don't want to know the truth about anyways.

It's really simple. If one truly believes in a cause, they will die for it. So save the planet and quit breathing.
The planet should have 1/10th the number of humans living on it currently. And the planet is no the issue - the ability of us to live on it is.

I say people change things - you say they don't. One of us has a future and it isn't you.

People change nothing. The sun determines how warm or cold we are. SCIENCE calls it Solar Maximum and Solar Minimum, and there isn't a thing people or cows or volcanoes can do to change it. Your carbon footprint is the same as a golden retriever's where the sun is concerned.
Keep your money and enjoy the weather like the thriving polar bears are doing.....
Volcanoes don't change things? Are you sure you want to go with that one?

Now, if you wanted to create a group of loons who wanted funding to be able to control volcanoes, I'd like to see some of you morons throw each other in to the mouth of Hell to sacrifice yourselves to The Fire God.

Call us when you can stop mother nature from belching and farting.
Some people in the know call that "Plate Tectonics".
I thought you'd like to know that since you are getting a college level education on how phucking wrong you are.

It goes (not where you want it to). That's fine, continue to piss into the wind. The future will despise your kind (just as so many do now).
I'm not hysterical. When my doctor tells me I am killing myself - I tend to listen.

The sun has finished it's solar max stage and is going into it's cooler minimum phase. You're gonna make it RT!
I'm not concerned (greatly). I want humanity to - end itself (and it will - given time).

It won't be global warming that kills us off. It will be the fact that man has never made a bomb it didn't use, that will take us to the brink and Christ who will salvage what life is left.
You know Jesus was supposed to return long ago, right?

I gave you my answer.
How is CO2 a poison if people exhale it, and plants inhale it? It's essential to life on Earth, yet you want to eradicate it and tax it, and classify it as a poison.
If you believe that, then save the planet by you and 3.5 Billion of your whackadoodle fanatic brethren cease in polluting the atmosphere by breathing.

I made a bunch of points upstream. If you have the intellectual capacity to understand them.....there are the answers to questions which you really don't want to know the truth about anyways.

It's really simple. If one truly believes in a cause, they will die for it. So save the planet and quit breathing.
The planet should have 1/10th the number of humans living on it currently. And the planet is no the issue - the ability of us to live on it is.

I say people change things - you say they don't. One of us has a future and it isn't you.

People change nothing. The sun determines how warm or cold we are. SCIENCE calls it Solar Maximum and Solar Minimum, and there isn't a thing people or cows or volcanoes can do to change it. Your carbon footprint is the same as a golden retriever's where the sun is concerned.
Keep your money and enjoy the weather like the thriving polar bears are doing.....

Now, if you wanted to create a group of loons who wanted funding to be able to control volcanoes, I'd like to see some of you morons throw each other in to the mouth of Hell to sacrifice yourselves to The Fire God.

I thought you'd like to know that since you are getting a college level education on how phucking wrong you are.
Many people didn't believe in that either.

What, you've falsified the greenhouse gas theory? Until you do falsify it you really can accept it as the best knowledge we have.

Nope. The greenhouse theory is still viable. What has not been shown to be viable is the human attribution. Mankind adds a mere five percent of the entire global budget of CO2 to the mix. Five percent. Add to that the fact that greenhouses are CLOSED systems, and the Earth is not, and the theory works very well in a small, controlled environment. Expand the region to the planet however and the theory fails.

The very mechanism of AGW is the theory that CO2 backscatters long wave IR back to the ground which reheats it. I challenge you to go to the desert sometime.
There you will discover that the heat retained by the ground is lost incredibly quickly. On the other hand, if you are on the beach in that same desert you will find the temperature is very pleasant throughout the night. That is because the ocean acts as a giant heat sink.

Now we get to the problem. Long wave IR doesn't heat water. Not even a tiny little bit because it is incapable of penetrating the skin of the water. UV radiation is the only mechanism that can heat the oceans as it is capable of penetrating to a depth of several hundred meters. Thus the very mechanism that could be in operation fails its very first test.

That's how science works. You promote a hypothesis and then you test it. If it fails you try something else. AGW supporters have failed every test, so now they just falsify their results.

And it go's nowhere. Thanks!

"I'm not concerned (greatly). I want humanity to - end itself (and it will - given time)"

This is the first TRUTHFUL THING you have EVER SAID ABOUT LIBERALISM AND THE GLOBALIST AGENDA SINCE YOU JOINED USMB!
The left preaches doctrines of death and sings sonnets of slavery. There is nothing honest and uplifting, or freeing about The Leftist Collectivist Agenda.

What, you've falsified the greenhouse gas theory? Until you do falsify it you really can accept it as the best knowledge we have.

Nope. The greenhouse theory is still viable. What has not been shown to be viable is the human attribution. Mankind adds a mere five percent of the entire global budget of CO2 to the mix. Five percent. Add to that the fact that greenhouses are CLOSED systems, and the Earth is not, and the theory works very well in a small, controlled environment. Expand the region to the planet however and the theory fails.

The very mechanism of AGW is the theory that CO2 backscatters long wave IR back to the ground which reheats it. I challenge you to go to the desert sometime.
There you will discover that the heat retained by the ground is lost incredibly quickly. On the other hand, if you are on the beach in that same desert you will find the temperature is very pleasant throughout the night. That is because the ocean acts as a giant heat sink.

