Can you Name Three Actual Facts about Darwinism

1) Living things adapt to their environment over long periods of time
2) Living things seek out features and advantages in mates to pass on to their offspring
3) Evolution happens over long periods of time and lead to survival of the fittest and most adaptable creatures of any given species.
theres no proof evolution happens at all let alone over a long period of time,,

2) Living things seek out features and advantages in mates to pass on to their offspring
3) Evolution happens over long periods of time and lead to survival of the fittest and most adaptable creatures of any given species.

1648515132068.png

So you've seen these things happen over a long periods of time or is this one of those believe on faith because the great alter of scientific consensus kind of things says it's true?

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

1) and 3) are part of the theories of Darwinism. They are not facts, or you would not have left out the part about "how we know them?"

2) is very interesting. Can you give some examples, particularly among plants? You can give some examples of an animal of one sex seeing a member of the opposite sex and seeking out a feature it notices that would be an advantage.

Yes.

One example each from animals and plants, if you please.

Don't forget about "how we know" that.

It's been proven that adaptations can happen very quickly. Flying squirrels have stopped flying and started flying again over a period of a few decades. Thus, evolution as you understand it can happen quickly as well. The millions of year thing is just a copout because changing from one species to another has never been proven. And, how do you know a female Peacock is seeking out great tails so her children and grandchildren will have advantages. How would a peacock know this? Is a peacock as intelligent and smart as a scientist? The fact is, she's attracted to beauty and that's it.

Darwin's finches were all one species, who supposedly micro-evolved features to adapt to different conditions (no proof, but it's all speculation anyway).

Darwinism is about origin of species. It's in the title.
You just said it yourself. Adaptation over long periods of time, to meet their environment. Only the strong genes survived and passed-on.

I think we agree on this.

Welcome to 7th grade. Children know more about this than you, apparently.
1648518882702.png

I've read the book have you?

Darwin didn't see those finches change their coloring, beak size, or anything else, he only observed differences and made assumptions. That's not direct observation of seeing a species change that's only assuming that it does and basing a theory on that assumption. Therefore you base what you believe on things other people have told you to believe and let your faith in what they say guide you. Next you'll be telling me some bones of a fox sized creature that were found and believed to be millions of years old are the distant relative of a horse just because they have similarities in structure. Did you or anyone else alive or dead observe them changing into a modern day horse generation by generation and documenting that fact? I think not.

Sounds very similar to a religious belief to me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Name three specific things about Darwinism that are true?

Not "it's all real!" or "only stupid people ask that question!" or some other nonsense.

Can you give me some true facts that we know about Darwinian evolution and how we know them?
You would have learned them in 7th grade had you not been in the Jimmy Swaggert madrassah.

Darwin's finches were all one species, who supposedly micro-evolved features to adapt to different conditions (no proof, but it's all speculation anyway).

Darwinism is about origin of species. It's in the title.
Hyper-religionism is about willful ignorance. It’s in the title.

You just said it yourself. Adaptation over long periods of time, to meet their environment. Only the strong genes survived and passed-on.

I think we agree on this.
What if the environment changes quickly? There are cases of adaptations happening in short periods of time. The question for evolution is, can one species change into another? The answer is no. There is no proof that we developed from primordial soup.

What if the environment changes quickly? There are cases of adaptations happening in short periods of time. The question for evolution is, can one species change into another? The answer is no. There is no proof that we developed from primordial soup.
One species changing into another is called speciation and there are many examples. So, you are incorrect.

Biological evolution being the process that accounts for the diversity of life on the planet is the best explanation for that result.

Name three specific things about Darwinism that are true?

Not "it's all real!" or "only stupid people ask that question!" or some other nonsense.

Can you give me some true facts that we know about Darwinian evolution and how we know them?

You responded as best you can to another of your spam threads:

"only stupid people ask that question!"

One species changing into another is called speciation and there are many examples. So, you are incorrect.

Biological evolution being the process that accounts for the diversity of life on the planet is the best explanation for that result.
Name one

Forum List

Back