Can you help but do evil? I do not see how. Do you?

Everything you do is a conscious decision so of course you can refuse to commit evils.

then why are you such an evil racist ass slime?

You are the ugliest mouthy bitch I have ever encountered. I recognize your "style" from another board, honey. You spew more vile garbage than anyone. Go eat some cyanide.

LOL.

Romans 12:21
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

"Everything you do is a conscious decision so of course you can refuse to commit evils."

You just made a conscious decision o do evil.

Shame on you.

Regards
DL

Everything you do is a conscious decision so of course you can refuse to commit evils.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Would you refuse a job you competed for knowing that the loser might go hungry?
Would you let your family go hungry to feed the other?

I doubt it. We do not even thin of these things a we compete to win.

Regard
DL

Those are not questions of evil. I can sacrifice myself if I choose, but if I sacrifice my family, that's evil.

Competition is not evil.

I see. So to not do evil you have to sacrifice yourself to a death and leave your loved one to fare for themselves.

That is quite evil FMPOV.

Regards
DL

Very telling that its the right that believes they just can't help but do evil while they're criticizing the left for working to end evil.
[/IMG]

Instead of making excuses, how about just taking responsibility for what you say and do.

`

Exactly what I advocate and I am on the left.

Christians cannot though as they plan on putting all their responsibilities on Jesus and riding him as their scapegoat into heaven.

They are all going to end in hell for taking the low moral ground.

Regards
DL

How ridiculous. Christians are as responsible for what they say and do as anyone else, right or left. That has nothing to do with forgiveness and salvation, a gift from the Lord.
Give Christ His judgment robe back GIA. You are not qualified to determine where I spend eternity. You judge actions. God judges a man's heart. Which means you can be fooled, and God can't.
And you can also be judged according to the extent you judge others. So you may want to concentrate on sweeping your own porch instead of looking for the dirt on your neighbor's.

Nudley, I believe I said we can help but do evil, and gave several ways to avoid it.
But enough about Christians, lets talk about a non Christian for a change, Lefty.
Again, how many hungry has that mega church fed today? How many stopped at their food bank, their clothes closet? There are no non Christian buildings in my town that care for the needy. They leave that to us........

Perhaps instead of scouring the web for anti Christian pics to post, might one's time be better served taking a less fortunate child than themselves to the mall for a warm coat and some mittens? The satisfaction at the end of the day, is so much more pleasant then being filled with vitriol for someone that doesn't share a particular political view. :eusa_angel:

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Would you refuse a job you competed for knowing that the loser might go hungry?
Would you let your family go hungry to feed the other?

I doubt it. We do not even thin of these things a we compete to win.

Regard
DL

Those are not questions of evil. I can sacrifice myself if I choose, but if I sacrifice my family, that's evil.

Competition is not evil.

I see. So to not do evil you have to sacrifice yourself to a death and leave your loved one to fare for themselves.

Regards
DL

Your POV is skewed to look for an opportunity to condemn even where there is none.
Do your best, compete honesty, and if you are fortunate enough to win the race, then share with those who did not.
To not do evil is to live. To search it out is to die. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Competition is not evil.

Regards
DL

Your POV is skewed to look for an opportunity to condemn even where there is none.
Do your best, compete honesty, and if you are fortunate enough to win the race, then share with those who did not.
To not do evil is to live. To search it out is to die. :eusa_angel:

"The ruin of thousands is simply this, that they deal dishonestly with their own souls. They allege pretended difficulties as the cause of their not serving Christ, while in reality they "love darkness rather than light," and have no honest desire to change. (John 3:19.)" ~ J.C. Ryle, The Gospel of Mark, Kindle Locations 3205-3207.

Very telling that its the right that believes they just can't help but do evil while they're criticizing the left for working to end evil.
[/IMG]

Instead of making excuses, how about just taking responsibility for what you say and do.

`

Exactly what I advocate and I am on the left.

Christians cannot though as they plan on putting all their responsibilities on Jesus and riding him as their scapegoat into heaven.

They are all going to end in hell for taking the low moral ground.

Regards
DL

How ridiculous. Christians are as responsible for what they say and do as anyone else, right or left. That has nothing to do with forgiveness and salvation, a gift from the Lord.
Give Christ His judgment robe back GIA. You are not qualified to determine where I spend eternity. You judge actions. God judges a man's heart. Which means you can be fooled, and God can't.
And you can also be judged according to the extent you judge others. So you may want to concentrate on sweeping your own porch instead of looking for the dirt on your neighbor's.

Nudley, I believe I said we can help but do evil, and gave several ways to avoid it.
But enough about Christians, lets talk about a non Christian for a change, Lefty.
Again, how many hungry has that mega church fed today? How many stopped at their food bank, their clothes closet? There are no non Christian buildings in my town that care for the needy. They leave that to us........

Perhaps instead of scouring the web for anti Christian pics to post, might one's time be better served taking a less fortunate child than themselves to the mall for a warm coat and some mittens? The satisfaction at the end of the day, is so much more pleasant then being filled with vitriol for someone that doesn't share a particular political view. :eusa_angel:

Every time you say anything about what you fathom of your unfathomable God, you lie. Yet you say you do not have to sin.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back