Can you Name Three Actual Facts about Darwinism

Yes, it does sound familiar. It’s what Darwinists say when they have no idea what the idea they advocate means and how little evidence there is for it.

Darwinists who have faith in Darwinism, instead of confidence in the evidence say that. So nearly every Darwinist says it.
I guess there aren't many Darwinists at your Jimmy Swaggart prayer vigils.

Name three specific things about Darwinism that are true?

Not "it's all real!" or "only stupid people ask that question!" or some other nonsense.

Can you give me some true facts that we know about Darwinian evolution and how we know them?

Seems pretty clear that there is no evidence of the original species changed into new creatures. Take the fish or flies example. They are calling the new outcome a new species. But, they are still fish and horseflies. There is no evidence that a horsefly can become a human being or a wolf or a duck. So, it's clear, it depends upon what your definition of a "species" is, is... :laughing0301: We are talking about evolution and nothing in these articles suggests that one creature became a new more advanced species like an ape to human.

1648665064759.png

There's more proof of that than there is of some dude on a cloud wishing everything into existence.

GEEZ
Technically, Moses was the first person with a tablet downloading data from the cloud... :poke:
As I wrote to another in here, the difficulty seems to be defining "species" as an evolutionary proof. One dude posted references (something you don't do) that simply said species change to new species when sexual differences change but are still the same basic thing. As an example, certain fish that change mating habits and look different but are still fish. No evolution. Just adaptability. Same with bacteria and plants. Still bacteria and plants. Wolves looking different like dogs but still in the same species as a wolf. There is no evidence that a bacteria has evolved into a human being through the ape line.

One can always spot the science illiterates right away.

"Proof" is for mathematics. Science deals in evidence.

But, since you made the mistake of posting in the science section, you now get to meet the challenge that all scientists have to meet:

Tell us what that "proof" would look like, to you. Be specific.
Any mathematician knows that math is the only pure 100% science. The science you refer to is based on interpretation of the evidence which is often tainted by one's ideology. This includes the belief of atheists and religious persons. Recently, this includes politics and social arguments like "what is the definition of a woman?" Even Disney is looking like evil has taken over.
Prove that an ape evolved into a human?
1648667642276.png

Any mathematician knows that math is the only pure 100% science. The science you refer to is based on interpretation of the evidence which is often tainted by one's ideology. This includes the belief of atheists and religious persons. Recently, this includes politics and social arguments like "what is the definition of a woman?" Even Disney is looking like evil has taken over.
Prove that an ape evolved into a human?
View attachment 623507
Vapid psychobabble ignored. No mathematician would ever say that, as math is not science. You are saying very stupid and wrong things.

Humans are apes. Should I also prove cardinals evolved from birds?

See what happens, when you know nothing about a topic, but you talk about it anyway?

So, let's say you are asking for evidence (not "proof", don't say "proof", you embarrass yourself) that humans evolved from an earlier ape.

Happy to oblige. First, tell me what that evidence would look like.

And, go.

No more psychobabble. No more dancing and prancing. Tell me what some of that evidence might look like.

Be specific.

Prediction : you won't. You will pussy out .

Vapid psychobabble ignored. No mathematician would ever say that, as math is not science. You are saying very stupid and wrong things.

Humans are apes. Should I also prove cardinals evolved from birds?

See what happens, when you know nothing about a topic, but you talk about it anyway?

So, let's say you are asking for evidence (not "proof", don't say "proof", you embarrass yourself) that humans evolved from an earlier ape.

Happy to oblige. First, tell me what that evidence would look like.

And, go.

No more psychobabble. No more dancing and prancing. Tell me what some of that evidence might look like.

Be specific.

Prediction : you won't. You will pussy out .
Cardinals are birds. Not new species.

"Mathematics is the branch of science, which deals with numbers, involves calculations and mainly focuses on the study of quantity, shapes, measurements etc. The greatest mathematician Benjamin Peirce defined math as “the science that draws the necessary conclusion." - Mathematics - What is Mathematics.

:shutupsmiley:

"Mathematics is the branch of science, which deals with numbers, involves calculations and mainly focuses on the study of quantity, shapes, measurements etc. The greatest mathematician Benjamin Peirce defined math as “the science that draws the necessary conclusion." - Mathematics - What is Mathematics.

:shutupsmiley:
Whoever wrote that is wrong, and so are you. Mathematics is not science. Science uses the scientific method. Mathematics does not.

Evolution is apes becoming humans evolution is change. The theory of evolution states that all species of rose from a common ancestor, via the mechanisms of evolution. You simply don't have any idea what you are talking about

Wrong. evolution is change. The theory of evolution states that all species arose from a common ancestor, via the mechanisms of evolution. You simply don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Whoever wrote that is wrong, and so are you. Mathematics is not science. Science uses the scientific method. Mathematics does not.
Science draws necessary conclusions to support their ideology, even if they are wrong. Mathematics does not conclude things wrong. A perfect science.

Science draws necessary conclusions to support their ideology, even if they are wrong. Mathematics does not conclude things wrong. A perfect science.
Mathematics is not science. Sorry. You know nothing about either mathematics or science.

So, enough of your embarrasisng nonsense. Back to the question:

You demand to be spoonfed evidence that humans evolved from earlier, distinct species.

Okay. Happy to oblige. But first:

What would that evidence look like? Describe one example. Or, a few.

Scientists and normal people have no problem answering this. Now, it's your turn.

And, go.

Forum List

Back