The most pointless question in the dating world when getting to know someone

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
"why did your last relationship end? LMAO

Like someone is really going to answer that question truthfully. Why waste your breathe asking that shit

The person says he or she has herpes and going thru treatment. After the treatment is finish, he or she asks do you want to have sex ?

Last edited:

Like someone is really going to answer that question truthfully. Why waste your breathe asking that shit
You are clearly not married to the love of your young life. I am.
The experience is perhaps the greatest thing that can happen to anyone. You poor people have no idea.

I have never asked, or been asked, that question. If you or the one you're dating are just "the flavor of the month" the question is meaningless anyway.

I always answered it honestly when I was dating, and found it useful to see how far others would stretch a lie when I asked them.

So what, makes good small talk.

20 girls.jpg

Because there is more than one reason why a relationship can end, I don't know why that is considered a stupid question. Think about those who were at the Las Vegas country music concert on October 1, 2017 for example. Some of those people who were killed that day may have been dating someone. After that awful day, whoever they dated were free to start dating someone else if they decided to.

God bless you and those who loved each victim always!!!

Holly

Because there is more than one reason why a relationship can end, I don't know why that is considered a stupid question. Think about those who were at the Las Vegas country music concert on October 1, 2017 for example. Some of those people who were killed that day may have been dating someone. After that awful day, whoever they dated were free to start dating someone else if they decided to.

God bless you and those who loved each victim always!!!

Holly
Hey Holly Poo

Maybe you're just setting them up to tell a really good story.

I mean, if you're worried about what someone is saying, they're not the right person for you.

Forum List

Back