Now we get to the problem. Long wave IR doesn't heat water. Not even a tiny little bit because it is incapable of penetrating the skin of the water. UV radiation is the only mechanism that can heat the oceans as it is capable of penetrating to a depth of several hundred meters. Thus the very mechanism that could be in operation fails its very first test.

That's how science works. You promote a hypothesis and then you test it. If it fails you try something else. AGW supporters have failed every test, so now they just falsify their results.
So, all these scientists that agree with man-made climate change, the vast majority, are wrong but you are right?

AGW has zero to do with science
That must be why scientists study it.

No, they "study" it because it is an easy way to get cash. Put another way, so far the AGW supporters have received well over 200 billion dollars from the taxpayers of the world and to date the only thing they have been able to present us with for all of that money is if the world totally changes its energy system, at the expense of well over 76 trillion dollars, the global temp will be ONE degree lower in 100 years......maybe.

To put that in perspective the US spent the equivalent of 32 billion dollars on the Manhattan Project, and we ended a world war with the results and used the technology to develop nuclear power.

So, all these scientists that agree with man-made climate change, the vast majority, are wrong but you are right?

What, you mean all three hundred or so of them? Yes, I am correct, and they are wrong.

I gave you my answer.

Many people believe in the liberation of opiates.....which some people call Heroin.
It's not Freeing......It IS Enslaving.....and you sir have Enslaved your own Mind.
Educate yourself.
Do not accept the statements of people with Agendas and Profit Goals as the Gospel.
Be an Independent Thinker and not a Lemming heading for the metaphorical cliff.

What, you mean all three hundred or so of them? Yes, I am correct, and they are wrong.
Good to know. And just look at you, here, doing what you do. The future is (much safer).

How awesome is Hawaii joining the Paris Accord?

Not so awesome. They receive millions of dollars in funding for measuring CO2 at Mauna Loa.
The hilarious part of thes so called measurements is that Hawaii is a volcanic Island who's perpetual eruptions and venting contaminates the readings at Mauna Loa due to the massive amounts of CO2 The Hawaiian Islands pump in to the upper atmosphere.

If there was any place on Earth you'd want to pick to rig the CO2 Climate Game, it'd be Mauna Loa when it comes to extrapolating your CO2 ppm readings as a global average.

Laughable if it weren't so tragically DISHONEST!
I wonder, do you think seven billion people doing what they do changes anything at all?

Only if 3.5 Billion of them on the Left would stop polluting the atmosphere by breathing.
All the CO2 and Hot Air generated by their piles of lies is giving the planet a fever.
And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

Who says? The planet is capable of supporting well over 10 billion with no technology. With tech the number jumps to 40 billion. Right now the population is going to peak at 9 billion and then taper off to around 6 billion, all with no need to murder people as you progressives love to do.

"I'm not concerned (greatly). I want humanity to - end itself (and it will - given time)"

This is the first TRUTHFUL THING you have EVER SAID ABOUT LIBERALISM AND THE GLOBALIST AGENDA SINCE YOU JOINED USMB!
The left preaches doctrines of death and sings sonnets of slavery. There is nothing honest and uplifting, or freeing about The Leftist Collectivist Agenda.
With large parts of humanity being made up of people like you and those here, the death of the species would be a blessing.
In other words, you are a blind fanatic with a closed Myopic and Stagnant Mind, and you have no intelligent rebuttal to offer.
Like I said, if you are committed to your cause, your belief that CO2 is a poison, how about you simply quit exhaling it.

Many people believe in the liberation of opiates.....which some people call Heroin.
It's not Freeing......It IS Enslaving.....and you sir have Enslaved your own Mind.
Educate yourself.
Do not accept the statements of people with Agendas and Profit Goals as the Gospel.
Be an Independent Thinker and not a Lemming heading for the metaphorical cliff.
I'm not dogmatic. If you'd be able to make a decent case (without sounding like a One-World-Government conspiracy loon) then people might give you a chance.

It won't be global warming that kills us off. It will be the fact that man has never made a bomb it didn't use, that will take us to the brink and Christ who will salvage what life is left.

^ Incorrect. Even Christ doesn't know the hour of His return.
And yes I sure will go with volcanoes. Neither you nor volcanoes can change the effect of the sun's flares. If volcanoes are ineffective, then you can rest comfortably knowing that your cows can fart all they want and it will have no effect on the weather. Blaming cows and then fining the owner of the cows per fart, is a money grab by government. It has nothing to do with global warming. Farting cows do not effect the climate. Neither do you.

Good to know. And just look at you, here, doing what you do. The future is (much safer).

Indeed it is. Having a scientist, a real scientist who is able to decode the nonsense of the AGW supporters is essential. That's why I'm here.

I wonder, do you think seven billion people doing what they do changes anything at all?

And Lefty is The Virus.

I gave you my answer.

Who says? The planet is capable of supporting well over 10 billion with no technology. With tech the number jumps to 40 billion. Right now the population is going to peak at 9 billion and then taper off to around 6 billion, all with no need to murder people as you progressives love to do.
Murder people? They seem to be pretty good at that without my help.

^ Incorrect.
And yes I sure will go with volcanoes. Neither you nor volcanoes can change the effect of the sun's flares. If volcanoes are ineffective, you can know that your cows can fart all they want and it will have no effect on the weather. Blaming cows and then fining the owner of the cows per fart, is a money grab by government. It has nothing to do with global warming. Fart cows do not effect the climate. Neither do you.
So, when a volcano blows and blocks out the sunlight, that has no affect on the planet?

Forum List

Back